Why is making light of men getting hurt seen as ok, but not ok for women getting hurt?

Why is making light of men getting hurt seen as ok, but not ok for women getting hurt?

Because men think it's funny. Men create the rules for society, just because men have the muscle required. Women take their cues from men and wouldn't laugh at male pain if the majority of men didn't encourage them to.

Majority of reasons.
Men are expendable. If 80% of men die, the species can still recover. If 80% of women die, then the species is doomed.
In terms of men laughing about other men - it's funny in terms "i'm glad it wasn't me", because we know how it feels.

When men laugh, we do it out of sympathy. When women laugh, they do it out of cruelty. Even while a guy laughs about his buddy getting hit in the nuts, he still.goes to help him up and make sure he's ok.

humor is subjective OP, I think women getting hurt is hilarious especially if they're not white.

Funny, I cant get enough of watching women gag on dick... ifs just so hilarious when puke comes out they nose

women are children

Don't whine like a fucking woman.

>last 12 months this board proves that a swarm of stupid men clearly take their cues from women
> "Women take their cues from men"

why cant i hold all this delusion?

That is funny u dumb fuck. Football in the groin has a football in the groin

Because men are men, and women are literally, indefinitely, children. Stop being some faggot who thinks that’s unfair. Men are disposable. Women expire quickly. We are not equal. And you’re a faggot if you try to imply anything to the contrary.

Saudi women weren't even allowed to use phones without male permission until literally yesterday. And the only reason Saudis are liberalizing is because the alpha males of the planet (Americans, for now) are so liberal that it bleeds into other societies. Yes, some people listen to Lauren Southern or whoever, but that's because western men decided to give women equal rights. 100 years ago, women weren't taken seriously as public pundits.

/thread

Abby is cute and she said nothing wrong.

>Women expire quickly. We are not equal. And you’re a faggot if you try to imply anything to the contrary.

Checked.

But as long as women demand equal rights we will have to do the same, only if it´s just to keep up.

checked, but

(You)
>are chekt

BETA
E
T
A

MAX
A
X

It's important we make the goyim fight their own women. This is a proper way to divide them worldwide.

>yes women did back stab us, but you can´t blame them, someone told them to...

I will never understand this levels of cuckery

if you're a muzzie you shouldn't be calling people goyim because you're an involved party of their manipulation

I remember when giantbomb wasn't trash like every other game site.

i-i think s-shes hinting she wants to s-step on mens balls

t-this is a subtle casting call for applicants

what
Also she's talking about a baseball to the balls from today's game

When men get hurt, they recover quickly, when women get hurt some man will have to care for them for months.