Why was saddam hussein killed?

It's been a while since I've ever posted here, but why did the US government kill the person who was stabilizing the middle east? Was it because he fucked with the USD? I don't get it.

He was anti-Jew.

Oil deals, literally just that and maybe clay grabbing which has blown up in their faces.

Have a nice day.

>Stabalize country = more organized and bigger miltary
Jews didn't like that.

Jews, your country and your soldiers belong to the jew.

Trump is also a jew puppet, the jews make your liberals (there's no left in murrika) fight for the rights of niggers and faggots, and make your right wingers care about muslims half a world away and protect the rights of (((companies))), so no one minds the banks and the (((1%))). American politics now revolve around mexicans, homosexuals and niggers, and everyone is protecting israel.

Jews own the healthcare system
Jews own the bussines that need and illegal workforce
Jews own the military, and use vidya to convince young kids to waste their lies dying for israel

Syria, Irak and Lybia made the jew insecure.

His 9/11 attacks nearly killed 3000 people and injured 6000 more, you stupid motherfucker. Not to mention the huge stockpile of chemical weapons.

Cause Bush Jr. was a retard plain an simple

>his dad let him live, jr was no we must end him he did bad things
>turn out he did nothing

He wanted to switch to the gold standard.

Just like Libya tried to.

Guess what....both dead.

greater israel, basically.

0/10

What is this, 2006?

Fuck off roo fucker

Basically.

Not all Jews are Zionist and not all Zionists are Jews.

iraq had to be destroyed and isis created to destablize the middle east so that our greatest ally israel is not attacked by wmd's

Not an argument. He was a terrorist and got what he deserved.

Cheney pls go

Btw sadam wasn't killed by seal team 6 that's was a big psyop. I have no proof but I have a good source on this

no u

to replace him with american puppet for the lulz

ya know, to expand the american empire

((((They)))))) wanted him gone for a long time.

t. Hasbara kike shill.