Orange Episode 2

NTR

Everyone dropped this trash after ep 1.

Despite the little girl's meme, Sup Forums is overwhelming male so Orange has nothing to offer

What happens if you impregnate a male uterus with a feminine penis?

Not me, I'm watching it FOR the NTR

God, I really hope they don't go with the manga ending, but this is looking pretty faithful.

See you next week for another discussion.

There needs to be a first discussion before we can have another one.

why is the art style so weird?

shojo

It gives me that same weird felling that ore monogatari did.

Netorare.

>[HorribleSubs] Orange - 02 [480p].mkv

I see, she's fine with abandoning her husband and child to fuck her high school crush.

This is some next level NTR. TIMETRAVEL NTR what could be much better than that?

>bokudake = seinen = time travel to get ntr'd
>orange = shoujo = time travel to do the ntr

Females are cruel.

This isn't just a new level of NTR, she cucks him from the future, with his support and risking her own daughter's life because of possible timeline wipe.

It's a lot of fuckery just for one dick.

Girls are monsters and this is why i will always only love 2Ds! 2Ds will never betray me. Btw was this Manga made by a Girl?

the manga was written by Takano Ichigo who is a girl, yes.

So Girls in Japan would timetravel just to get one dick while they could erase they own children with it?

>first reply is a shitpost

Sasuga

I don't think that Naho wants to get on Kakerus dick in the past. I just think she wants him to keep on living and sees that as the best way to making it happen. Yah know?

Kind of looks like Honey and Clover

when is the ntr meme going end?

It's only going to get worse as the show goes on and the ntr is upped.

That's just a nice side effect of her plan to get his mushroom tip.

Are you serious?

The only thing that prevents full on ntr is a five minute conversation in the last chapter about how timeline wipe is a possibility but they think it might just create an alternate universe instead.

But she still ends up with him in that new timeline, so it's still ntr-with-consent.

Holy shit this is so boring.

Literally pausing it every other minute.

I went ahead and read the manga since it's short.

Takako is best.

Literally fucking Kimi ni Todoke levels of frustrating.

Tell me what kind of ntr is in this? Does the mc get cucked? Or does the future husband get cucked from the past??? What???

DROPPED

Fuck this shit.

Future husband is a cuck who wants his wife to ride the Kakeru dick.

They are all high school friends, but the one that the girl likes dies so the other two end up together and have a kid. Later in the future the girl sends a letter back in time so that the kid who died and the girl can end up together. The husband is completely cool with this in the future and in the past.

12/10 mad.
This is pissing me off.

Wouldn't this more or less be netori?

Kakeru probably kills himself for having to deal with this annoying bitch.

>NTR
>even though he's dead
The fuck do you think the flowers were for?

for the dead marriage

So the letter said that he died in an accident but I thought he killed himself.
Kind of disappointing, I prefer suicide stories.

accident sounds nicer

This is literally forced drama.

You know. At least Kakeru tries to find out what she is interested in. What her hobbies are and stuff.
He actually seems like a level headed guy who wants to know more about a girl he is interested in.
Rather than having some crazy undying love for a girl because she is kind or pretty or some other generic teenage reason.

Ah yes.
Clearly she was enticed by that necrotic cock so she hopped in her time machine to tell herself to play softball.

Wait, is she willing to erase her firstborn child from existence just for a chance to fuck a guy she knew back in high school?

It was an accident, and accidents can be prevented.

They could have prevented his suicide.

NTR posting is just funposting

You don't understand. You're calling everything NTR and the whole term has already lost its meaning and become a meme term. So stop with the fucking calling everything NTR.

Yes shes doing some next level ntr

yes

NTR is used as an acronym for both netorare and netori. It depends on the context.

That concept is so stupid and egotistic that I can only believe if since its coming from a shoujo manga

This poor guy.

I haven't watched ep 2 yet but my impression was that she was trying to make her 16 year old self NOT fall in love with Cockeru.
>I didn't play softball and ended up falling in love with that faggot
>SO YOU MUST PLAY SOFTBALL
but then the dumb cunt goes and falls in love with him anyway.
Something something the irrevocable flow of time

Is this filicide? Is MC is a child murderer?

Naho should use the time travel power to stop Takako from ruining her pretty hair.

>completely cool
what the beta fuck?

This.

Also this show is going to one wild ride.

>The husband is completely cool with this in the future and in the past.

In the last chapter someone mentions that it's a possility that their future will be painted over by doing this and pan girl asks "What's so bad about that?"

To the father.

Holding his child.

Next to the mother.

And no one cares.

I'll just read the final chapter of the manga to see how these people end up.

Shoking truth: Naho from future tries to save Kakeru in the past. Totally like BokuDake.

I really hope you are lying. Holy shit.

>LNfags will defend this.

Sorry, but nope.

He says he's content with the fact that he is fucking the girl in another univeverse. So he doesn't pursue her in his own universe.

>LN
Get a brain.

>Hamasaki leaves Liden Films, probably to avoid another production disaster
>Walks right into another production disaster
>Mentions tight production schedule in a tweet
>17 animation directors on episode fucking 2
Can't this poor guy get a break? It's not like his shows tend to be on the super resource-intensive side anyway.

That's some serious delusion. Holy fuck.

Meh. I've had worse aneurysms from reading shoujo/josei.

Why do they all care so much that Kakeru died anyway. I mean he was in their lives for what 6 months and they are willing to give up the past ten years for that?

>mc literally tries to erase her current future husband, daughter and all by convincing her past herself to fuck another guy
>it's not ntr guys

Shoujo Mangaka are really the worst

>bubbles
>sparkles
>sexually aggressive men
How much of these things does this series have? I read shoujo manga mostly for these things.

Nah, she just really wanted to bat. It's like, hey, since we're doing this all over again, why not do all the cool things I didn't do?

oh the original material is a manga. whoops. let me rephrase.

>mangafags will defend this.

There is no honour in preventing suicides. If a free persons decides it, those who obstruct him are akin to murderers.

One user pointed out in a previous thread that a possibility would be that the suicide of someone close (as in, you know they exist, I suppose) could be something major in the life of someone that young, especially when they think that maybe they could have done something.

That being said however, I think that's kinda bullshitty and go for the simplest explanation.

Because drama.

Indeed.

They're really casual about potentially endangering their lives, the lives of their families, the lives of all humankind, and the very fabric of existence.

>mentioning honour as part of any argument ever

samurai pls go and stay go

Why not keep Kakeru in a rape dungeon and mindbreak him into not wanting suicide anymore?

Imagine how sweet cuckeru's dick is for them to be so cool about all that.

This show it just weird it doesn't flow at all.

A lot of the scenes are just her fucking about with Kakeru then opening up to him then pushing him away.

The soundtrack is WAY TOO FUCKING LOUD I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING JESUS CHRIST

There's no way an author would actually write something as retarded as this. Please be some next level photoshop bait

Stop shitposting.

You have no honour, just like a woman.

Their designs look like shit in the anime.

>Kimi ni Garbage
Nah.

When will we have an isekai time travel NTR? Does Re:Zero have NTR?

>honor

My sides

When people starting with all the cucking and ntr posting last week I thought they were just shitposting so I went ahead and read the last chapter.

I wonder how big the outrage would be in Japan if this would be a Shounen in that the Boy wrote the letter.

If you're going to write a letter to yourself 10 years ago, why the hell wouldn't you include the winning numbers for the largest lottery in that time period and a guide for how to use the money?

I get excited every week thinking there`ll be episode of Citrus anime, and then wake up and realize its Orange instead

Golden Time had Ghost NTRing himself.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous went even step further, ghost trapped in a body of a other guy had to watch him seduce and fuck his widow.

I'm male that solely watch shoujo and josei