What's the difference between "American-white" and "European-white"?

What's the difference between "American-white" and "European-white"?

European white = white
American white = mutt

american white = several ethnic groups from europe blended together and sometimes a few other races that aren't visible enough in a persons appearance to out themselves as being something other than white.
euro - one or two ethnicities specific to that region

Intact foreskin

One is redundant; the other is an oxymoron.

As if Europeans haven't constantly been fucking each other for the past 500 years. I'd love to see some European 23andme results.

As fucking stupid as it sounds, I think this is mostly true.
I know loads of people with mixed European ancestry, although I am Dutch myself so maybe that explains the Belgian/German/French/Polish crossovers, small country after all.

About 50lbs and a pair of testicles for men.

This is such a funny pic ayy

Both are divide and conquer memes used for slide threads and general subversion by leftists.

Unfortunately Sup Forums is a low IQ board and falls for it.

t. born in slav-land

>I know loads of people with mixed European ancestry
Really not that common outside the states.
I've "skimmed" my ancestry (back to the 1200's) and it's all swedish, except for a few belgians, when they came here for work in the 1600's or something like that.
I know very few people who belong to more than 2 ethnic groups.

Which slav land? Also that's still a pretty big mix...Slavia is not specific to one space.

Slovakia

The fuck? That's not even Slavic, what the fuck. That's Carpathian.

About 3000 miles.

The amount of decay.

We're west slavs, my bad that ain't good enough for you, leaf

European whites tend to have gaunty faces. American whites tend to have rounder faces.

15-30% paternal african DNA

I doubt it.
You're in the same boat as Hungarians and Transylvanian.

More mixed, which is nothing new or surprising.

It's a bit different though. Travel 500km/~310miles and you're probably still in the USA where people speak english. Travel 500km in Germany and you're in a different country where they speak a weird language, eg. Austria

0.6%

/thread

Girls prefer cut anyway...Not like you would know about that.

american white is for padding stats

About the same as African-American and African.

big tiddies

"Who tf cares?" Was my first thought, but then I realized American anything is superior to filthy European anything.

le 56% memes aside, Americans are a mix of Europeans, Europeans tend to be vast majority a single ethnic group with traces of other European ethnicities

Neither are actually white.

Girls don't actually care. Gay men on the other hand...

White Europeans are just as mutty as top tier White Americans.

Former is McDonald tier while latter is Pure dairy product tier

Eurofag living in America. They definately aren't used to uncut ones but they still suck and fuck sith no problem so why do I care if she doesn't think it's as pretty?
Size is more important than cut-uncut