Rewrite general

Lewd navel edition.

Superior god navel

>sneaking into boy's bed in the middle of the night
How can one girl be so perverted??

Proof Shizuru is lewdest rewrite

Here's no hoping we get bits and pieces of the common route.

Superior DFC too

i want her to pat her head

have_you_ever_been_mad_at_fabric_before.jpg

>general
Don't.

Let's create this scenario
>Lucia secretes her poison
>Kotarou & Akane pass out
>Chihaya summons sakuya sensing the danger
>Sakuya probably has the time to kill shizuru before getting paralyzed by her toxins
>Sakuya kills lucia
>Gaia wins

>general
Good, we're now improving that bait.

Remember to trust our savior Romeo.

You mean:
>Sakuya gets poisoned by Shizuru and Lucia at the same time
>Counter-terrarists wins

Important question for VN fags:
Will he be able to touch her breasts? And is there art of it?

No. Chihaya has not presence of mind to react that quickly. Also, how do you know she won't at least get paralyzed before that? Chihaya is only resistant when she prepares for it with her bandages.

>>Sakuya probably has the time to kill shizuru before getting paralyzed by her toxins
Nah. Shizuru and Lucia can run away pretty quickly.

You mean Lucia

Akane isn't particularly skilled, she'd die instantly. Kotarou might too, if he doesn't act fast. CHihaya dies, but will have time to summon Sakuya. Sakuya kills Lucia and Shizuru. Gaia loses its leader, Koffing is out of the game. Everyone dies.

I think you grope Shizuru when you live with her for 5 seconds, no art

How can you work for Key for all those years and still lack any understanding of human proportions? How can your art still look this fucking bad?

Never forget.

I bet she gets figure and Inoue wont.
Fucking fuck.

Cart race scene when?

Even if chihaya don't summon him, he'll come by himself pretty quickly.
I think this it comes down to whether or not sakuya can handle both shizuru and lucia at the same time.
If lucia touches him, it's over, and shizuru is pretty fucking fast, but sakuya can adapt his body quickly too.
Does he die if chihaya dies? If so, he has to protect her at the same time, and she'll die pretty quickly due to lucia's poison

>edition
Fuck off.

Will there be more fart jokes and boob groping in the future episodes?

If we get an Oppai end OVA then maybe the latter.

Kotarou jumping into lakes just because he's fucking Kotarou when?

Wait .. are we discussing god damn powerlevels in Rewrite thread????

Anyway. It is really hard to predict what would happen with everyone being completely unprepared. Both sides are taken by surprise. Gaia doesn't have any power and it takes some time and effort to call for help. They also have home ground, all with the second dimension stacked full of familiars. But they also cannot run.
Guardian on the other hand doesn't have any weapons (unless Shizuru has knifes hidden somewhere), but they get first strike and can run away if things go bad.

Hmm .. I think chances are higher for Guardian.

I want to massage Akane

Those goofy games are always the best part of all Key games. Kick the can on LB!, the laser tag game in Clannad, and the cart race in Rewrite.

See

>implying shizuru doesn't have knifes and automatic rifles hidden somewhere in her uniform