Manyuu Hikenchou

Why hasn't this show been licensed yet? It's been 5 fucking years. For fans of bakunyuu ecchi this show (specifically its OVAs) was a dream come true. At first I thought it might be a feminism or PC thing considering the concept of the show, but Sentai Filmworks has licensed Seikon no Qwaser which was way more raunchy... and Funimation has brought over everything from High School DxD and Sekirei to Freezing and Maken-ki. So what is the hold up?

it could still happen. Ladies vs Butlers got an English dub release just last year, 5 years after airing in Japan.

>So what is the hold up?
It's not very popular?

I mean I really loved Chifusa's chifusas, the anime was pretty good, superior to the manga even, but you can tell it didn't generate a lot of buzz.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. It's just weird, like I said Sentai brought over Seikon and then Mysterious Girlfriend X, but MGX came out after Manyuu so I'm wondering why it was skipped. That's the only thing that makes me think it's like a PC issue. There's tons of raunchy shows that have been brought over, but none were specifically about a woman's "worth" being her tits... I figured some exec might have taken an issue with that.

Chifusa is a great character on top of being gorgeous but the anime itself was meh.

Chifusa best oppai samurai

I know people got issues with dubs and shit, but Funimation's scripts for their ecchi shows are generally funny and Very self-aware that they're ecchi. The dub for DxD had me rolling so I want to see what they can do with Manyuu antics

Better question is why hasn't more of the manga been translated? It's Konchiki goddammit.

mah nigga

The manga's fanservice doesn't compare to the Anime, the plot was never its main appeal so of course no is willing, without proper motivation like comissions of course.

The series ends on a shit note anyways.

- The final battle is Chifusa going against some evil hags from the Manyuu clan, with dark energy on their breasts, the hags were the ones who enforece the spartan ways of the clan, by winning Chifusa earns the right to come back, but she refuses, choosing to remain a wanderer.

- Kaede never gets her breasts back and follows Chifusa as always.

- Kagefusa never gets her breasts back, gets her head shaved clean, is revealed to be that Nun's daughter and is forced to become her successor.

>oppai samurai
but she is rebelling against her family, that's disohonor, not a samurai.

How big do they get anyway? I never finished the anime

Ah well. Since it was hinted at the end of anime, I kinda thought she would eventually get hang of the reverse transfer too and fix those two at least.

She's fighting to give every woman in Japan a decent bust size.... VERY honorable. Also, is it just me, or is Chifusa well-endowed both upstairs AND downstairs? jesus dat fucking ass.

It gets big to the point Chifusa doesn't use those bindings anymore, also the Anime covers all of Chifusa's breast growth, the Manga doesn't go any further.

It's hinted she learned the base of that technic by "removing" the dark chi from the old hags breasts and defeating them, but the series ends with a "I'm still not ready, gotta journey further" note.

Yeah, Chifusa is pretty much Ass & Tiddies.

>She's fighting to give every woman in Japan a decent bust size.... VERY honorable
Pretty sure Chifusa only vowed to give back the breasts she accidentaly stole.

Which she doesn't even accomplish.

She does accomplish making the Manyuu Clan more friendly and not completely dismissive of girls without breasts however.

>English dub
>licensed

Why would you care about something like this? Are you retarded?

Soft.

>Are you retarded?
Are you?

OP clearly wants to buy the damn thing to support a series that he likes enough to spend money for.

dat legs doe

Forever ruined.

So, who wins in a battle between sisters? Chifusa is adorable, has an amazing virtuous personality, perfect tits, and has the ability to infinitely increase her own breast size. On the other side Kagefusa has fatter nipples, massive breasts engorged with milk, and a sadistic sexual appetite that would likely lead to the greatest sex a man could have...

>So, who wins in a battle between sisters?
Win in what sense exactly? A fight, a contest for the better character?

What's the director of the series even doing right now?

I only recall that Kagaku no Yatsura OVA, then he just vanished, or made another work so small I didn't see it coming.

I was looking at her amazing tits and ass. Then I realized, she's got PUSSY JUICE between her legs! masterful

Sexiest goddesses of course dude.

Kagefusa.

Then my choice wouldn't change, Chifusa.

>who wins
The viewer

I'm in love with that fat booty, good lord. pic saved.

after seeing the webms... Kagefusa fucking wins.

pic fucking saved. I'm in love with that fat booty.

Wife material right there

You mean Nun material.

She hunts shota

And Chifusa gets hunted by shota

BOOBS? On MY sfw board?

chifusa, for justice nipples

forgot the little epic rest mate

Show could've used more titty sucking, though there's always Seikon no Qwaser for that.

>Show could've used more titty sucking
Not really, there would be no reason for that in Hikenchou's setting unlike in Qwaser's, it would be out of nowhere without that one episode especifically about motherhood.

If we ever got a second season I want to see the breast milk assassin get covered. I don't know why they didn't do her.

From what I seen people like the show for Chifusa VA here for some reason. Is her VA popular?

She hated her tits, fucking degenrate.

5 years later and still my favorite ecchi. It literally pandered to all my favorite fetishes. I don't think we'll ever get another ecchi where the "tits" were so ingrained with the core world story.

What's even happening here?

bigger than our wildest dreams son. Chifusa's face on the verge of orgasm is overwhelmingly adorable and erotic.

^ Very beautiful

Probably because the manga went serious when it was never a serious concept.
What buzz could and anime generate if the source material had gone to shit, even if it was a 10/10

>Completely Scanlated?
>No

Everytime.

I want to make sexual with that retard.

I need to get around to watching this one day, Chifusa's breasts are absolutely beautiful in all of their sizes.

such a shame it never got a season 2... then again, the show came out only a few months after that big earthquake disaster in 2011. So I figure the show kindov got crippled by people spending money on disaster relief rather than an ecchi about gigantic titties.

believe it or not he worked on Maken-ki 2 as well as Valkyrie drive. It's pretty obvious when you look at the character's nipples. Kaneko was pretty much an artisan of breasts, Seikon no Qwaser, Manyuu, Kagaku na Yatsura, maken-ki 2, and Valkyrie drive. Studio xebex who worked with Kaneko on Maken CLEARLY learned from their time with Kaneko as their next project Triage-X was treated to the same brand of breast-design Kaneko pioneered. And Kaneko's Manyuu was the first ecchi I've ever seen that used a more realistic type of breast "flop/smack" sound effects when tits bounced. Recent non-Kaneko ecchi like monster musume, triage-x, and bikini warriors have used these types of sounds as well.

It actually was licensed right after it came out but nothing happened after.

by what company?

I think it was Media Blasters.

>Triage X anime
Looks like shit. Tits included.

It was, the manga at least has Inazuma's art to carry it.

Konchiki is a hero.

Does Seikon no Qwaser have enough yuri action or is it mostly hetero? I can't be bothered to see male mouths on tiddies.

what episode was this from?

It's 50/50 you fucking sc/u/m.

The protagonist itself is a Russian Boy who sucks a lot of tiddies, but there's plenty of girls sucking breasts to power-up

There's too many gigantic cowtits in this series for me to ever watch it. At least Qwaser has a wide variety of shapes and sizes.

>There's too many gigantic cowtits in this series for me to ever watch it.
The series premisse is literally a society where Big Breasts means a woman will have everything in life, while lacking any sort of Breast Fat means she will be a beggar at most.

What the hell did you expect?

Qwaser's plot relies on breasts having the "Souma" to empower people, having big breasts or not makes no difference.

>There's too many gigantic cowtits

I understand the individual meaning of each of those words, but that sentence doesn't make sense.

you are so fucking gay

>Too many tits in a series about tits
That's like going to a gay bar and complaining about there being too many gays.

The appeal for me is Konchiki art

Size of tits is a bonus and I prefer his flat girls

Tiddies.

Big
Fat
Tits

I have a fetish for female english VAs having to record trashy lines and moan sexually for dubs.

>The manga's fanservice doesn't compare to the Anime

Save for the episode where Chifusa drains too many tits and get overloaded. In the manga she is like 3x the size compared to the anime.

From what I heard they didn't include any of the extras which actually had all of them perverted shit. What is the fucking point of buying it then?

Manyuu Hikenchou provides a deep and compelling plot that is a deconstruction of the popular fanservice show. While successfully suspending viewer disbelief throughout the entirety of the episodes, the anime is able to immerse the audience into a twisted world so cruel that it is strikingly similar to our own. It presents mature themes and manages to entertain the viewer at the same time.

The backdrop of this story might seem confusing upon first inspection, but after deeper thought and contemplation, we realize that the setting closely mirrors that of the irrational world of today. This cornerstone of artistic achievement starts out with an explanation of the setting and the circumstances surrounding the characters. Through this introduction, we learn that the tale begins in an alternate reality where breast size is a determining factor of wealth and popularity. The Manyuu Clan utilizes a secret scroll for producing large breasts and is able to rise through the ranks of the shogunate and monopolize power in the nation.

By using breasts as a symbol of prominence, Manyuu Hikenchou is able to satirize society's overarching preoccupation with physical attractiveness. The anime presents an extreme angle of this idea where breasts, an icon of beauty, hold superiority over other traits such as intelligence and character.
In addition, the breasts also represent power, as seen through the dominance of the well-endowed Manyuu Clan. Here, director Hiraku Kaneko delivers some of the more thought provoking themes of the series regarding government and its relationship with the common man. In Manyuu Hikenchou, breasts are indicative of power, and yet, every woman has a pair of breasts. Indeed, the anime is suggesting that the government has a limited amount of control over its subjects and that the real strength lies in the collective power of the people.

The innate greed of humanity, however, prevents such a utopian democracy in this show. The devious Manyuu Clan conducts "tit hunts" in an effort to purge large breasted females from the surrounding area, metaphorically stripping the power and livelihoods of the citizens in an effort to ruthlessly aggrandize strength. By doing so, the Manyuu Clan is able to maintain an iron grasp on society, as seen through how they violently punish dissenters and runaways.

The art in this anime is a fusion of shounen and ecchi styles. This masterpiece effortlessly blends the two into all scenes. Now, I know that many of you will be put off by the excessive amounts of fanservice in this show, but keep in mind that these ecchi shots are only a vehicle for presenting the plot. They create a lighthearted tone that ironically clashes with the serious and dark subject matter, promoting further introspection.

The use of censorship has a dual purpose in Manyuu Hikenchou. At its most basic level, the ever present censor criticizes how most series are required to mask many objects, limiting our freedom of expression. In addition, the censor covers up a large potion of the screen, confusing the viewer and keeping us guessing and anticipating the events of the story. It creates suspense while at the same time showing how reality itself might also be censored. It suggests that under the surface of a gilded society, there lurks dark secrets.

This is the one portion of the show that, although still good, is lacking. The opening and ending songs are conventional Japanese pop that have a catchy and uplifting beat. The uniformity of the songs might portray the widespread conformity of modern society.

Think she could catch a trout in her cleavage?

Oh jesus

Kloah
WHEN

>WHEN
Never, Kloah is one of those artists that just swim with the tide, making doujins for current works to guarantee some sales at Comikets; he never makes works for older shows or piece of media.

>In the manga she is like 3x the size compared to the anime.
Eh, nope.

Manga Chifusa doesn't even come close to Anime Chifusa in terms of breast size.

You must have some selective memory to the point you are lying to yourself.

Try again idiot.

She was even able to shove an entire bucket of rice in her tits.