Uh oh.... someone is getting fired by Bezos

Uh oh.... someone is getting fired by Bezos.

archive.fo/trSIU

bump

Keep tabs on that author; the door is now open. He is going to overdose on the redpill.

In the meantime, have a bump

Implying not limited hangout

Implying they're not willing to drop an unpopular issue to pursue other narratives

>I researched the strictly tightened gun laws in Britain and Australia and concluded that they didn’t prove much about what America’s policy should be. Neither nation experienced drops in mass shootings or other gun related-crime that could be attributed to their buybacks and bans. Mass shootings were too rare in Australia for their absence after the buyback program to be clear evidence of progress. And in both Australia and Britain, the gun restrictions had an ambiguous effect on other gun-related crimes or deaths.
Whoa a leftie finally gets it.

Author is a woman you faglord.

>no mention of race

She's still thoroughly blue pilled. Now comes the part where she does massive mental gymnastics to retain her indoctrination regarding race or she opens her mind to the redpill. Being a woman and with their proclivity to herd mentality she isn't going to risk being banished from the herd.

She's raging because she can't find an answer within her ideological straight jacket but isn't going to take it off any time soon.

At least screenshot it.

I mean, she's not wrong. All she needs to do is look at it from an entirely different angle.

The only thing she will overdose on is food stamps when she gets fired and blackballed from the industry.

I agree that we need to address other issues appropriately to reduce gun related deaths (suicides, regular homicides)

She mentions most older men commit suicide. Was the Vegas shooting simply a suicide but he just wanted to take people with him? If it's simple as that, it would be quite tragic. (There was mention that he recently received medication)

538 is surprisingly one of the most rational lefty outlets. Let's not forget that it's the only one that gave trump even a sliver of a chance, and actually got blasted for it by other lefty news outlet lel.

When you have nothing to lose then you are truly free.

>Let's not forget that it's the only one that gave trump even a sliver of a chance

Because that's how Nate Silver hedges his bets, as long as there's some sliver of a percentage of success he can jewsplain why he was "ackchooally" right when he said there was only a ~3% chance of a Trump presidency

>realize gun laws don’t work
>reads up on black violence committed with illegal guns
>reads up on prescription drugs pushed by Jewish pharma companies
>reads up on people in history who have tried to stop Jews and subhumans from hurting the world
>reads up on a handsome Austrian man named Adolf Hitler
HE WILL BE 14/88 BY THE END OF THE WEEK!

LEAH NO

wow that was actually surprisingly logical. good read.

So many butthurt libs in the article comments. Lel

the answer is no more toxic pharmaceuticals that turn people in demons

All you have to do is actually look at the distribution of murders in the US to reach this conclusion. You'd have to be intentionally-obtuse or blind to miss the obvious patterns. If you want "effective gun control," then focus on people carrying illegally in the ghetto. They are responsible for most gun violence because of their total lack of impulse control.

nah the wahsinton post is full of union faggots and they dont ever get fired because the entire union would strike and they arent allowed to fire them for striking and the scabs they hire to do work during the strike join the union and go on strike

I personally know the author. She was atheist and then she became chad thundercocked in to Catholicism

I see a lot of butthurt commies and libtards saying that gun control would leave Black people defenseless against the "oppressive" State

How the fuck do I get and RPG mount? I want one.