Which of the American Big 4 Leagues is most redpilled?

Which of the American Big 4 Leagues is most redpilled? Most redpilled players? Fans?

In my mind hockey has to have the most redpilled players but fans...no. That's gotta be football.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UBMiCcDlnc
nhl.com/news/wendel-clark-maple-leafs-assist-with-syrian-refugees/c-287032482
imgur.com/a/sNutm#dQjuagU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hockey. Simply by virtue of having the smallest fan base.

Hockey fans are the most similar to the nationalist football(soccer) club fans in europe

Obviously hockey. It's primarily white. It values playing through injury and pain. It allows fighting. It disparages diving. It combines speed, strength, skill, and finesse, and has the most respected, aged, and well-maintained tradition in its championship trophy, dating back to 1893.

Nothing more need be said.

Hockey, they threaten to bench players (even stars) if they don't stand for the anthem. Also was at a wings game and was next to Danny DeKeyser's family and they told me their whole family voted Trump including DDK.

NBA and MLB logos are racist and not inclusive enough. Those are obviously silhouettes of Caucasian men.

Good points. I guess I was conflating visiting Vancouver and seeing their extremely liberal 'fans' with... whatever.

One of the more redpilled things I saw recently was in the Anaheim/Calgary series last year. Giordano accidentally knee'd Fowler and blew his knee out. It was clearly unintentional but Giordano knew he had to answer for what he did, and stood up to fight Anaheim's biggest guy. He got absolutely clobbered but afterwards just said "I had to answer the bell, it was calling for me".

That's a perfect example. There's something called 'the code.' You take a run at a team's superstar, or you make a dirty hit, you better drop your gloves when the enforcer shows up and gives you a shove. If you back down and stall until the refs come, you're widely acknowledged as a bitch and should be ashamed.

In basketball and soccer, for example, flopping and embellishing in a way that benefits your team through free throws/free kicks is considered a noble way to play. In hockey, it's disgraceful.

All you need to see is this pic of 45 ye old Czech NHL legend Jaromir Jagr (43 in photo, still active player).18 yr old model sleeps with him, tries to black male him with the photo, and he just tells her to post it LMAO. And then it turned out that her boyfriend was a semi-pro hockey player who idolized Jagr. Fuckin love that guy.

Red Pill Rankings (least cucked to most cucked)*
1. NHL
2. MLB
3. NBA
4. NFL

NHL
>based. fights happen all the time
MLB
>Ok. boring af at times but fights still happen
NBA
>used to have fights. NBA reflects the general pussification of America. 90s was best when they allowed any type of contact. Slowly morphing into European Soccer. Flopping, etc.
NFL
>Formerly he undisputed king. Formerly the most redpilled league - by far. Then ROGER GOODELL RUINED THE LEAGUE. He is literally Hitler. No TD celebrations, can't call the super bowl the super bowl, jamming ads down throats. CTE and general concussion shit is slowly tearing the league apart. Only a matter of time before they become irrelevant and completely replaced by MMA.

NCAA (with the exception of SEC football) is the worst of them all.

*Rankings reflect redpill-ness. Not on-field product.

im done with nigger sports. ONLY NHL FROM NOW ON FOR ME.

It definitely goes (least-most): NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB. I almost put the NHL as most, but then I considered that like 60% of the players are fucking Canadians, and thus liberal pussies. The MLB is the only one of the four with blatant patriotism still on display from its players and managers. The NFL is fucking entirely lost with even Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck hopping aboard the pussywagon, and the NBA is comprised of a bunch of illiterates with criminal records lecturing America on the best way to run the country.

iceleaf
spicstick
apehoop
niggeregg

Jagr you're supposed to play Edmonton today, go to sleep.

If a Canadian who gets three teeth knocked out and then returns to the game is a liberal pussy, I don't want to know what you call a pitcher whose arm freezes over.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UBMiCcDlnc

He's not playing today. Never played for a Canadian team, needs to wait for work-permit. He'll be playing Saturday.

He signed with the Flames yesterday $1mil 1 year

fuk i just realized what you wrote

Get their teeth knocked out, then smile, bend over, and come and let Abdul fuck them in the ass.

nhl.com/news/wendel-clark-maple-leafs-assist-with-syrian-refugees/c-287032482

the Canadian players have pride, Trudeau is not all of Canada

Trying to reply to this but getting spam error. Don't want thread to die. Will tell you why you are wrong soon.

Going to post paragraph by paragraph just because the spam filter is being fucked.

(1/3)

Having played goalie all the way up to Jr B and hung around a lot of hockey circles my entire life, I can firmly tell you that every time I socialized with non-hockey people (not just players but the sluts and the bros who just acted like us), it became apparent to me that most Canadians are just like Trudeau.

(2/3)

The kind of shit that we did as a team, especially on roadtrips, would send a regular Canadian liberal to the moon with anger. Absolutely demeaning and borderline dehumanizing women (you can be sure you'd have hundreds of SJWs trying to call sex assault/rape. It wasnt, girls let strong men do all sorts of things), getting into awesome fights and just laughing it off after, being pretty derogatory overall, drinking heavily, and so on and so forth.

(3/3)

And this was just one team, in the instagram era no less. I cant even begin to imagine what hockey players in Canada got up to in the old days. My college roommate was a Rugby player and his team got up to similar shit, if that brings a frame of reference to any Euros here. Rugby guys are fucking insane.

PS. Fuck the Sup Forums spam filter. I had to rewrite half that second post and sound like a complete fag just to find out what was triggering it.

This sounds just like my team when I was 16-20. Where did you play? I was in interior bc. Fuckin rowdy boys and wouldnt trade it for the world.

PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL
PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL

>sage

Oh here's a pic/album that is similar to what we would get up to. This is taking it to the extreme but you get the idea.

From Album:

imgur.com/a/sNutm#dQjuagU

Answer me faggot

Local sports leagues and school leagues.

I grew up in Calgary but my Junior team was in Northern Alberta. We mostly played Northern AB, Northern BC, and Sask teams.

What did you play for, the Kelowna Cheifs you fag?

Ur a scrub