board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/2982658.htm
my.mixtape.moe/gwauof.webm
u.pomf.is/vhksoy.webm
u.pomf.is/uzbgsa.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I missed it a lil.

Thanks for reminding me.

I thought this would air on Tuesday.

New characters? Why? They spend 80% of first season on characters of original team, with main plot suffering as a result, and now they bring in more recruits?

Yes bos.

There's a high chance that Asami's now the bossu of unit 9. Therefore, she needs her own squaddies.

What are you talking about? The episodic parts of S1 were great, and they pulled the overall plot together well enough at the end of season too.

Who the hell is Baba michi?!

>Bossu pantsu

>user still hasn't seen the director's cut of ACTIVE RAID with Baba Michi

Less than half an hour before more Engrish

eh?

Speaking of which, what exactly is different in the director's cut of the episodes? I've skimmed through them but I didn't notice big changes (or maybe I fail at noticing things).

Fine Familia 2.22 when?

Also, "Ohakonyanpachininko!, Liko desu!" or riot.

The new girls are cute, especially the one in the middle. New dudes are meh though.

I also thought this wasn't airing till Tuesday, good thing I caught this thread.

who streamin?

webmshare.com/play/NExOx

Ready to report.

I thought that only the foreign officers are being added to the cast, didn't realize there was this many new characters. Unit 8 must be getting a lot of funding and support after the whole Mythos incident.

According to the synopsis, they got popular after stopping Mythos.

What do you expect from new season?
Who will be more MC? Asami or Kuroki?

Didn't they say in an interview that Kuroki would definitely be the MC this season?

Well he had zero character development last season. I don't think he even had his own episode like rest of the team.

It started board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/2982658.htm

He had a little near the end of the season, but overall yeah he was completely lacking in comparison to the rest of the team, especially considering he was the advertised main character.

He did have some small talk with Mythos though.

Slideshow OP again?

I think Asami asked him about his scar as well but there was some other thing going on so he didn't reply.

New girls look good, new dudes have shit-tier designs compared to Sena and and Takeru. I hope they don't do much.

Kind of disappointed Asami isn't in Unit 8 anymore, from what it looks like.

Poor Sena, it's only the first episode and he's suffering already.

Is he a garbageman now?

Yeah, I hope she still be prominent.

Pickpocket-chan appears?

I think he really did become a garbageman collector.

DON'T DELETE THIS

Who is Baba Michi?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who is this semen demon?

Baba Michi is

My sexfriendo-chan

Gatchaman CROWDS S3?

Where are her pants?

And now we wait for horriblesubs to release the video in 45 minutes.

New hotness.

Stalker, did you watch Regalia? There are 3 new immortal lolis to your chart

Girl A shall forever steal our heart.

I missed this show so much

I cobbled that together late in the thread for the last episode. Because of that I know I missed some and couldn't ask people to fill in. I was rewatching it in anticipation for S2 and already found a couple of things. If anyone remembers something off the bat, please tell me, but either way I'll finish watching tomorrow.
Update ver my.mixtape.moe/gwauof.webm

It's out on CR. Hopefully rips soon.

Why?

HS is out now.

Truly, those old farts are being stingy nowadays.

Livechart deceived me!

A very very old lady, it seems

So she prefers people to watch her butt instead of looking at her face.

Was there any thief-chan this episode?

Augmented reality glasses are cool.

Heck yeah.

Hell yeah, motherfucker.
That was great episode, like always.

At least he's using his super obsessive compulsive disorder for a good thing.

And the reporter got better job as well.

That was a great first episode, although I'm a bit sad there was no Asami-chan. Still, seeing most of the old team again was great, and the two new members are cuties. Looks like Emilia will be getting her Willwear next episode.

Also, where the hell was Madoka?

>Also, where the hell was Madoka?
Beats me.

She's not even in this season's PV.

this guy

>tfw no golden life

MIA maybe.

>Synopsis for episode 1 of Active Raid 2nd
It has been some time since the Logos incident. Sena has left unit 8 and is now CEO of his very own garbage collector firm. Asami is the leader of unit 09 which is situated in West Japan. Inagi is now governor of Tokyo. A great space elevator project is going on.

Acts of terrorism are on the rise again because of increased migration and the poverty from other nations.

A young student who normally earns her money through prostitution is tricked by a mysterious person in black willwear to enter a game where she will win 10 million yen if she manages to reach the new city hall at a specific time and manages to evade the police, not aware that the battery pack of her willwear suit is actually a bomb.
The only way to disable the battery pack is with the help of a sniper, so Unit 08 hires Sena again for this job, enlisting him as a civilian contractor thanks to new laws that allow civilian police forces to aid the understaffed police. He is nervous about doing it, since he hasn't trained for this for a long time, but with the help of Kuroki, manages to overcome his anxiety and lands a perfect shot. After this, they all party, and Sena is officially hired on a longterm basis. There seems to be some tension between Kuroki and Sena, and Mythos's location is for now a closely guarded secret.

Shit, how do I snapshot with subs again? Reinstalled and now I forget how I did it before

Reminder that Mythos did nothing wrong.
Here's to him joining the gang

Lets try again.

I'm normally into megane, but she's much cuter without the glasses.

Reminder that Ms. Martinez is a superold hag.

She must be some kind of cat.

Oh well, at least the ZR was great.

Hold the fucking phone. You telling me that wonderful ass belongs to this girl who very much looks like a young boy in her profile pic?

This does things to my nether regions.

>Mythos's location is for now a closely guarded secret.

why would look at that, a closely guarded secret jail...

I love how cringe-worthy and super-amateurish their promotional video was.

hi guys, it's good to be back.

>Acts of terrorism are on the rise again because of increased migration
Delete this.

Thats some weird kind of garterbelt + stocking combo.

u.pomf.is/vhksoy.webm
u.pomf.is/uzbgsa.webm

Who seigi here?

mfw last season when he turned out to be Armstrong levels of RIPPED

This has been a good year for seigi.

I wish this was as good as CR.