Tales of Zestiria the X

The heroine showed up

Other urls found in this thread:

toro.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1467970120/0-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welp it was fun when it didn't have literal faggots.

The episode was more about Alisha suffering anyways. Fucking fujoshit OPs

Will Alisha's suffering stop?

He showed up with Lewds.

Oh hey it got better!

>[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 02 [720p].mkv
Daisuki rips when?

The episode was fucking boring though. Alisha suffering and Movie recap.

Cause it had the heroine.

tru nakama

Subs when? And no, HS isn't an option.

never then

>inb4 ED is only alisha's wet dream

Why is this so boring.

Because the opening half was all Alisha and the second was a recap of what we've already seen in the Zestiria special episode.

>Go to some ruins with your phantom husbando.
>See this
>What do you do?

Every scene so far have these two acting friendly towards each other.

>Inb4 anime turn out to be 25 episodes of alisha suffering

Uhhhhhh, HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE?

> [BudLightSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 01 [720p].mkv
daisuki rip

>Mikleo shows up
>Nips go apeshit in the chat

No Velvet in ED, I presume?

I guess they're making it so normal people can more easily see seraphim

First good thing they've rewritten so far
Now seraphs can have more interaction with humans besides Sorey and Rose

If so, all my fucking yes.

Good apeshit or bad apeshit?

That's a good thing, with the way how it was in the game the party seemed too elitist.

What?

Good

Then why is the episode's reception still so poor?

How much does the little blue guy weigh?

To be fair, Alisha will always try to be friendly to pointless martyrdom

It's just that Rose did turn edge that one time

That's a lot higher than last week.

The reception is fine

The hate is still strong

Pff.

Mikleo saved it.

So whats different from the game? I just started playing it and havent seen this yet

Isn't it and adventure/fantasy series? Why do people keep talking about fujos here? There are many cute girls, it's not like the cast was full of dicks.I suppose there is bromance between MC and his friend but aren't you exaggerating?

So it's confirmed then they're getting rid of the invisible tenzoku thing

How the fuck are they going to make Rose and dezels thing work then

If anyone curious, here's nips reaction for this episode
toro.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1467970120/0-
They mostly only talk about alisha and how anime will retcon the game story

the hate is still strong and rooted deep for this game though, and i don't know who the fuck Naoki Yamamoto is, but i think they want to murder him

Tales of been strong with the fujobucks for years.

Tales have always had a large fujo following. Zestiria is just slightly homoer / has a bit more bait than the others.

Berseria's first week sales are going to be very interesting to see

The writer of Xillia 2 and part of Zestiria.

>the hate is still strong and rooted deep for this game though
You can't really blame them because the game was a pretty big catastrophe and how Bamco dealt with the reaction was pretty bad as well.

I want to bully her with my dick

So far only Rose's friends are seen interacting with the Seraph.

I honestly don't understand the rage over Alisha not having a larger role in the game. The past two episodes have been an absolute snooze fest. She's just really bland and boring. I don't think the game missed anything by not including her into the party.

See
It's better. Mikleo, Edna and Sorey are the most popular characters after all. Alisha is well liked but she can't carry the show.

>Mikleo's face
He was waiting for this.

The only problem I had with the Nips was how much they cared about the characters and voice actresses for them

instead they should be more mad at how badly the game itself is as a Tales game
if they have a problem with that rather than waifu shit then tings would be only slightly better

Why do they have so much against him?

They think the story will change to make Alisha more prominent?

>instead they should be more mad at how badly the game itself is as a Tales game
But they are. It's just that only the complains about Alisha's removal reach us.

The setting for Zestiria is a trainwreck from the get go so I could see why.

>Then why is the episode's reception still so poor?

lack of best girl

>Dezel getting horse kisses.
Too fucking cute.

Tales fes was packed again this year so I don't think it'll really be that different than zestirias sales

Look at what he did to Ludger, Elle, Julius and the cast of x1 in that game. They didn't deserve that. Especially Ludger,Elle and Julius. God damn.

>Her face when she saw lots of Rose

Just perfect

They are all designed by Okumura Daigo. If anything, it's probably Baba who told him to make his characters suffer.

I'm sure the reception will be at its lowest when Rose will appear.

The problem was that they spent a significant art the advertising campaign pretending that she was the heroine and significant (they were even selling statues of her, and showing pre-release foortage of her being present for boss fights she isn't available for in the final game). And then she turned out to be some literally who that doesn't really matter to anything, and when the DLC story was announced it was clear that the whole character existed as a bait and switch to make people want to spend more money.

That's the core of it. They created an artificial problem to sell DLC. You could argue that something happened with Flynn, but Flynn was at least still important to the story and Yuri's character. Alisha is just nothing.

How tales designs are done is the writer (this case yamamoto) gives the designer (okumato here) the rough outline for the chara and then they draw based off that. Hearts second half had a fuck ton of suffering too while the first half was sunshine and rainbows

I know but they probably choose him on purpose to design characters that suffer a lot in the games. All the characters he designed in Tales games got shat on hard.

>that fucking volcano scene

Hearts broke my heart.

What's wrong with them in x2? Most of them are same, only Elize became less autistic.

Adopt it and study it for future reference on how to act around other fleshbags.

That scene where Julius just hands Ludger his watch and starts humming that song as Ludger transforms and guts him while screaming silently in anguish was beyond cruel.

The scene where Ludger starts humming the same tune as he dies in front of the saved Elle after taking her curse into himself

High Impact suffering violence the game

>Jude gets cucked so hard his dick shrivels and becomes a man

And then it hits you a THIRD time with Elle humming the damn thing so happily.

>Elize became less autistic
That was something bad, she was more boring as a normal girl.
Good thing Elle was cuter than Elize ever was.

I wonder what they're going to do to Magilou

They didn't deserve that suffering.

Fuck everything, the canon ending is the cameo one.

Probably nothing for once since Baba isn't involved with Berseria.

>So you thought Alisha was the main heroine? Well fuck you for getting the wrong impression.
>So there's a game breaking bug with the final boss? Well fuck you, that's your PS3 acting up. Not our problem.

>Hearts ends with an entire race going extinct
>Xillia 2 is about ludger destroying races of life
>Zestiria is life growing old and insane to the point they wish they were dead
>Berseria starts with velvet losing her brother to their adopted father and sent to prison to rot
This fucker is a sadist

For real? I'm still somewhere in the first third.

I miss this game
I should replay it
Estelle best girl, Joshua a shit but they're cute together

Ludger is literally worse than a billion Hitlers

Dem hips.

Rose tried to kill Alisha more than once, but maybe it's some kind of foreplay

Well, The 3rd is coming next, so you'll get plenty more of those two soon enough

and even more if Zero/Ao get translated down the road

>those hips
>that expression

Why are they so cute?

>You say the camera's bad?
>Well that's just an extra challenge! Aren't you a gamer?!

>What? The DLC was just retreading old dungeons with higher level enemies and the final boss of that DLC is just a pair of generic trolls?

>But it stars Rose and how she has to deal with not having Sorey around and how insensitive the rest of the cast is for not understanding her pain. You gamers don't know what you want.

That realization that the x1 cast don't really give a fuck about the omicide they pushed Ludger into doling out or the alternative millia and how elle and ludger felt about her. If you resist too much in wanting to fight Julius to the death they'll actually get mad at you and demand you get on with it, triggering the bad end as Ludger turns around and flashes the angriest face in the game and attacks them.

>That realization that the x1 cast don't really give a fuck
This. I felt their reactions were too weak ans were completely useless to the plot. The game shouldn't have had the previous cast.

>even Mikleo can't believe Sorey is getting frisky in a ruin

>We should totally fuck on those rocks over there!
>Wh-what?!
>Here we go!

Thank you ufotable.