Why do people hate this guy again?

Why do people hate this guy again?

Something about Guts being a cuck, I think

something about being jelly

cause he threw the world's biggest tantrum over guts getting his waifu.

*over casca getting his husbando

Cause he looks like batman

Why didn't Griffith rape Guts instead of Casca, it was pretty obvious he wanted his dick, just look at those lips, it would suck Guts dry.

Why do you not hate this guy?

He was completely justified in all his actions.

How? He murdered all his own men.

His men followed him out of their own will and would have died for his dream. Instead of dying on a battlefield, like they expected, they were sacrificed, but at the end of the day, they still fulfilled their purpose.

Griffith raped Casca to save her. Before Femto appears,the apostles were just starting a gangbang on Casca and their sharp tentacles were piercing her skin (see blood around vagina and chest) so Griffith thought that the only way to save her while also keeping the apostles happy was to "rape" her himself. When he reincarnates he protects Casca because he truly bears no ill intent. He didn't like doing it,but it was the only way.

>Eldritch Entity creates you and manipulates your entire life to shape your thought process into the kind of mindset that would make the choice to sacrifice
>somehow your fault
>after losing everything and getting tortured for over a year you are given a choice between sacrificing people that are not even your friends, who followed you out of their own will even to death, to become a demon god or to stay a cripple, living a life of nothing but humiliation and not worth living in any way, shape or form

It wasn't a nice thing to do, but how the fuck are people actually condemning him for it? If you don't agree that's fine, but all the outright sheer hate for him is just silly. You don't even need to be a villain for this shit. Many perfectly good and kind people in his situation would make the sacrifice without even batting an eyelid.

Now, raping Casca.. that was just petty.

Never looked at it from this angle, pretty interesting. Her mind still got broken, but I guess that was the price to pay.

You know what ima argue to this. So as everyone know Griffith always said he never forces people to join his group to help him get his dreams and people always join because they wanted to (like casca, the boy solder ect). So knowing this these people who were apart of griffiths army would do anything in a war to help his dreams. However, I felt like griffith regrets that. Griffith always gave off that "im perfect to be king, im a leader, ect" when people looked at him. But when he raped casca thats when griffith did something I feel like wasn't apart of his dream. I feel like gutts is (ill consider) the dark in his light. Gutts is more powerful than griffith before he became a god hand. Gutts had to save Griffith. Gutts also took Griffiths number one fan casca. Gutts was like a stray dog who didn't give Griffith his 100% loyalty because Gutts was able to walk away so easily. I feel like that angers griffith knowing someone don't think hes perfect. So, when it was time for griffith to become a god hand he wanted to get back at gutts for giving him the imperfection.

Now I know people will shit on me, but next thing I thought when I was reading. Is "if griffith didn't do anything wrong why would he send an assassin to kill ricochet?" (I can't spell Sup Forums sorry I don't post often) I feel like the more people to know how griffith killed his old midland army then that is a dent in this perfection griffith has of himself. So if he kills gutts and company then griffith can keep killing people and become a king with no worries. However, im sure there is more to griffiths idea because just becoming a king seems so small to a guy like him in this story. Hes pretty close and the story half way done.

Okay final thought I think gutts will get a boost to his sword because every monster he killed his sword becomes more tainted. His sword will probably get stronger dunno what hell do with casca, but im 100% sure gutts will team up with the Kurdish to beat griffith

>1
and by kurds I meant the prince in the mountain where all of those strong warriors are. remember gutts doesn't know about falconia because hes been out in sea for like a month or something

This is some good shitposting right here.

This. Everyone says, "that was his own fault" when talking about his condition, but it's not like if he realized that it would have made it any better. He was horrifically mutilated and drowning in both pain and humiliation. And those were the consequences of a single night's tantrum. If anyone should be directing their hate at a character, they should be hating the fucking pedophile King, or the Torturer.

No, this is good shitposting.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Have you tried becoming the godhand yourself?

If this is actually the explanation I'll fucking laugh my ass off.