pastebin.com/Qsx2YdYk
sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=junpei_ogawa
youtube.com/watch?v=8-7Vysp-6pc
pastebin.com/teqFbsPr
youtube.com/watch?v=JL9tL9Ry3sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOO BAD. We Kaito shilling next ep

pastebin.com/Qsx2YdYk

>Isao: Shura the Conqueror Star has another effect.
>When the monsters battle, both monsters will gain ATKs equal to their Level times 200.
>But your dragon does not have a Level.
>That’s right!
>If it does not have a Level, it might as well be a Level-0!
>Your dragon won’t be able to gain any ATK!

Isao: Sakaki Yuya! I vowed that I would definitely defeat you,
On the day I lost against you…
No. On that day eight years ago…
On the day we passed by one another at that river bank!

Isao: You probably don’t remember.
You were enjoying Dueling in a place filled with sunlight,
While I walked on a path filled with darkness at Ryozanpaku School.
I’m convinced now!
If I were to meet my demise, this is the only fitting way to go out!

This guy needs a waifu

Well duh, he is the MC of Yugioh Arc-Kaito

I just hope he saves his sister, Ruri

Crow shilling AND Kaito shilling in one show. Arc-V is the epitome of shit for that alone.

>While I walked on a path filled with darkness at Ryozanpaku School.
>Ryozanpaku
At some point they lost their way and the dojo became a dark card game school.

nips have it on good authority that the "mysterious voice" in captain solo episode is Masumi

Really? The nips have it that it's most likely Sora.

Crow shilling?

more like they want her to interact with Yuzu and Serena for more yuri pandering.

akshully is eita

>ゆやゆず ! ! ! ! ! !

Literally, Twitter all night.

So how did the Japs take the handling of the XYZ ark? I was just sad and I cant imagine the Japs just not caring.

>dipping sauce or citrus

What

Yuya is his waifu now

Eight fucking years Jesus

>YuyaYuzu

Where are you getting dipping sauce from?

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Every thread until he returns

Are you using bing or yahoo translate? It's translated as YuyaYuzu.

>not knowing the way of the rune
it says yuyayuzu

Manage to save me 6 fanarts from the overhaul.

Why is it that Gon are in most of these?

The manzai

The Sayaki's being mary sues
Kaito shilling sucks
Edo being a joke sucks
Yuya not getting an xyz sucks
Yuto not getting a duel sucks
Tyler sisters being enslaved to egao

That was basically the jest of it. They really did compare Sayaka and Kotori alot and how she's a bad luck

2ch, Reddit, Sup Forums, NAC, twitter, and tumblr all agree, Sayaka is going to get Kaito killed

The world has united over Arc-V being shit.

Arc-V being shit? Nah.

XYZ arc being shit? Oh fuck yes.

>Last week criticises most of the characters
>This week YUYA YUZU YUYA YUZU

The japs are weird.

so anons, what would save arc v for you?

Thank god. If Kaito dies, the 5 eps of garbage that ended XYZ arc were worth it

No more fujobait

Well, Arc-V doesn't really need saving, personally speaking. It still entertains me week after week. Some tighter focus on things that matter + some time with characters that we haven't seen in awhile (Reiji, Reira, Yugo, Yuri, Tsukikage, Shinji) would be desirable though.

As far as things that would immediately improve the experience as of right now: Kaito dying

>3rd panel
Ruri right hand look like a feet.

BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY ALL THEY WANT

IT'S ALL I WANT TOO

YOU MAKE THIS PREMISE OF A PLOT BEING TWO CHARACTERS ARE CLOSE BUT THERE'S MORE TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES SURRONDING THEM

AND INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THEM

YOU MAKE EVERY FUCKING EPISODE EGAO EGAO EGAO

EGAO EGAO EGAO

EGAO

EGAAAAAAAAAO

>Liking Het is weird

Fujo confirmed.

>implying most of the fujos don't like the pairing

I've been confused for a long time now. What day&time does Arc-V air in Japan and what t
day&time does a fair quality sub come out? right now I'm making stabs in the dark to when it becomes available and sometimes I see threads days in advance before I can watch it. I'm guessing thats people watching a raw version?

I think he's referring to the amount of criticism they received last week only for the japs to go insane about them this week.

Airs 4:30 AM EST Sunday
Subs come out whenever Monosubs finishes them. So, anywhere from Monday-Thursday

People this early usually watch the raw while reading the pastebin of the script next to it

3.30 am EST

Because people want to see the Yuya Yuzu shit

We've got 30 episodes left and we don't know jackshit about the dragons or the Ruris

Fucking stupid ass plotted show FUCK!

What's with the shitty fanarts OPs? As if the anime itself hasn't been disappointing, at least post a relevant OP not a stupid ship/fanart/kawaii OP. Stupid shitposter.

Why do you care? It's been like this the whole time.

sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=junpei_ogawa
Is Ogawa Junpei the best ARC-V animator?
Do something about it.

Jesus, they don't even have necks.

>not even in color fabulous pink
but
why

>even uglier than Neo Galaxy Photon
They keep doing it

Rune-Eyes vs Beast-Eyes vs Brave-Eyes

Who's the best Pendulum Dragon?

This is now a Bandit Keith thread.

In America

youtube.com/watch?v=8-7Vysp-6pc

That's because Yuzu is manly enough and Yuya girly enough. They have great balance in either direction.

>le abridged meme
boy I sure love getting the same joke beaten into my head

I wish the xyz dimension arc would speed up a little. It's not very exciting or interesting yet.
It should be more like the balls to the wall synchro arc

This show doesn't have the budget to make something like this

More Yuri and Reiji duels.

Beast Eyes Pendulum Dragon because it can be contact fused and Yuya has alot of beast types. Brave Eyes requires a warrior monster which means you have to have Trump Witch and hellprincess or the soon to be printed Dag Daggerman to be able to use it. Rune Eyes requires a spellcaster which means you have to run Trump Girl in case you don't have a free scale for Trump Witch it doesn't really matter, Vortex shits on all of them because it needs the least set up and does the most work.

Horribly placed episode. We didn't need this for the start of the Fusion arc. Would've been better in XYZ.

I know, it's sad

JOHAN!

Don't be a bitch, bitch

Hngggggggggg

pastebin.com/teqFbsPr
not sure if this has been posed yet

We've got a whole month of garbage ahead of us. brainwashed Ruri,Serena and Rin, Kaito shilling and more academia being indoctrinated into the church of egao.

I want to believe in Dennis staying with Academia.

Their deck is really fun and Dark Magician makes for a good boss monster only probable is that filling the deck with cards for him tends to be better spent on cards to keep your hand full and locking down your opponent

I want to see him use a Fusion Entermage. And Trapeze Magician is still creepy.

the only way to stop conflict is to forgive

What are the best GX subs to watch?

Well not really, you could stop conflict by completely irradiating your enemy so badly that nobody else will ever thing of fucking with you. You could do that..

A Fusion Entermage would be cool. I kinda hoped he'd get to use one against Yuushou, it would've been a nice "In your face!" kind of way for him to show that he's still playing an entertainer even as part of Academia. Oh well, maybe some day.

Trapeze Magician a best. Love that creepy laugh.

Yeah but that requires a lot more work.

Anyone else realise the Yuu's literally just morphed into their dragons?

Always hated how they made Judai go over homo for Johan when he could have tapped Asuka instead but this is Yugioh so whatevs

Johan was basically made for Judai.
He was the only character to have that much of an immediate bond with him and even Yubel knew it.
He always saw Asuka as a friend anyways.

I will always and forever hate Yoshida for writing that shitty finale. Jack would never say such bullshit as he pretty much almost killed himself for a woman.

I have a bad feeling at this point when they reveal the true nature of the Yus and Ruris it's just going to be really stupid and underwhelming.

Screencap this: Kaito is getting carded. I can feel it in my bones, people says Dennis doesn't stand a chance but I think he has a few new tricks up his sleeve we aren't expecting.

Nah, it'll kick into gear the BAD END once it's revealed.

Yoshida basically turned everyone into parodies or non-characters in part 2 aside Rua/Ruka. So, he would be unforgivable even if not for that shit

You realize how shitty Arc-V Kaito is when they can't even come close to this scene

And let me guess, he magically uncards himself to rescue Ruri two weeks later?

Sadly, Kaito's confirmed to be alive in 116. At this point, it's either Ruri or the moon tower guardian is gonna kill him or nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JL9tL9Ry3sk

How come Reiji never gets character moments like these

You need to be in the show to get moments.

Why isn't he in the show?

Hopefully Yuri gets a duel after yugo and rin are done theirs.

>Yuri and Yuya will be the last duel of Arc-V

He definitely deserves one. I need more delicious cabbage.

So handsome

He feels like Zexal II Kaito.

Reiji isn't chuuni as fuck. His INTRUSION PENALTY keikaku moment was more hype to me than any of these though, although certainly not in the same way.

Why does Zexal have better animation than the other Yu-Gi-Oh series?

Because unlike 5D's and Arc-V, there was no movie in production during its run.

Honestly is BBT even a legit excuse? It's literally a 5Ds movie directed by the 5Ds director and written by the 5Ds writer. Its story takes place in 5Ds canon and adds to the anime series itself. Yusei takes most of the spotlight too. Sure it fucked over the animation but honestly it doesn't matter much since it's basically a glorified episode of 5Ds.

I don't mean just the chuuni levels, but a character with their back to the wall and utilizing the sheer force of their rage and will. The desperation of putting it all on one last effort.

Yuri isn't nearly important enough to Yuya for that. Or important at all, for that matter.