What's the most boomerish thing that a boomer you personally know has ever done?

What's the most boomerish thing that a boomer you personally know has ever done?

ruin the economy

anytime the future comes up...
"At least ill be dead"
Fuck boomers

He saw almost saw niggers as humans.

This, my parents always say you young people are fucking everything up but it doesn't matter to me because I'll be dead.

Must have been nice to grow up in a 90 percent white nation. Jobs family life they had it all and fucked it up. Blame Jews blame nigs I blame boomers for being the worst generation in American history

Grmany is 90 percent white nation. What now?

Complained about healthcare situation in the USA, blamed republicans, and then drove 15 minutes to a VA hospital and got about $10,000 worth of surgery done for free. Home the next day.

when I was growing up my dad always wanted to have the perfect manicured lawn. I asked him why he hated the clover/creeping charlie so much since it was comfortable to the bare foot, never grew above his ideal lawn height, and they flowered for a bit late in spring and the bees very visibly enjoyed them. he said it looked ugly

And must have been nice to live in a time when the working poor was an oxymoron. Fuck Boomers, maybe Mao was on to something when he was fucking up his country.

voted for trump

They killed the housing market they killed marriage so on so on so on we can talk allday about how bad boomers fucked their children and grandchildren. I have never seen a group who robbed their children of so much.

>we take grandpa out to eat
>he walks past the hostess, looks around and pulls two large tables together
>looks at the menu for half a second, and then makes a special request for something they don't normally serve
>low-tier shit talks about current events during the entire meal
>demands to meet the chef after we eat so he can give him some backhanded compliments

boomers invented autism.

Bought a Hummer, went broke during the recession and couldn't sell it off.

shooting up a country concert

top fucking kek

Oh that's an old people thing in general.. Can't have texture on a lawn.. Must be one exact species of grass, flat expanse of one shade of green at same height.

Tell me that I need to think with empathy so that way we can keep his social safety net.

He can go die on the street for all I care.

Whats the point in having a lawn for the looks?

I would understand if you wanted it for the cooling, oxygen, or soft aesthetic. But the look? Why would you dad be so stubborn over the texture?

Lots of things. Looking down on me whilst raping house prices.

At least they'll die knowing that they're hated and despised and not respected. That's about all we'll get out of it. Other than that they've "won" so bad, because of leftist useful idiots.

My Grandma was born in 1942 so not technically a boomer. However she went to visit my uncle a few weeks ago, when she returned I learned that she was talking smack about how I'm "right wing". I've never revealed my power level but I'm hypothetically not afraid to say Nigger and discuss the migrant question. This culminated in my boomer tier uncle Jewbook messaging me on whether or not I'm 'very right wing'. He was in such disbelief he didnt answer my response.

Spend kids inheritance