Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_the_Library_of_Alexandria
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Artemis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Race is a social construct. There is no such thing as black or white

Its a movie about EGYPTIANS starring EGYPTIANS from EGYPT which is located in AFRICA

>looks at Ron Howard
>looks at Morgan Freeman
>looks at Jackie Chan
SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, NO DIFFERENCES! MY ANTHROPOLOGY COURSE TOLD ME!

Thanks Michael Jackson.

I'm pretty sure American niggers think Egypt is located in the middle of Africa or something.

WE

do you really think Egyptians pharaohns were black? they were most likely arab

I thought Cleopatra was like half white, and had a deal with Cesar.

>Ron Howard
gingers are a race of their own nearly their bodies behave differently than standard whites

At least MJ hated kikes

>a deal with Caesar
Pretty sure she fucked him and had his kid, who she cut out to keep her puss tight, hence the name Caesarian for when they cut kids out

Why do you deny the existence of Coptics?

>arabs expanded into north africa in like 600-700 AD
>people living in egypt in like 1500 BC were arab
this is not how things work

only butthurt black American say this , north African are also Mediterranean and they are not black , i'm not saying the black people are inferior , i'm saying that black people especially African American are generally retarded as fuck

I mean, these are always just shitpost baiting threads but I really don't understand the mindset behind these images. No one ever thinks. Northern Africa was, and still is primarily arab or mediterranean. I blame poor education simply referring to black people as africans.

Also,
>source: my ass

then that means white privilege doesn't exist either.

>Black kings and queens
You mean black slave owners?

That's because she was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty wich was Greek.

Becaue they were not black sorry to burst your bubble :(

native north African are white , see Amazigh and Berber

>Did you forget the Brown people?

>OP stopped posting
thread ended

>blaming Hollywood
OY VEY

Nigger that wa Egypt under the GREEKS lol and the egyptians aren't niggers and Hollywood has always hired asiatic, "exotic" looking types and made them moreso for midd eastern people who btw none of whom are hsitorically or to this day niggers. BTW Sub-Arahan means NIGGER aka not around near or respnsible for any ancient civilziation...dumbass.

they did, plato wrote about it in his book The Republic. then they burned down the library of alexandria.

>bodies behave differently than standard whites
How so ?

Why do you think the nose of the sphynx was vandalized op? I'll give you a good long time to think about that.

>blacks are so retarded they don't know the difference between a Caucasoid and a negroid skull and that Egyptians were Caucasian

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ!

yeah, but to be fair, during that time it was in greek control. but no, greeks did not create egyptian civilization. the first whites in egypt were the "sea fairing" people.

Movie about Indian/hindu scientist - They hire a sub saharan africans from Nigeria. Really makes you think.

Copts are the current descedants of ancient Egyptians.

a c i d r a i n

>surprising
"don't shoot the messenger"

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

only makes you think if you're retarded

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

You hear that from the BBC?

MUH DIKKKK

Nice digits. Had not seen that one before

American niggers believe in we wuz kangzz shit like a fucking religion. Every Egypt video on YouTube they're there hooting and hollering in the comments about muh ancestors despite no proof of negroid Egypt whatsoever. I've never heard a black African spout this shit, just American niggers. What gives?

Rami Malek not white

MUUUHHH WHHYYTTEE PUSSII

WE WUZ F̶A̶R̶O̶E̶S̶
WE WUZ P̶H̶E̶R̶R̶O̶Z̶E̶
WE WUZ F̶A̶I̶R̶E̶S̶
WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

Well thats Because whites are superior.
Kidding. But I do think, that in a movie you should stick to the most accurate description possible. For an example black kings are going to be black and super man and what not will be white.

They have no history or culture, and this is how they try to make up for it

I know higher pain tolerance and higher risk for skin cancer are 2 big ones.

t. raggedy andy

>They have no history or culture,

DAT'S WHERE YOU BE WRONG, CRACKA

we wuz inventors n shit

movie with originally white characters

they hire black actors

WE DUN INVENTED DAT PEANUT BUTTER, NIGGA. STRAIGHT UP I AIN'T SHITTING U.

According to Cosmo, we also produce our own vitamin D, and change temperature faster. Dunno how credible that is tho

agreed. gingers are basically a version of albino nigger that probably were the first pseudo whites.

Take a look at this African nigga. Damn son, this one dark muthafucka.

>we wuz inventors n shit

Threason

Egypt is insanly old and has been run pretty much every ethnicity. Currently Arabs, Italian greeks in roman times, nigger before that, Europeans before them again and god knows who else.

We wuz slaves n shiet!

IMMA STRAIGHT UP TELL U NIGGA, THOMAS EDISON WUZ BLACK.

HE A PROFESSIONAL STREET NIGGA. HIS STREET NAME BE T-BONE EDISON.

Didnt George Washington Carver just steal peanut butter from the native amaricans and just popularize it?

You guys seriously don’t know egyptian history in here.

The south united the two kingdoms into egypt in the predynastic era. Southern egyptians are basically a graduant from the paler northern egyptians up to the completely black nubians.

So we know fairly certainly that the founding egyptians were slightly lighter than the completely black nubians (google them) and the whiter northern egyptians (google coptic egyptian). Actually there are more pyramids in sudan than egypt because of this fact. Are the northern sudanese black? You decide.

Anyways the centre of the kingdum swung north to the cairo area for several periods and the north was invaded by anatolian hittites (arguably white?). Then for a while it was controlled by a southern dynasty again which would have been considered black even by egyptian standards.

More shit happened but white people didn’t actually have a civilization anywhere until the new kingdom. (Except the greeks but they’re not related to hellenic greeks) You habe to remeber that egypt existed for 4 millenia by the time rome took over.

Anyways the new kingdom fell and persia took over and that was the last time an egyptian dynasty ruled egypt until modern history. So since the time of alaxander the great until egyptian independance in the 19th century egypt was not ckntrolled by africans. But they had already built the pyramids and gave up mummification by then and hinestly didn’t do much since those times.

Anyways Alaxander invaded persia which includes egypt and after his death one of his commanders took egypt. That commander incested his dynasty all the way until cleopatra which was the last of her dynasty (greek and therefore white). She married ceaser, ceaser died, their child died, she married Mark Antony who ruled half of rome with Octavian (Augusts) then a few decades later Octavian over threw Mark Antony and therefore cleopatra and they both killed themselves.

From then on egypt was a normal state of rome.

WOKE AF

CRACKA ASS HONKEY MUFUGGA. WE WUZ KANGZ. WE WUZ INVENTURZ. WE WUZ PEANUT BUTTERZ.

Aztecs made peanut butter thousand years before Carver
Conveniently forget

>movie containing norse mythology
>ancient scandinavian/nordic people didnt know anything of the existence of black people
>god is a nigga

really snapped those synapses

WE WUZ AZTECS, NIGGA

Preach it brotha!

These whiteys be talkin about slavery. Man we was never slaves, thats some cracker ass lies. We came here as pioneers. Them Jews brought over crackers as slaves.

Anyways Muhammad founded islam, conquered the middle east and north africa including egypt from the romans (now byzantines).

Arabs dominated egypt from this time on but dna studies show that arabs didn’t actually really replace the population. Think of it like the normans in england, they’re just the upper class.

Anyways the Rashidun caliphate became the Umayyad dynasty, got over thrown by the Abbasid dynasty (different branches of muhammeds clan, he had no heir). Then the Abbasids kind of slowly lost their lands and some Shia princes popper up way over in the algeris area. They moved east all the way to egypt and became the Fatimids who fought against the crusades but were eventually replaced by their slave army mamluks who were then taken really quickly by the ottomans (but still ruled under them).

Egypt stayed under the ottomans until france then england invaded it for short amounts of time then reinvaded egypt and bringing it into the british empire. Mostly because the suez is literally a money printer.

Anyways eventually they got free like all the british colonies and is the egypt we know and love today.

Anyways the point is that original egyptians until alexander the greats time are 100% african and a decent amount of the time black and arguably subsaharan (technically it is saharan).

Also look up muhammed ali (not the boxer). Dude was brutal as fuck and actually albanian. He was sent by the ottomans to retake egypt after the whole napoleon thing and the dude invited all the mamluks for a party, shut the gayes, and had them all shot to death fron the walls.

Caesarian was her son by Gaius Julius Caesar, the name was actually the name of Gaius's great great grandfather who was born of a caesarian and hence the name. Cleopatra's family name was Ptolemy, that is the descendants of Ptolemy Soter, Alexanders childhood best friend and trusted general. The Ptolemy adopted many Egyptians customs and religion however they were very greek and in fact infamous for being extremely inbreed. All that to say I really cant stand when people try to claim she was black, I want to yell read a book retards, the family and genealogy are very well known.

Nice bait but Rome extended south to Northern Africa.

um try again sweetie

nice

>zero sources

The Greeks didn't burn down the Library. The romans did by accident. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_the_Library_of_Alexandria

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Sorry but snow always glows

Good point, honestly. I'd never see some movie about niggers but if they hired a white cast and put them in blackface I'd see it opening night.

Niggers genuinely believe everyone in Africa is black.

Goddamnit why the French Flag ! The British were worst !

stop larping

thats wrong, in Herodotus histories he talks about the library and that it was burned down by an asshole who wanted to be remembered forever. the people at the time forbade speaking the man's name. read Herodotus

What are you talking about? They used some meme flag. I'd understand if they used the real French flag.

Raziocinniger is back

>thats wrong, in Herodotus histories he talks about the library and that it was burned down by an asshole who wanted to be remembered forever.

You are so stupid it hurts. You're describing the Temple of Artemis burnt down by Herostratus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Artemis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus

>read Herodotus

You first, you dumb ignorant fucking cunt.

>Goddamnit why the French Flag ! The British were worst !

Yeah, those evil Brits. Building hospitals, schools, roads, universities and a legal system.

By any rational metric, the British were the most generous and kindest of the colonial powers.

Cherry picked photo is cherry picked

>tfw you'll never be fully human

Thanks brother.

I hate clickbait titles. Ancient Anatolians are not the same as modern Turks. The Ancient Egyptians had most in common with levantine middle easterners from a genetic standpoint.

GZ you found a lightskin jewarab. You never seen a light skin nigger?

>bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't wanna leave the congo, oh no, no, no, no, no. Bingle, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle

>suprising
>mediterranean all along

wuz

Stop using larping wrong.

It would be more accurate to say that the population of modern day turkey (what they're comparing there) was largely unaffected by the turkic takeover.

It was somewhat affected by roman rule, but not as much you would expect. Genetically, it's mostly the same as it's ever been.

so they are basicly the same as modern germans? Also checked