Why are white people so violent?

Why are white people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974MANILA06928_b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3pHlvchEatA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They had to steal food from their neighbors during the long, dark winters. That's also why white people stab you in the back and take your land.

Is it genetic? His father was a violent criminal.
And white people generally were notoriously brutal to Native Americans, and to the Africans that they abducted to be slaves.
Maybe white people are just naturally violent and their movements should be restricted.

>Checks violent crime rate in US by race
>Checks homicide rate by race

Sage

Let's be clear. This was a case of radical boomer terrorism. He wanted to physically demonstrate what his generation did to our country's economy.

sage goes in all fields, friendo

Paddock's favorite album

Do you mean
Why are white people so good at what they decide to do?

or

Why are niggers so violent?

Yesterday 563 white people where killed by black murderers around USA.

Bald men are. Literally walking time bombs. BAN ALL BALDIES

Who has the version of this picture where he's smiling and showing his pearly whites? I bet nobody

Father disappeared and was reportedly in Australia in '74 which happens to be the supposed origination point for Marilou
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974MANILA06928_b.html

More like why are men so violent.

Centuries of being cucked by jews

You mean why are White Baby boomers fuck it up everything

it's not THAT we're violent, it's HOW we're violent

>white men

Sorry, he's Jewish. Try again.

It's Left wing baby boomers , Dumb ass

Oh, Yeah, You have actual traitors along with kikes ruining every bit of "White America"

You mean Democrats, sage

Yup, next thing we know Democrat Boomers will be strapping bombs to themselves, won't that be funny...

Left wing baby boomer jews.

Shit like this makes us violent. Keep doing it

Why are nigger nations so violent, go look at africa, middle east and south america then get back to me.

got eeeem!....to use silverback speak

White America, Known as christian nation Dead long ago

Second and Third generation immigrants think everything is unfair and gonna Start A Riot

Just Like descendants of slaves did it 60s

youtube.com/watch?v=3pHlvchEatA

Kikes created a system to vilify whites no matter what they do, the world is a double standard where whites are the oppressors.

I honestly just want a pure white country, no bullshit, no interest in multiculturalism, no jewish overlords/influence. I don't care what happens to the rest of the world for better or worse, I don't hate any race more than another I believe in the simple fact of natural instincts where tribalism will always exist. Then in order to have a blended society, everyone needs to be on board and no one can pull the 'but x y z' card. Everyone treated as equal is a fantasyland utopia dream which is nowhere close to happening in the near future and seemingly ever. Experiments fail and I want this bullshit nonsensical large scale social experiment to be over and to be left out of it.