Fukigen na Mononokean

Subs are out for Episode 2, in which Ashiya gets raped by Yokai again.

Dead thread

that pinecone screaming in pain was more silly than sad

This nigga.

The pine cones were kinda cute. Where the asshole yokai?

I told myself not to think of anything as 'poor man's xyz' but hell does this feel like a poor man's Natsume Yuujinchou. I still like it though.

The CGI keeps distracting me. Maybe I just have to get used to it, but it bothers me more here than in idolshit dance sequences.

The baby yokai were cute in a strange way. I want one for myself.

Is this fujoshit?

Yes

Yes, don't watch it.

Yes but MC has a fiancee.

Enjoyable show

might rewatch xxxholic sometime

Downloading as we speak.

Don't let this thread die before I can watch it, I wanna discuss the shit out of this with all 10 of you who are watching.

I already did. Was good but a lot of gay vibes.

Just watched it. Was boring.

I really need for the MC to stop fucking screaming all his lines.

It really does feel like it wants to be like Natsume. It just fails in every way. The MC is annoying, the blond guy is a cliche, the youkai's stories are hamfisted. It just generally lacks the warmth that Natsume has.

>just generally lacks the warmth that Natsume has
Obviously, it's a completely different show

What I'm saying is that Mononokean seems to think the youkai's stories are as touching as the ones in Natsume, when they really aren't.

>yuki kaji
>not screaming

>>yuki kaji
Dropped.
Can't a stalker knock him out or something so he stops acting for a while? He's literally in every show, holy shit.

>sad music starts playing
Everytime.

Yeah, he can be extra annoying when the series youre watching is just average. Fucking japan doesnt seem to be having fresh male seiyuu in the pipeline.

This is honestly in contention for my AOTS.

There's tons of fresh male VAs, but they're mostly in shows aimed at women.