So i'm swiss and i've fallen for a jew Sup Forums but she's white so is Sup Forums for this or against it?

so i'm swiss and i've fallen for a jew Sup Forums but she's white so is Sup Forums for this or against it?

DOES THIS LOOK
LIKE YOUR FUCKING
BLOG SON

yes.

If she's a jew she isn't white.

her dad is from germany, her mom is a gypsy jew, so she's at worst only 50% white

>from Germany

For

>but she's white

Checked. This site sucks btw, can't even change my status.

But if hes swiss then hes also a jew

I'm sorry, but you're a TRAITOR and jew enabler.

>gypsy Jew
Dude, don't

but shes smart and hot and getting a masters in a STEM field. she told me she wants to have my babies.

Who knows if that gypsy DNA might screw up your kid, I wouldn't try it.

>but
No. Be the rule, not the exception.

but that ass

shit, that's a fat ass

and i get to slap it every night. im a slave to it.

sure user

She wants to have your babies so she can trap you for child support shekels once she leaves you. Stop being a faggot and get a real woman. How far have your standards of women gone that you're even considering this hook-faced snake ?

Ask her if she identifies primarily as white or jewish. Have her hooked up to a lie detector while you do

okay not ever night, she's in school and i work swing shift so you got me
nah she'd never leave me, she's too mentally damaged and i just happened to be there to pick up the pieces when she broke. that ass is mine forever.

jewish girls are the best, everyone here knows it. thats the real reason we pretend to hate jews, because they get easy access to beautiful, motherly women.