Minamoto-kun Monogatari 219

I totally forgot this series even existed, I think I dropped it around the time when he was courting the fitness chick.

fitness chick?
was this wer he started jogging or something and collapsed?

did he fuck his aunt yet?
I remember there was a theory his aunt would fuck his friend instead.

Holy shit this manga is still going? I completly forgot about this. I dont even remember when i stopped reading it damn. Feels like a lifetime ago.

Maybe? All I know is that his aunt was going to the gym and one of the trainers there had no love experience and liked manly men so she had MC try to court her to prove he was manly or some shit, probably around chapter 130 or so.

Scanlations when? It's been like a year.

The manga was popular as fuck in scanlation sites, come on scanfags, you love those clicks, ad money and pageviews, don't you?

People that translate it stopped because muh social life, and other literally who we're angry because other people like it too.

It's a shame since it's a fun ride

>It's a shame since it's a fun ride
It's actually quite boring.

Lol no. It has enormous fans and followers.

Maybe they should lose some weight then.

>Lol
>Caring amount the number of fans
You need to go back.

His friend should just get with Asahi. He has no chance with Kaoruko.

I thought it was fun before I realized all the girls outside Kaoruko and Asahi were pure filler.

It is better than based on your own shitty opinion.

>Lol

Must not have that many if there are 30+ chapters that haven't been translated into english yet

I did not like yandere girl trying to NTR the fitness girl from the MC

What is the author thinking for fucks sake

She got my jimmies rusted during the MC's friend late night visit too.
The author does know her job.

It was but the manga only has 8 pages per chapter so it's slow. 30 chapter the same 10 chapter behind. Dropped translator is not easy case repicked up without risking a drama from the old translator.

This guy is a college student who had sex a few times before and spends every single fucking day with various girls, and yet he keeps making those goddamn beta male faces.
Why.

A beta will always be a beta

Strong and dangerous predator is the one that can masked its strength and intentions to make their preys let their guard down.

MC has only been able to score because he's a beta fuccboi

>Fedora quote of the month

>translator stopped translating because he got arrested during the japanese raids
RIP

is this real?