Do you pity people who read manga and not watch anime

Do you pity people who read manga and not watch anime

Must be pretty boring. No color, no movement, no voice acting. No sound even. That said, some anime adaptions just suck compared to the manga versions, so there's that.

>not doing both at once while also fapping and playing video games

I don't know how some people can even get through the day.

1/8 4 making me r8 m8

no, but i pity people who only watch anime and doesn't read the source material.

or people who just watch anime in general

>hating anime
The board is called Sup Forums for Anime
Retard

>reading chickenshit scribbles full of irrelevant filler shit

This is the only way to live.

>Do you pity the master race?
No

Based I did the same

Manga is better 99% of the time and takes like 1/10 the time to enjoy than anime does. No filler, no bad animation. Quality and efficieny.

I just do both and I don't care about what the other does.

Not really
>pic related

No, I envy them.

I thought the anime adaption so far was better than the manga.

This. Anime are fine, but source material, not only in weeb shit, is usually better.

>that art style
Araki can't draw anatomy right to save his life, the anime looks miles better

Should be the other way around. I pity people who are fine with subpar artwork and like being 5 years behind discussion

>nno spoilers plss

This guy gets it.

I pity people that seclude themselves to only one medium just to feel elitist about it.

Parts 1 and 2 are better. Part 3 was worse and Part 4 is about equal.

TV rots your brain user. It's like candy: only good in very small doses.

Nah, what I pity the most are people who spend multiple years watching anime and yet never bother learning Japanese.

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

Learning languages is hard. I took 4 years of Japanese classes and have been watching anime since the 80's. I sometimes watch raws to try and improve but I've only increase my understanding of the language by centimeters.

Yeah, and comic books are much better.

Not for JJBA since the manga is better for 3 onwards so far. The anime isn't bad but the manga is so well renowned for a reason.

Not everybody has the capacity to learn a language, user.

People are different. More news at 12.

Even worse for OP's series, the JJBA anime is still over 20 years behind and the stuff after 2003 probably won't be animated for a while after the rest.

>not reading manga
>not playing VNs
>not watching anime
>not playing vidya
>not lifting and getting shredded
I feel bad for newfags that missed 09-13 /fit/

Neo-/fit/ is still pretty comfy, all the good trips just left

>Not everybody has the capacity to learn a language, user.
Yes, you do. It might be hard, but you absolutely do have the capacity to learn a language.

every time i've lurked since scooby dox has been cancerous redditors instead of the oldfag Sup Forums crowd. supermang and adie were the last decent trips, i don't even know who the new ones are.

>newfags
>implying
I hate to break it to you, but most of Sup Forums's oldfags weren't /fit/fags, either.

Of course most of Sup Forums wasn't /fit/, but most of /fit/ was Sup Forums.

Truly the master race.

the new op is really fucking cool, especially from 34s

Lotus was a cool guy, he disappeared recently though.
The only trips left are the ones still shitposting in /fraud/ really, and they don't tend to go outside of their containment thread.

Japanese classes are a terrible way to try and learn, they go far too slowly. Treat them as an intro to grammar and do the rest of the work by yourself.

I would love to reply to this post, but unfortunately you must have had a sophisticated computer type out that response because you must not have been able to learn English or any other language as a child, and this is just a conversion of your wolf-boy grunts. I hope you find a wolf-girl someday to be happy with.

is tiny back?

Learning a language as a child and learning one as an adult are vastly different neurologically

No, they aren't. Stop repeating pop-sci bullshit and get your head round the fact that the trash you're spouting only applies to first language acquisition in very young children. Miss the period, and it's a lot harder to teach a wolf-boy his first language.

Learning a second language is different neurologically no matter the age, yes. But if you somehow make it to adulthood without learning a first language, it's not different than learning your first language as a child.
Nonetheless, everyone conversing has the ability to learn a language, which I hope is obvious.

I think he's legitimately dead

>supermang

is he still alive? i thought he died by using bad form on deads

No, cause anime as of lately has become boring, and the expectations I have for them are extremely high.

>Araki can't draw anatomy right to save his life
Parts 1-3 look a bit too wonky but everything since then has been fucking great.

>a bit

They hate too many things. It's miserable being with them, as well as being them.

>his mangá has no voice acting
newfags please leave