Arslan Senki

YASHASHUINN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/752138946264633344
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-05-26/guin-saga-author-kaoru-kurimoto-passes-away-at-56
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-31/guin-saga-to-resume-4-years-after-original-novelist-passing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna fuck him

Get in line.

Why is the King such an asshole? I hope he gets a spear through his chest by the end of the season.

>His son retakes part of the kingdom
>gets exiled.

I don't get it.

>in this episode, Andragoras ruins everything by being so badass he can't even pause it long enough to realize that he ruins everything
>forgets that literally everyone around him in Peshawar are people he's wronged, exiled, or treated like garbage and he still gives no fucks

Talk about throwing shade on Arslan. Even Gieve coming back couldn't stop the avalanche.

Yeah, how dare the prince to command an army to retake the country while his father is in prison?

A guy like that probably either thinks Arslan's moving too slowly, or that Arslan deliberately avoided moving against Ecbatana specifically because he was hoping Andragoras would die in prison or be executed by the Lusitanians.

He's got a bad relationship with Arslan, so it's no surprise he doesn't trust him at the head of a big fortified army with many loyal and very capable retainers.

Maybe to make sure he doesn't become another Hermes and try to kill him

He's got a bad relationship with everyone at this point. Who would even voluntarily follow him now? If I remember correctly, the reason he got caught in the first place was his brilliant battle strategy of rushing to meet the enemy head on despite numerous warnings.

wasn't the whole point of Andragoras adopting arslan was because he thought that his own family was cursed with corruption and not wanting his "son" to repeat the same shit him his brother and father did (cucking and ploting agianst each other)

Honestly, Andragoras is so gar that it wouldn't surprise me at all if people flocked to his cause, even if he's a douchebag. Since Funi is changing everyone's names, they may as well rename him to Andragaras.

Yeah. I was expecting everyone in that room standing up and killing the king.

That's my denka!

I really wonder what will happen to Arslan's companions. After all Narsus was exiled as well before Arslan came back to him for his help.

If you have not realized it yet

No one likes Arslan in the family

Not a single person.

Why is he so perfect?
Why can't he be real?

That was pretty based. I fully expected Arslan to roll out the gates solo and challenge that guy to single combat.

I really wish the war and battles wasn't CGs. I understand the budget constrain, but they could just avoid glancing over thousands of men and just made the illusion over 2D.

It reminded me of Berserk

Well, considering he's not related to either the King or Queen and is some random kid they picked up off the street it's easy to see why they don't feel anything for him.

Berserk's CGI is even worse than that.

Why is the audio so fucked.

I think someone's settings were off when they did the audio rip.

ROCK ON SHOUJO

Was the audio for episode really screwed up? Whenever the music starts it's so loud you can't even hear the dialog.

>No Silver Mask Denka rape doujins
This is honestly surprising.

Father of the year.

If anyone who's actually reading the novels is in the thread, has there been much of a divergence so far? Any idea how far they will even get in the 8 episodes they bothered to make?

This is my guilty pleasure.

Though it was just me hearing things. The background music was too fucking loud compared to the character voices.

She might be a cold hearted bitch, but the Queen is sexy as fuck.

>have to read the subtitles to understand what the fuck everyone is saying
Do I blame Jaka, Funi, or LIDEN?

1080p was OK sound-wise.

Jesus, this has to be the worst sound mixing I've ever heard in any anime in my life. How did this shit even get approved?

So who is the queen's daughter?
I'm betting on Farangis

Thats a mad blunt she is rolling.

Didn't she have a son that Andragoras made her give up?

Daughter

It'll probably turn out to be Elam.

So what happens next

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/752138946264633344

funi finds a way

I could have sworn it was a son, not a daughter. Had it been a daughter Andragoras would have no reason to feel threatened by her possibly usurping the throne at some point. Wasn't that, and the fear of his bloodline actually continuing the reason he forced her to give up the child anyway?

He just wanted a male heir.

The fuck is wrong with funi, why do they even need to touch the audio levels for their release.

How can Funi even recover?

And I would not be surprised if they all fail and die fighting against him. Did you think people follow him because he is just a nice and commendable leader? Fuck no. He killed his way to become king.

Even wanting a male heir having girls are useful political tools. There'd be no reason to throw one away.
Yeah, this is a guy that just broke himself out of prison in the main base of the enemy all while also taking the queen, and apparently her chambermaid. He's also murdered his own family to even be king in the first place. He definitely rules with fear. The only reason daryun even said anything is cause he already doesn't like the king as you see in the first episode. Everyone else is scared they'd probably die on the spot.

Why is he BGM so loud compared to the voices? Is Funi to blame again?

>original novel is still ongoing after thirty years
I'm impressed the authors of this and Guin Saga can keep going on like that.

>Guin Saga
user, I have bad news and good news for you.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-05-26/guin-saga-author-kaoru-kurimoto-passes-away-at-56

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-31/guin-saga-to-resume-4-years-after-original-novelist-passing

>still ongoing after thirty years
It's on hiatus since like 20 years or more.

I want to cum inside Etoile.

Jesus, I hope funi did do this, because if a studio did this, they need to be arrested. Sound like I was watching some old spaghetti western.

So, next episode does most of the army just fuck off with Arslan? Because as far as I can tell all the leadership and shit now are people Arslan brought in and are probably loyal to him, not his old man.

My ears.

The fucking audio, it was a great episode why it has to ruin it.

When in doubt, blame Funi.

check the OP - we marines now.

When will Denka become the hero Pars needs and order one or two genocides/mass executions?

So why they did in in first place?

Am I the only one that for some reason can't find Faragis sexy? It's a mystery to me. I guess it's that she's to much of a bro. She doesn't doesn't seem womanly at all. She's totally the type I love too.

I guess I'll just wait until either a fix comes out or the seperate sub file, this audio is way too shit.

It's her training as a holy woman warding off your impure thoughts

Hnngh
Look at how happy she is to see Gieve

So she actually doesn't hate him I guess? Or is he just an annoying bug she's kind of grown used to having around?

We really need to stop the daryuunposting.

Why's the sound so fucked up? The music's too loud and the dialog's too quiet.

Yes I think she does not hate him, but she never show it to him. And I think she was actually sad when Gieve have to leave the party.

Glad I'm not the only one, I was afraid something might be wrong with my computer.

Same here, I thought my overpriced headphone was broken

The audio sounds a bit funi.

>a bit

>next episode is were the original anime left off
the hype truly is real

I assume the Queen refused to bear Andragoras' child, so they grabbed a random kid that could pass for her child and named him the Crown Prince to fake the fact that Pars has legitimate future ruler.

they have a daughter but andragoras doesn't want his blood to rule or something

Andragoras actually did have a kid with her, even though she still hates him. He then forces her to get rid of that kid solidifying her hatred for him, He doesn't want his bloodline to continue however looking at his family's trackrecord.

I just came to post priestess boobies
thanks

Whatever it is, it's annoying as fuck. I couldn't hear the narrator at the beginning.

I remember being really excited for the second season but after the last episode feeling really rushed and the same half assed animation, and now today's episode with the audio fuckery (I was almost tempted to grab the raw and mute the subbed episode and listen to it in tandem) I couldn't care less about the next 6 episodes.

But I'm gonna stick with it cause I like the story but boy am I ready for it to just be over

Was it emotionless cold tuna sex?

>He's also murdered his own family to even be king in the first place.
Didn't his elder brother die from falling off horse?

Flying Pars horses are back!

A lot of Arslan's generals will probably defect to Andragoras, but his core party won't. Daryun does have his loyalty to the throne to consider but ultimately he has every reason to support Arslan over Andragoras.

>YASHASHUINN
What does that mean?

Does anybody else get the feeling that Andragoras was just pissy that Arslan ruined his plans for a glorious reconquest? He probably was envisioning busting out of prison, rounding up his army, then retaking the entire kingdom from the various factions that had invaded it since his capture, maybe even expanding the borders. Would turn his defeat into the most glorious conquest in living memory.

Then not only does he bust out to find Pars more or less intact, if ruled by Lusitanians, but the one who stole his conqueror thunder is his lady boy son. I'd be mad too.

Turks BTFO.

So now Arslan's going to build an invincible Navy and Andragoras is going to continue fucking everything up. Arslan will save him from another retarded decision and the king will be so angry he'll exile Arslan until he creates an invincible medieval airforce for him. A feat that will so impress Andragoras that he'll probably mark Arslan for execution. Why is Andragoras such a fucking retard? The guy threw away his best general at least twice that we know of. How has nobody just poisoned him and been done with it?

>The newest episode of Heroic Legend of Arslan (with fixed audio) is swinging into action!
Looks like Funi fixed the audio.

In Turkish, "yaşasın" means "long live, hurrah" etc.

Thanks user, had a feeling it wasn't moon.

Really the only thing keeping Andragoras is power at this point is the fact that Arslan didn't ask for his head. Arslan's too much of a pussy to murder his father even if it is what's best for the kingdom. Nobody really even gives a fuck that he's not royal blood anymore. Half of Peshawar knows. The show he made of praising the guy that set up the ruse was probably to set up the moment when everyone abandons Andragoras for Arslan.

DENKA WHAT DID YOU SAY AGAIN I CAN'T HERE YOU OVER THE BLARING MUSIC

How does the guy actually becomes king? is caveman killed or something?

The old OVAs covered this much story. I'm hyped for the new (few) developments to come.

My guess is Daryun, Narsus et.al. will sneak out to accompany Arslan as he gathers a new army to himself. The king meant it to be an impossible task but with Narsus it might just be possible. And if he DID return with 50,000 men at his back he'd make the king look like a total fool, it'd come to a confrontation then and Andragoras wouldn't win.

The movies/manga diverged alot, this has been mostly faithful minus some random scenes with that chick that dies later

We'll get Hermes's waifu next week? Interesting.

It'd probably be possible without them. The people love Arslan. Recruiting 50,000 soldiers wouldn't be too big of a task for him alone. Narsus is just going to make sure those 50,000 are the baddest assed soldiers that ever walked the face of the earth and will be 150% loyal to Arslan not the king.

Come to think of it, raising an army of freed slaves would be trivial for Arslan the Liberator. Training them would be the real task.

>There'd be no reason to throw one away.

The Queen couldn't have any more children, so there was only about maybe a day's worth of time to perform a cradle swap, so that Arslan could be passed off as the rightful heir to the Throne.