Japan accepts only 3 refugees in 2017

>Japan accepted just three refugees in the first half of 2017 despite receiving a record 8,561 fresh asylum applications, the government said on Tuesday, highlighting the nation’s reluctance to accept foreigners.
>Only four refugees were accepted in the first half of 2016, when fresh asylum applications totaled 5,011, the Justice Ministry said. The Human Rights Watch in January described Japan’s record on asylum seekers as “abysmal”.

archive.is/CdGAJ

An alternative to the model of "import as many refugees/cheap labor as you can to grow the economy at all costs". Japan's per capita wealth is consistently growing, despite our overall gross domestic product (which is just a globalist measure of how much money moves around per year) shrinking, due to our shrinking population, which just means more wealth per person for the rest of us. The Western world needs to adopt a similar model, or soon there will be no West left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
youtube.com/watch?v=uzIHt1bK188
youtube.com/watch?v=aBIcjNh4xOw
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/25/japanese-girls-are-not-just-skinny-any-more-chubby-girls-are-in/
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/28/marshmallow-girls-unite-meet-chubbiness-japans-latest-chubby-girl-idol-group/
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/02/25/more-marshmallow-girls-but-will-we-be-calling-them-marshmallows-for-much-longer/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JAPS IS CUTE

JAPAN NO

Get ready for Japanese lone gunman to come out of nowhere and start slaughtering people in a way that is politically convenient for pro-immigration

3 too many

Fabulous

3 are def. 3 too many though

3 refugees now, next year there will be over 30 because they breed like animals

You do know that your country puts them in unused prison cells right.

Japanese people are too xenophobic. 3 they just accepted 2 o ly one among 80000 applicants

come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

uRR3JZt

Prepare for cultural enrichment you racist xenophobes

Lived there for 2 years. Everyone was welcoming as fuck. I plan on moving back permanently. Do you own a passport, burgeranon?

fuck trudeau ruined my country
im saving up and moving to japan next year

>implying mass immigration didn't split Spain in half.

>implying politicians aren't taking bribes to make hidden immigration deals with other countries

>implying the migration industry isn't in the hundreds of billions.

Seriously...how many people would seek asylum in Japan from these countries? They were put up to it by some organization. None of them would know anything about Japan and none of them would seek asylum in a country that doesn't offer them gibmees.

>what a nice homogeneous pure country they have, good for them
>now i'm gonna come over and shit in their pure gene pool like some fucking kike or nigger
Whole world truly cant wait for the day of the rake.

dog bless you nippon

Japan screens their refugees like mad, and there was STILL a news story about a few of them being arrested for the ol' unrequited dingily doo.

Hate to say it but the nip bro is right.

3 too many user-kun.

I respect Japan despite the bizzare stuff which sometimes its quite interesting.

Join a union, if there isnt a union for an industry form a union.
Discourage Japanese dealings with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States
Denounce any Japanese dealings with Saudi Arabia and Gulf States
Denounce Japanese media for their immigration propaganda
Campaign withdrawal from centcom operations, peacekeeping as backup to centcom coersion
Uphold your culture
Support your local populace
Be kind to foreigners, given that they are kind to you as well
Be Japan

Good luck to you people

Japan is the most sane country on Earth today.

lol no. Have ever watched anime of JAV? Or Japanese TV? lol and those are the normalfags!

>Be American
>Be 35% white country
>Be Japanese
>Be 99% Japanese country

>Shit all crime
>"BUT WORK AND SUICIDE"
Amerifats now do more work hours than Japanese.
Suicide rates are going down.

You're fucked.

>Be weird like Japan and make stupid cartoons about girls getting fucked by octpuses
>Be sociopathic like the west and arrest people for having the 'wrong opinions' on muslim rape gangs

I'd rather be weird like the nips. Thanks.

>racially homogeneous
>1st world, developed
>zero immigration

doesn't get any saner than that, regardless of what goes on inside

this guy gets it
I honestly wish discussing anything related to Japan would stop just so retards on Sup Forums and Buzzfeed dipshits lurking wouldn't get any ideas

Can... can they accept me this year?

Save me from my war torn country with the safety of nice loving anime.

she has no chance to win. she's not even running enough candidates to win.

3 too many

Love you Japan, never change

i can tell you're an english teacher, so please brother how can i move to japan? i know teaching english, but like what do i have to do ya know

studying to be a lawyer

Japan should accept more White refugees

WAITO PIGGU GO HOME!
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

source

You're not even really Japanese yourself, but it's true nonetheless. My only hope is that our collapse will serve as the warning needed for other societies out there to stay racially pure. It's what the founders of this country wanted from the beginning, but what did they know, right?

That guy legitimately does not even look white, he looks like a greasy arab.

Holy shit Japanese girls are fucking ugly.

>buying your own national debt
how does this work?

the Japs will soon have no choice but to let us Chad westerners in to breed their women for repopulation

My sides

>falling for the (((declining population lie))).

Miss Japan.

How'd this happen? I completely understand Western countries virtue signalling with these events, but Japan?

Blacked!
youtube.com/watch?v=uzIHt1bK188

This. Why those 3? I hope because they were buddhist or white christians or something.

The miss Japan pageant was started very recently, funded by Jewish producers. Ya get it now?

> Refugees
Stop using the buzzword refugee.
Correct word is invader.

It's miss Japan, they don't give a damn about that title. It's a jewish contest for goy sex slaves. Probably a campaign for black acceptance in Japan too.

If it was an AV idol or something then you could be worried.

These days, Westernized means "universal values like diversity".

Where else would you put an animal?

>accepting any refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=aBIcjNh4xOw
You forget Crystal Kay

The Miss Universe Japan pageant was formed and ran by Inès Ligron, a french jew, for most of it's existence.

this one is nice looking. op's is too chinky looking

This shit keeps getting posted. Miss Universe Japan is ran by a French woman. The real domestic beauty events is Miss Nippon and Kimono Queen contest.

Japan embraces the "plus-sized" agenda too. Vivi is a mainstream Japanese fashion magazine.

You need tell the three you let in that it's time to go home. Other than that, thumps up I support Japans immigration policy.

More on fat acceptance in Japan:

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/25/japanese-girls-are-not-just-skinny-any-more-chubby-girls-are-in/

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/28/marshmallow-girls-unite-meet-chubbiness-japans-latest-chubby-girl-idol-group/

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/02/25/more-marshmallow-girls-but-will-we-be-calling-them-marshmallows-for-much-longer/

why tf did Japan took so many?

The West always has great influence in Japan. Fat bitch got womyn of the year.

Of course they are. Most people are ugly or average

Dis MTF Fat bitch is one of the most popular host in Japan.

this

I knew they were detailed, but I didn't realise it was to that extent

please provide a reference as to who exactly these producers are

Japan has lots of stuffs every country needs to learn from. But the stress kills Japanese as well. Not to mention they're still affected by the cucked NWO agenda.

East Asians is defeating the forces of capitalism; the same forces that have conquered Western Europe.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/

Govt bonds my dude

don't talk shit about MATSUKO DELUXE

>Forget
Didn't even know that thing existed.
Still, more acceptance propaganda.

Can you tell me how successful this single group is doing? Are they making it on the Oricon charts or impacting trends in Tokyo or national level?

fagy nips aint want no refugees and shit since that would get in the way of the elites of their country and the propaganda and discrimination already established and codified into their society. Burakumin I think it is spelled. Lame as nips discriminate against their own genetically identical people. Any sort of large racial shift in that countrys make up would would get in way of that shit which would then threaten the established elitism of the shitty nerds on top.

Really hate yall unlearned fags and as to just how much yall shallowly project your faggotry just to wrongly pretend to think shit is some other fucking way that it really is.
So damn sad that yall cant see through the bullshit of them nips on top not wanting shit to question their propaganda induced superiority by making them actually have to face that they discriminate against their own genetically similar people just to make an easy buck off of them dumb fucks willing to belive that class shit just to make their gay as feelings feel better about not supposedly being on the bottom of the societal totem pole through systematic oppression based off yalls faggy ass bullshit.
Fucking nips worse than trash for not even giving a fuck about their identical country men and i hope north korea obliterates yall dumb fucks.

amerip are beautiful

Older parents are basically demanding their millennium children have no less than 3 children hoping to stem tide

t. work w Japanese company

Amerips you should stay shithole of gun violence.

BRACKEDU

lel, Japan has a much harsher refugee and immigrant policy than Trump's administration. 45,000 refugees are coming in during 2018 to the US.

>tfw no nippon waifu
life is unfair

>45 000 muslims likely to become radicalized just because
that trump is allowing WHAT?!

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

So it begins...