Which one will win the battle to become the Supreme Anti-Trump?

Which one will win the battle to become the Supreme Anti-Trump?

Until right now I never realized that's how they were competing.

Whoever wins, liberals still lose.

Trump is a piece of shit, seriously. And, I assume that Kimmel and Cobert make fun of him and probably call out all of Trumps bullshit. But, I don't sit around watching these shows. Why would Trump supporters bother watching these shows, and why would you care what they say about him?

Hold the fuck on

they both have toupees right?

both these fuckers need to understand a coma close and personal.

neither of them are jews tho

Current year man has faded away it seems.

I miss the days when comedians weren't so damned preachy. What they do isn't funny, which is their only job. Leave the lecturing to the politicians and pundits, and make us laugh. I get that comedians tend to be a little left-wing, but it's just nauseating to hear these people shill nonstop for the Democratic party. There is no subtlety anymore.

Neither.
Despite being complete pussies, their lack of physical vaginas disqualify them from such a title.

Holy fuck they both look Jewish. Really got my noggin joggin

Well, Hillary won the popular vote...

BUT HOW I ELSE WOULD I KNOW ABOUT DRUMPFS ICE CREAM HABITS?

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Kimmel

He at least seems genuine as opposed to Colbert’s absolutely unbearable crass smugness

There's nothing wrong with being anti-Trump.

>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Norm Macdonald and Sam Hyde are the only comedians worth paying attention to anymore. Norm hates politics and Sam is just an idiot.

BUT THERE'S TWO SCOOPS!!!

We need to make late night television great again.

UAAAAAH DRUUUUUMPFF PISSSEEEES MEEEE OFFFFF!!!!

ONLY ONE

>1 post

Did you forget about meee?

>great again.

BAHNAAAAAAAAAAAALD

dont u dare take my scoops Drumpytards!

Years never change, they merely get more current.

however this will end. it will be like winning the paralympics - you won, but you are still retarded.

Colbert because the guy on the left is a literal no body that will walk in the shadow of Colbert's mediocre career forever

what happened to john oliver, when 2016 died did he die with it?

>not including Colbert

Oh my sweet summer child. You will face his wrath.

Thanks. I'll check them out. Sometimes I just wanna get away from politics after being bombarded with it all day long (I know, I know, I say this on a politics board, but still).

>i am the all knowing, all seeing shit of the world

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Definitely Kimmel. What a cry baby. At least Colbert tries for a middle ground and supports his shit with some info. Kimmel is just emotional.

>At least Colbert tries for a middle ground and supports his shit with some info.

John is soooo 2015

>Nu pol in one post.
I voted for trump but have the capacity to say he's Jeb bush at this point.

I wish Patrice O'Neal hadn't stuffed his fat face with Big Macs for decades

Now it seems so obvious, they're just one-upping each other

There is when they feel the need to make the same stupid joke again and again each night

>"Drumpf"
>mild chcukle
>"DRUMPF"
>a few hearty laughs
>"DDDDDDRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF"
>raucous laughter

It's already good....you just hate "muh evuul liberals" because you can't deal with criticism. The monologue always reflects society at the moment, have you never watching late night. I guess your anime habits have turned you into a faggot.

>At least Colbert tries for a middle ground and supports his shit with some info

Colbert pls leave

Shame he got those nuclear codes

Again.
>Hillary meme
>CTR
>two scoops
>meme warfare
I've been here before the election ruined this board...but I try to give advice to faggots who think witty responses are going to change politics. The closest trump came to defending the supporters was after Cville--and look how the media spun that one.

DOTARD DRUMMMMMMMMPF

A CHALLANGER APPEARS

in regards to Trump, they're basically Adam West-tier Batman villains at this point.

gee i wonder why Jimmy Fallon is winning in the late night ratings...

>faggots who think witty responses are going to change Sup Forums

>At least Colbert tries for a middle ground and supports his shit with some info

You dont get to be a late night talk show host without perfect hair. That's the law

Kimmel can shill Star Wars refs and jokes anytime he wants because Disney owns ABC. This gives him the "omg i'm sooo nerdy" crowd, and his shilling of rock/metal/rap music give him an edge on the youth demographic.

Colbert appeals to quasi-intellectuals who love the smell of their own farts. Tend to appeal to the gen-x and boomers.

Welcome to television, where both sides feed you the same shit, but flavor it with what you like based on your predictable, maleable tastes.

Oliver is the only watchable one of the three so he wins by default

well neither have a real penis. i went to ku with kimnels wife. shes fucked a few losers. why stop with him ato babe

Thanks for the laugh (and the reply)