Alright give me the rundown on Jim Carrey

Alright give me the rundown on Jim Carrey.

Is he redpilled or just "woke" (there is a difference)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHG7mHKwQqA
youtube.com/watch?v=6NYmKxJed4I
youtube.com/watch?v=oj_EvvvT6Ak
youtu.be/FZuMMpr1_pI
youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI
youtu.be/VHG7mHKwQqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's depressed

canadian and gay
/thread

Jim Carrey stopped existing. He erased himself and crossed the river of tears. He doesn't care about (you)s anymore. He just goes with the tide these days, comes in comes out, you can't explain that.

Nah he just a day tripper

He's blooped. Thinks nobody but his bodyguards should have weapons

I'm thinking he's playing a character.

Not politics

this

It's performance art.

He's turning into Andy Kaufman.

Overdosed.

Herpes

He experienced ego death one too many times while trying to method act as Terrence Mckenna for a new movie and since he has the kind of fuck you money to not have to be worried about himself or his family, he can continue to traipse about while saying that nothing matters and being all zenlike and shiet.
I was there once. It was nice, but brief. He'll come back to his ego eventually when his conscious fucks with him for not caring enough about the innocents lives of children or something to that effect.

Nothing more than a degenerate drug addict who has had his soul sucked out of him from serving an evil corrupt jewish system his entire life

This.

Remember kids condoms alone will not prevent you from getting this and you can still get it from someone even if they don't have symptoms, and you can have it pass it without having ever had symptoms, and not know. 1 in 4 have it, most do not know they have it.

This right here

He's definently not Redpilled, pretty sure he's just gone through a lot crap and went a bit nuts. Great actor though loved his old movies.

he has become the town drunk here in Windsor fuck him

he's fucked in the head

get the fuck off the internet

Depressed and having a mental breakdown, his wife committed suicide and he was investigated for murder. Seem to send him over the deep end.

Woke means fucking retarded

I heard he was the leader of the NWO Satanist movement back in 2012 when real redpills existed

the term your looking for is called "blackpilled"

Canadian flag and fanboy photo of commie pseudo-journalist Pilger so (even though I have no fucking idea why he should be, since most of his movies, like everybody's, have been Cultural Marxist propaganda) maybe Jim Carrey is somehow red-pilled after all.

Std riddled degenerate who murdered his gf and is now trying to remain relevant

he is on a next hit list so he's just terrified. we are seeing next michael jackson in the action

When celebrities get older and death draws near many of them realize that when they sold their souls to satanic kikes that eventually Remphan is coming to collect on that deal. Most cant bear it anymore

He's depressed. And he's been hitting the psychedelics.

What the fuck is this gibberish? Stop drinking. Go away.

there ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=VHG7mHKwQqA

His new Norm Macdonald interview. He hasn't really changed that much. This "ego death" is just something he's memeing to seem sage like.

Engaged in high level performance piece as evidenced by his accomplices inability to control their emotions.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NYmKxJed4I

ace ventura 2 is a masterpiece

this is some nice stuff.

This, except Unironically

>This "ego death" is just something he's memeing to seem sage like.

Oh fuck is it really that transparent?

I really liked the second Ace Ventura movie

youtube.com/watch?v=oj_EvvvT6Ak

he illegally bought opiates which his gf offed herself with. hes going to get in trouble. his trial is coming up

I geniunly loved that movie when I was a kid, and still do if I'm not gonna lie

>That scene where Ace gets the nigger to translate what he's saying to the other violent nigger tribe

He laughed to many laughs. He's got none left user.

That Jim Carrey never existed

And the character is a movie star that suddenly becomes "insane" He's preparing for the role

>that scene when the governor gets raped by a silverback

Dude belongs in prison for giving that poor girl 3 std's and driving her to suicide, his whole stick right now is probably him trying to deal with that and not take responsibility for it.

Selfish old childess liberal acts like a teenager

Yes he did, in my heart

What is the name of this Terrence Mckenna movie?
imdb shows no upcoming projects except a TV series in 2018.

He might die.

goddamn, why the fuck does he look 70 years old.

If he's woke, then 8y/o me was also woke

And two of the villains were Aussies who shitposted irl

Non ironically this. It's like when he showed up at the VMAs looking like Jim Morrison right before he died and when he was on stage instead of introducing the winner just went on about how they should play some Foghat

I'm almost certain this motherfucker will commit suicide

its only a matter of time

The Trump curse broke his soul.

youtu.be/FZuMMpr1_pI

I tend to agree.

Watched the Norm Podcast too, eh?

I think he has lived a full life and has tens of millions of dollars in the bank and is just trying to find some essence and meaning to life, other than just being a character. He said several times that everything is meaningless. He's right. But he's luckier than most people in that he has material wealth in this vat of nihilism.

>gibberish
It's perfectly understandable for those who are in the know. Your anger at something that you claim is gibberish tells more about you than you realize.

Why can't they make movies like that anymore?

>gave gf herpes
>implied she was a whore and got it elsewhere
>she kills herself

he's always been mentally unstable, it just got kicked into overdrive from his gf necking herself.

leave.

If everything was meaningless why make a point out of repeating it over and over again? Wouldn't this be meaningless as well?

he's not

like most millionaires, fame and fortune changed him, he was already treading this path before his wife died too

youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI

it's not a meme, but it's not something you can experience without psychedelics

What else might we do? Stand silently and allow everyone around us to struggle to prop up the scenery? No, our instinct is to let others know that there is nothing behind these walls. It is all an illusion. We came from nothing and will become nothing.

why have all my childhood heroes forsaken me

youtu.be/VHG7mHKwQqA

>I'm thinking he's playing a character.

this. he's whatever character he's playing at that time. jim carrey as an entity unto himself doesn't exist. he's an empty slate.

BREAKING NEWS: millionaires get bored with their lives sometimes

Can you give me a link for the personality quiz you faggot?

I heard he was gonna do a Terrence Mckenna film, which would explain all of this.

life is hard for a man with a shit ton of money and his own private jet, he's a lost cause

Look at Robin Williams' last standup special. It was fucking raunchy, it's never mentioned, but it brought him back to his roots, nothing means shit. Carrey is doing what he did, he released his restrictive collar. A bunch of sex jokes, gay jokes, an actual comedy based upon every type of person out there. Look for Carrey to be taken out by "suicide" next.

I would go with this....he looks void in the op's photo...doesn't care about much, but is looking for something he can get behind

What are you going to now then, after you realized everything is meaningless?

Life is meaningless, sure, but you're here. Life is a bus stop with 75 years of wasting time until the bus comes.

I still live my life. I accept that I'm just wandering through, seeking day-to-day pleasures through alcoholism, food consumption, very occasional sex, and then it's a clear run to the grave.

I'm not saying that it's prudent for someone who realizes that life is meaningless to wallow in misery and hopelessness, but I understand if they do. Worst case scenario, I kill myself. Best case scenario, I go through life seeking adventures, pleasures, mysteries, and pursuing my interests until I run out of time. Nothing wrong with that, really. And I don't plan to see 80.

this is jim carey holy shit

This. He's fully blackpilled. The blackpill leads to redpilling usually, so the results of this could be interesting.

Bumblebee tuna, Jim! Bend over and make your ass talk! Dance funny monkey! Dance!

I can understand it as well, but doesn't make anything better. Your belief of everything being meaningless is just you still grabbing onto something as some form of coping mechanism for whatever bothers you now or has bothered you in the past. Even if there isn't an objective meaning, which there isn't, this still doesn't mean you can find any purpose or sense. The thing is, this is just some random thing without any instructions, and if you want meaning you have to go out there and create for yourself. It doesn't matter to the univerese, but it will matter to you. When you're gone the decisions you made will still echo through eternity. Just pull yourself out of the puddle and do something, if you want to. Or just lie there and wait for entropy to kill you.

Better to die unknown, poor but happy than rich, an """icon""", but unhappy. Spend your money like you want to; travel, fuck thai ladyboys, whatever. Why waste your time on things you don't have to do by any measure?

he decided that moots aren't worth talking about and people are going crazy

Yeah.

Actually closer to 90-95% of the population over 40 have Herpes anti-bodies (remember there is no direct test for it, just tests for anti-bodies).

It's been around for thousands of years, it's not a big deal as people make of it. Most people get a few breakouts and breakouts decrease over time to the point where it's 0.

Unacceptable. We mist fight for every inch woth all of out might for as long as we can hold on. Fight to get the truth out, the unfiltered and unforgiving truth, no matter what the cost. Stop being a pussy, pick yourself up and get back in the ring. There’s nobody more capable, pray to god for strength and give it everything youve got.

is he depressed?
beyond depressed?
is he content?

can't figure out what's going on with Carrey

Here's the quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love according to Jim Carrey's design

I've been discovered. But it turns out, I am not anything. There is no "Jim Carrey." There is only my body, and whatever it does, however it manipulates this keyboard...doesn't make me exist. I am no one.

>even if there isn't an objective meaning, which there isn't, this still doesn't mean you can find any purpose or sense

I believe you meant to say, 'this doesn't mean you CAN'T find any purpose or sense.' But it does. If life and all of its sources of blind and unintentionally and intrinsically meaningless, then there is nothing to be sought except something that your mind considers a worthy way to spend your time.

>if you want meaning you have to go out there and create for yourself

Indeed. But trying to find meaning in a meaningless world is similar to how a prisoner in solitary confinement might collect and name the dead spiders he finds in his cell. They don't mean anything, but they provide enough of a mental exercise to keep him preoccupied with the bleakness and misery that pervades his life.

The decisions I make may echo though eternity, but similarly, a universe devoid of life will go unbeheld. When humanity dies out, the record and means of communicating all of the sad, beautiful, inspiring things that have occurred over the past 250 000 years will have disappeared and whatever life form may come to exist will be starting anew.

>When you're gone the decisions you made will still echo through eternity.
No they won't, because the universe will eventually die. No person or being will be left when it does, the energy that was you and everything else will fade too. There is no meaning in life without an afterlife or a God that will remember what was done.

So? Tell me why you give a fuck, because clearly you do. Just live dude, what else are going to do.

Jim quit being so depressed. You're too funny for that

I make money from holding a job. I travel once a year, always alone, and spend money and drink and try to fuck. But whatever. I could do this forever, but for some reason, I will certainly feel regret when the dust settles. Because I will have not have a family or children. I will have just been a bachelor with time and money to burn.

I think the most compelling truth, and the most unfiltered reality of our situation as humans is that the world is not tailored to us. We exist incidentally to the series of chemical events which happened to have occurred, and our adaptations to our environment allow us to recognize the paradox of having a good sense of what might be meaningful, while simultaneously finding nothing intrinsically meaningful in our world. We are smart enough to recognize that we are not the point of existence. We are an incidental, relatively self-aware life form that is actually cursed by all the information we have.

I'm not afraid. I'm not sad. I'm facing this squarely. I am a meaningless particle in the galaxy of existence, and this recognition gives me a sense of freedom.

You will perish like a dog?

woke means you believe in ayylamos engineering humans and big headed black scientist living underground

redpilled means you dont care if some one calls you a racist. some think it has to do with knowing specific things but its just that you dont care if some one calls you a racist

post pic with timestamp

I suggest getting caught up with something like a hobby or travelling or some shit. Living in blissful illusion is better than seeing the forest for the trees. Is life meaningless? Maybe so. Is it possible to ignore that question and seek happiness, not necessarily truth? Yes.

Jim Morrison died in 1971

Who said I give a fuck? I only give a fuck in the sense that suicide seems like throwing away an open opportunity. Suicide takes away all possible pleasures, joys, connections, and conversations that might occur over the course of my life that may bring me joy and a sense of personal growth.

>Good question Aguado! First, I'd try to establish a motive. In this case, the OP saw the size of the killers DICK, and became insanely jealous. Then I'd lose thirty pounds...PORKIN HIS WIFE!!

cosmic giggle if sooth