How long will Japan be able to resist globalism and multiculture?

Japan barely accepts any immigrants at all. At the same time, their population is getting older and older because of low birth rate.

Of course, they also know that once they accept mass immigration, their culture will change.

However, globalization and multicultural societies are inevitable. How long will Japan be able to resist?

strawpoll.me/14070298

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLt5qSm9U80
hrw.org/news/2017/01/12/japan-improve-migrant-treatment-accept-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as their economy doesn't crash, they won't embrace globalism. Even young Japanese aren't globalist cucks.

Japan's economy has been in the toilet for decades, but yet they seem to be doing okay regardless, which is strange.

That's because they have the biggest debt in the world.

Globalism and multiculturalism is the way to a booming economy, but Japan has refused to embrace that fact.

As long as they are willing to not be home when they get a call for the bill. They will be just fine. Even better because they keep the barbarians out. With a sense of identity that isn't screwed over by Marxism all they need to do is wait. If America doesn't get run by Traitorist democrats that abandon them like they do all our allies. ROCK ON JAP'S!

Biggest gross debt, but their net debt is nothing to worry about. Japan is like a guy who's a multimillionaire without a lot of liquidity, so he uses his properties as collateral to borrow money to live off. As long as he keeps living reasonably, without squandering off the money, he'll be able to keep getting near interest-free loans on the strength of his equity.

Face it, the jew can't cuck the samurai.

They probably never will voluntarily accept immigration after seeing what's going on with the west.

Is that Rin?

Until Koike gets in.
Once that gook jew-slave is in, it's over.
Hopefully she'll get Inejiro Asanuma'd.

Short of dropping a couple nukes on them, never. They can be stubborn. Too bad we don't have that problem.

How long? Not much longer, within the last month or so I've seen several suggested YouTube videos targeting their need to "overcome their prejudice" and "join the 21st century," so there's clearly a movement afoot. It's the same sinister shit with the same playbook for how they pushed diversity in America. Additionally, I've got a feeling that Koike is very much a proponent of globalization, so if she gets in, things will be rough. Hopefully Abe can throw a bucket water on the witch like Trump did, and slow the process.

They've got a better chance of winning their own culture war, however, being ~98% homogeneous. One of the last remaining countries that I respect due to their adherence to their traditional values.

Why the fuck do you care what happens in Japan? Just take your nigger cock in the ass and Muhammad's jizz on your wifes face and repeat after me:

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH.

The propaganda doesn't affect them because it's not in their language. It spreads easily in the west because the population of one cucked nation can transmit the infection to fellow speakers. But for Japan there is no comparable population of Japanese speakers in the world and their culture is unique enough that any effort has to start from scratch.
Add to this the fact that (((they))) would stand out like a sore thumb and therefore cannot stealthily infiltrate their social institutions and you get a country highly resistant to globalist subversion.

>within the last month or so I've seen several suggested YouTube videos targeting their need to "overcome their prejudice" and "join the 21st century," so there's clearly a movement afoot. It's the same sinister shit with the same playbook for how they pushed diversity in America.
Who made the videos? They don't give a shit and they shouldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLt5qSm9U80

That's the one that I specifically remember and could find easily, I don't give enough of a shit to dig up the others. The others were young Japanese duolingual vloggers bitching about diversity, likely after having been educated abroad in some pussified foreign school.

Wow. Could it be more condescending? That's like some white chick telling a black guy why he supposed to be offended by something. I don't know much about Japan, but I doubt they care about what some gaijin cunts think.

I recognize that loli bootie. Rin, kodomo no jikan. My gateway to loli.

>purge me of my degeneracy

Hello fellow subversive gommy. Yes bringing infinite niggers to Jpn is a good idea. Also they can have trucks and vans of peace which would make Japan so much more vibrant.
Saged.
It's like they don't know how obvious they are.

Do you know why they gave her a flabby butt? Is it related to the manga?

Her butt bounced in the anime and her ass got stuck in the manga

nearly all of japan's debt is public debt
i.e. owed to themselves
so it's nothing much

this is as opposed to external debt
the type that can actually fuck you as you need to pay - eu has lots of it
and corporate debt
this type only slows your economy - china and india have lots of it

I bet the younger generations are getting progressively better at English, and so become susceptible to propaganda. Japan will probably become progressive within my lifetime, unless a world war happens.

They're not. Even the younger generation generally suck at English.

Nope,

Japan has some of the worst English levels in the world. Even India or Russia is better I bet.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAN INFORMATION, SIR.
PLEASEING TO BE REPEATING IT FOR ME.

Sure, they suck right now, this much we all know, but aren't they getting better with each new generation? I can't believe it's not happening, seeing how pervasive the western culture is.

It's not. I was in Japan just a month ago and young people still barely understand English.

this is thanks to the "english teachers" we give them

They accepted some a few months ago, and like 80% were arrested for sex crimes.

I don't think they will be accepting anymore.

Less is more

Look at this drivel:

hrw.org/news/2017/01/12/japan-improve-migrant-treatment-accept-refugees

People are worried it's going to be the Olympics. Comiket's looking at it's last show, the fish market's head is on the coping block, heard street fashion may be next. Hope it survives but we all need to fight

I need to get to fucking Japan before that happens. Japan won't be Japan much longer.

You're in Australia just buy a cheap ticket and work Airbnb