my.mixtape.moe/smuisx.png
i.imgur.com/DKwrtAt.png
i.imgur.com/w6XyLxn.jpg
imgur.com/a/S84hm
imgur.com/a/i4d75
my.mixtape.moe/qbaosl.png
my.mixtape.moe/icpekg.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like to request Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her doing a handbra with just her pants and hair ribbon on.
Handbra reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2413448
Pants reference: i.imgur.com/EZvzbpk.png

Another idea is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Requesting my Kobori dressed up as Suzuka-hime, shyly belly dancing and possibly tripping up.

a.pomf.cat/owznpv.gif
a.pomf.cat/jcnfgb.jpg
a.pomf.cat/tqaesx.gif
a.pomf.cat/jsknht.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Hello again everyone!

Irisu requester and I would love to see an interaction, specifically Irisu and Madotsuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.

i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

Alternatively, something simpler I thought would be cute: I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Requesting Shion dressed as calvina from super robot wars or her making a silly expression/face.
calvina ref: imgur.com/a/jeyJi
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful of her slice of cake. Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her having a picnic with lots of sweets and cakes.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting pov of playing hwatu(Korean card game) with *Hyun-ae

I'd like to request Etna wearing a yukata tying a wish to a bamboo plant for Tanabata, preferably with something cute written on the paper.

Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated!
If you'd like to draw something involving my SI, there's a ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Or anything else with her, since that would be just as wonderful.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers inspiration.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her staring at the viewer with heart pupils and a perfectly calm expression, as if she's trying to hide "something" but her eyes betray it. Possibly with some slight trembling, or clenching a fist. Or alternatively

-stretching after waking up, wearing a camisole

-her together with your waifu or someone else you want, inspecting an unidentifiable device or piece of machinery - pressing random buttons, discussing what functions it might have, wondering if it can fly, that sort of thing

-enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a drunk but naughty smile on her face

-trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title, such as "How to Avoid Huge Ships"

-covering half of her face with a kitsune mask, and smiling naughtily

-hiding her smile with a folding fan

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Anchorin'

Requesting Ryuko!

-Wearing a tuxedo
(optionally having a ring put on her finger)

Or outfit swaps with Yuuna or Tamamo!

Or anything cute is completely fine.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (I'd love the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt), optionally going off-road in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting my husbando, Rui, wearing a yukata. The pattern is up to you, but you can use the one in this reference.
I'd love to see him in a summer festival setting, maybe enjoying snacks, goldfishing, or holding a paper lantern.
Otherwise, SI interactions are always nice. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/jmznpa.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering!

Requesting Rangiku wearing only a pair of jeans(preferably high waisted) and crossing her arms to cover her nipples.

Anything would be appreciated though

Requesting Nepgear
More requests: pastebin.com/df3GhXxT (embed)

Wearing headphones and listening to music, could be like this imgur.com/i05Ubeq , not sure to what song though.

Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to

Hi WWD! To celebrate the end of a hard month, I am requesting Deedlit singing and playing the lute in casual clothes and leaning against a large cushion while user rests nearby on a couch
Alternatively:
-Dancing to some funky music, wearing hippy clothes
-Cosplay as Scathach from Fate/Grand Order ( imgur.com/a/8CPGs )
-Dancing in Rosetta's costume from Granblue Fanatasy ( i.imgur.com/DIv0FzR.png )
-Wearing a tank top + a mechanic's coveralls and covered in grease, wiping away some sweat She's repairing an '85 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya please, anything is welcomed like being comfy in bed or playing Pokemon Go.
Thank you in advance and hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Requesting Haruhi using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx
telling me to go to sleep imgur.com/dCBz2Tz or with other waifu's hairstyle. But anything not lewd would be appreciated.

Requesting Inori with a tiny bunny sitting or sleeping on top of her head, or on her belly.

Wearing a babydoll i.imgur.com/NjFSaJr.jpg
Or as a cute meido.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Posting for Ionanon

Requesting my dear Ion. Playing with Terriermon and/or in the style of the old Digimon series, wearing modern clothes, would be fantastic, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Requesting a PoV of kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Or giving a lap pillow to crying user.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything's fine if it's cute.
Possibly something with her relaxing at home with a nice book.
Or, as always, a catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd love to see her in Juri's new costume.
i.imgur.com/5DJiPXc.gif
Maybe in her own colors.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• Any summertime activity and not just limited to visiting the beach, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports
• Related to this I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: a.pomf.cat/yetpea.jpg

• Or dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Always welcome are depictions of her dressed in her regular action get-up and doing some of her trademarked action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
• Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option: a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg
• Naturally, beach and bikini drawings to celebrate summer are welcome as well! Maybe an Ibara version for being "beach body ready"? a.pomf.cat/ileyqw.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Hi there, hope all is good, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi making/preparing shaved ice with a shaved ice machine or holding two glasses/bowls of shaved ice, either one would be great. (Ref:u.pomf.is/cylvcu.png)

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that. (ref:u.pomf.is/vuyodp.png), or her in either of these two dresses, if you'd like to drew her in these poses as well that would be nice too. (ref:u.pomf.is/jazzhc.png) those ideas aside anything cute a drawfriend has for me is always appreciated. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely waifu, Shiina Miyako

It's been a while since I've requested last, and our anniversary was 2 days ago, so here goes.

I'd like to see her doing something Tanabata related, wearing a yukata and preferably smiling.
If her left hand can be seen in the picture can you be sure to draw a ring, she really likes admiring it when we go out.
Anything cute is fine though, thanks and have a good weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette dressed up as Erina from Rabi-Ribi.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2268488
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or whatever else ridiculously cute.

Requesting my darling Sina with my si please
i.imgur.com/8VIOiPF.png

Although, anything you feel like it would be much appreciated too, so don't worry. Have a nice sun day!

Posting for Toukofag.

Requesting my dear Touko hanging a wish paper on a bamboo tree to celebrate the Tanabata.

Some other ideas I have:
-Wearing a yukata and enjoying the Tanabata festival, perhaps her buying various treats from food stalls or trying out the carnival attractions available there.
-Listening to music with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Relaxing on a couch with her hair down. Ref: imgur.com/Cs6AmY2

Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

A picture of her getting a little buzzed drinking a cup of coffee on a cool morning is what I had in mind for this week. Alternatively, her attempting to play Pokemon Go or sewing would be just as great!

Thank you for considering her!

Posting for Kaitoanon.

Requesting Kaito wearing a tuxedo like this one: my.mixtape.moe/zjwice.jpg
With him smiling and looking happy.

Or requesting him as a chibi with a cookie, like in this picture, with him wearing a similar outfit:
a.pomf.cat/qmitpi.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Nappa in his black underwear, with a bulge, training for a fight. And in color please!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as university graduate imgur.com/a/3w9Dk anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Requesting Seras Victoria needing to pee rather badly surrounded by dozens of empty cups of tea.

Requesting Stocking dressed as Shantae, please.

i.imgur.com/VqLrx3Y.jpg

Good morning Wafiu Drawthread! Let's all hope for a great, non-despairing Sunday!
Requesting Ibuki Mioda wearing a swimsuit, or chilling out in while listening to music on her headphones.
Thanks to everyone that has made this weekend great, and let's all aim for a good weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally napping in a rocking chair, but anything else is fine too.

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go. please.

Requesting Sawyer in a short kimono of some sort, possibly with an emphasis on her legs.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=30069
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1395680

Or just draw her making a smug facial expression.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

requesting cute nanoha dress as madokas.
Thank you!

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing Makoto's (Trickster) outfit.
i.imgur.com/chn49Vd.png

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Watashi coming fresh out of the shower, wearing only a towel or some simple clothes but still wet. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy is fine as well.

Requesting my miracle mira cutely covered in blood and guts.
but anything cute or cuteguro is fine too, keep it tasteful.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki please
Her as a cute fox/catgirl would be nice but anything is fine as long as it's not too lewd
I love my wife [32]

With the feelings of love and devotion welling up within my heart, I continue to push my body to its limit in the name of my one and only King. This is no minor attraction, describing how deeply my love runs for my dearest King is no small task. All the many feelings swirling around in my heart, a wide range of emotions inhabit my body, her virtues and all of her delicate features are engraved upon my very mind. Thinking of her pains my heart and what a wonderful ache in my chest it is. This ache resonating with my entire body reminds me that I am still alive, it reminds me that I still feel the most precious emotion in the world, the emotion of love.My beloved Arturia is always the closest in my heart, whether I am far away or close at hand, I want to cherish her with everything I am.

Sunday! Sunday!

Requesting my Peerless Waifu, Artoria Pendragon. Looking to the sky while pointing up with her right hand with an expression and pose that exude pure determination. She can be Wearing her stunning blue dress with or without her armour.

I hope your weekend has gone great so far.

Draw gira gueen wearing kiras suit

Where is the general at?

HAHAHA, oh wow.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him playing golf, wearing some sort of golf outfit.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Yahallo!
I'd like to request a 4koma.
In the first panel, faceless user would be addressing Anastasia by her first name, only to have her reprimand him for not calling her Ana.
In the second panel, user says, "Then, Ana-" only to have Anastasia start to berate him for calling her a hole, only to be cut off by user saying, "-ta."
Third panel is a shot of Anastasia blushing heavily in front of a laughing user.
Fourth panel is Anastasia grumbling that she's going to have her revenge.
Alternatively, if you feel that's too much for you, here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/26mc
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Where it belongs.

The home of infinite losers.

Requesting Lumina doing martial arts, like Taekwando or Judo. She could be doing an aerial kick or stretching. Anything else is fine too. I'd also like it if she was wearing a uniform to go along with it.

ref of uniform: i.imgur.com/syqmKSF.jpg

Requesting Inaba please!
A few ideas are:
-cooling off (Drinking something cool, sitting in front of a fan with her mouth open, wiping the sweat off her brow, sitting in a tiny inflatable pool, wet tee-shirt)
-cooking something delicious for user (writing "i

Requesting Eureka
-Embarrassed user is trying to touch her wings
(Or anything involving her wings)
-Surfing
-Gardening
-Performing music with an instrument of choice.

More Eureka refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Fuuka gaming on her laptop or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg
Maybe something of her resting after a fight similar to this picture: i.imgur.com/EmMqmWE.jpg

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Or something birthday related would be nice.

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, plugsuit, a bunny outfit, or as a scientist.
Something with her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; her holding a daki of me, her teasing me, us holding hands, hugging with her eyes wrapped around me, touching her fluffy tail, most anything would be cute. I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Requesting Hisui in unzipped hoodie and underwear.

Requesting Tamamo:
-With my SI and my daughter on a swing like in the album. Or any daughteru things.
-Dressed as Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order. Ecchi is fine, its a fairly lewd outfit.
-Dressed as Emilia from Re Zero.
-Dressed as Megumin from Konosuba.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs
-Dressed as (Cross-thread) Ryuuko or (Dead) Yuuna.

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting Mirai wearing the outfit in the bottom left of my ref, optionally with a more ample bust to match it.

Any other ideas you come up with are welcome.

Quiet thread again, huh.

Requesting Tsukihi and Yuu celebrating Iguchi Yuka's birthday!, either singing karaoke or holding a birthday cake
More refs: imgur.com/a/6YZjH

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

It's just that time of the day.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd hair style to the right unbraided/let loose

I hope you have an wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends

Requesting Yuuko.
Something Tanabata related would be nice, like hanging a wish on a bamboo tree or in a yukata at a festival either eating something or playing a game.

Thank you.

>tfw imgur view count raised only by one during the last 36 hours

It’s the 7th month of the current year, and you know what that means: it’s the month of balls.
Requesting my love Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere.
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune cosplaying as Momo Karuizawa from Project Justice: Rival Schools 2, alongside Kaori Miyazono as Yurika. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
-Rocking with Nevan, the electric guitar scythe from DMC3, with lots of lightnings and electricity. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/gicjce.jpg
-Being happy and wearing a pretty dress or cute light clothing.
-Kissing the screen

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

What a super cute thing to wake up too. All of these look so cute and I just love Aigis in this Jolteon hoodie. You did a really nice job and I am glad to see her in the Jolteon hoodie since it fits her and it is my favorite eeveelution.
I love it thanks for including her and have a wonderful weekend.

I think the counter has been bugged this week.

That's why I don't use imgur. No point obsessing/despairing over the view count. Ignorance is bliss.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting any of the following with my little miracle.

>Celebrating tanabata, either playing ping pong, enjoying the food stands, or carrying around a hilariously oversized teddy bear
>Trying to stave off the heat, either with a fan (can be combined with the tanabata request, having her fan herself with a paper fan) or ice cream (no lewd)
>More art of her in her adorable detective outift from the new pachislot machine (i.imgur.com/L3NTojJ.jpg (embed))
>Dressed as that girl from Taboo Tattoo with the spats under her skirt ("Bluesy Fluesy") (i.imgur.com/7hjPSO2.jpg (embed))

Anything else would definitely be appreciated.

I couldn't even get it to load last weekend.

I want to draw, but I can't find my pen.

Yup, they have been running a beta for a big update and everything is out of whack.

VECTOR

>links won't load again
Kuyashii

my.mixtape.moe/ljxexc.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qkmsao.gif
my.mixtape.moe/nbbkbu.gif
my.mixtape.moe/uryyuu.jpg

This caught me offguard, surely a great suprise to wake up to. That's from a few weeks ago when someone was like "Who's your waifu and favorite Eeveelution" isn't it? Didn't think that would be a sign up. She looks super adorable, love these outfits. Her smile makes me feel so warm inside. Your stuff is great Aichianon, the colors feel really comfy. Thank you for drawing all these cuties and thanks just as much to the kind user who comissioned it! May both of you have an amazing week!

Your art is so wonderful, Vectorfriend.

Just woke up and caught this

Thank you drawfriend and mysterious commissioner, it looks great

Normal type eeveelution when

Shit dude, how 2 Vector?
Its really nice, but I dont understand it

Lovely

I guess I should fix the pomf link as well.

my.mixtape.moe/smuisx.png

Requesting a lovely Rory.

irisu wearing her costume backwards with an incredibly tired look on her face would be cute, i think
if you're interested in joint requests, irisu and madotsuki playing NASU on her television. irisu having difficulty with playing it while madotsuki encourages her would be cute; madotsuki attempting to beat her high score with irisu looking in awe would also be cute.
i.imgur.com/DKwrtAt.png madotsuki's reference
i.imgur.com/w6XyLxn.jpg 3D model of madotsuki's room
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU, from madotsuki's request

Hurray!
Thank you vector friend, great work!
So nice and cute I love it.
Thank you so much wish you a good week and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Requesting cute L-elf.

Hello, WWD! I hope your week has been wonderful.
Since Independence Day was on Monday, I'd like to request user doing something silly with fireworks and messing up while Yukino says "What did you expect from something so idiotic?" Preferably in a 4-koma format.
Bonus points if they're at the beach.
Other Fourth of July ideas:
- user and Yukino lighting/watching fireworks
- Yukino holding a sparkler and smiling.
- Yukino in one of these American flag swimsuits: 3DPD WARNING imgur.com/a/S84hm
- Yukino in a casual, fashionable outfit with an American flag hat while also holding a flag.
Of course anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Good luck to you all and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Natsuki receiving flowers or a piece of jewelry a ring as a present since it was her birthday earlier this week.
Anything PoV-cuteness would be fantastic too.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would nice.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

It's not as known as the 4th July, but it's still our day next week (14 Juillet, Fete Nationale, Bastille Day) in France.
To celebrate it, her in a few french outfits, or situations would be great. Just a quick list, pick one or don't hesitate to draw any other original idea you had.
-Cosplaying as Napoleon 1er
-Anything cutelewd you can think of involving french flag colored clothes (Blue White and Red)
-Or just a cute situation with fireworks and a french flag

Or alternatively, the usual request, I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !
Please no french jokes, such as white flags or things like this

Anything nonlewd is appreciated. Something that would mend my aching heart please.

Alternatively I'd like a similar image as the next image with our alternate sex selves, if possible. my.mixtape.moe/qbaosl.png
And a clearer image of the female version of my SI. my.mixtape.moe/icpekg.png

I want to thank the user that made this secret commission. It was a 2-week unexpected surprise. Now, to plan what to request next week.

Chibi Sushi please

Requesting Mazaki Anzu playing basketball in her school uniform.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

This is less of a request and more of an anchor post for . Yes, I finally read the email, and holy cow, I'm floored (also, that's one big PNG, file size wise). Please tell 34 I appreciate her efforts endlessly and that I'm very thankful. Mitsuru looks flawless in Velvet Room garb, and the III on her grimoire has not gone unnoticed. She did an amazing job, no doubt.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.