Republicans want women getting an abortion to watch video of an abortion first...

Republicans want women getting an abortion to watch video of an abortion first. Should people buying guns be forced to watch video of a mass shooting first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvMPeJYhPg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>. Should people buying guns be forced to watch video of a mass shooting first?
I do that in my free time anyway.

No but they should be forced to watch Terminator 1 and 2.

No they should be forced to watch instructional videos on hunting and home defense :^)

Yes
Guns don't kill people, leftists kill people.
youtube.com/watch?v=gvMPeJYhPg4

Or die hard 1 and 2, terminator movies and rambo first blood?

don't you think this is a bit of a stretch? or are you being sarcastic?

>Should people buying guns be forced to watch video of a mass shooting first?
Why not? Some people might need the inspiration.

And what if I like that? Everyday on liveleaks.

You are a fucking idiot

false equivalence

So they can want a gun even more? In order to defend the selves

how about pics and videos of suicide by firearms?

liberal logic, lurk more newfag
every person getting an abortion intends to harm their child
every person getting a gun does not intend to harm anyone without just cause

edgy
>implying abortion is "harming a child" and can never have a just cause

You're a good man.

Sure, if any of you could produce video of a real mass shooting we'd all love to see it

>Click here
He's correct. Also, OP don't be gay.

>every person getting an abortion intends to harm their child

I don't think so. I had an abortion because I was ignorant and was told by feminists that abortion is ok. Did it, regret it ever since. What I did was evil and liberals and feminists are promoting it.

He’s just your typical Sup Forumstard edgelord.

Okay sure

Why not? Everyone should the know power and dangers of firearms and respect them 100%. It's gruesome, but its reality.

>be a sociopath buying a gun to do a mass shooting with

>Forced to wached video of mass shooting first

>Get ampped up about it

> Gets a Double XP Bounus from the video

>Destroys record with 116 confirmed kills.

Great logic you have here.

I think all white women should see their white men lay desolation on disgusting foreigners in hand to gland combat as a right of passage for both.
At least for a few years until women fucking learn to love their men again. Give them the situation, instinct will take care of the rest.

it's been a while since you've gotten laid, huh?

People that want to buy a gun should be forced to watch video of someone buying a gun

The best solution would be just to take a developed aborted fetus to the most liberal college you can find and smash it into a desk in the front of the room. After all, its just a mass of non living tissue, so there's no reason to feel anything for it.

they should be forced to participate in a mass shooting

or play Doom 2 on Nightmare

>be a sociopath getting abortion because ur lazy
>forced to watch a video of abortion
>get ampped up about it
>get a double XP Bonus from the video
>destroy record with 116 confirmed abortions

the videos of mass shootings, assaults by gangs, beatings and other cultural enrichment down here in yuurop have certainly made me want to conceal carry all the time.
so this might be a good idea

I watched every video of the fun and games in vegas, still don't give a shit.

YES!
please let us watch the video of the LV shooter.
Also release all the Sandy Hook footage.

Yeah sure, means absolutely nothing to me to see a mass shooting. You run the gauntlet, you see videos of torn faces, drilled dicks, suicides from jumping, and nothing will ever really disturb you again.

You know what watching that video of the lv shooting made me think? 2 things:
1. general "that sucks"
2. "Why the fuck does it always have to be such shitty quality videos"

I knew Sup Forums was supposed to pretty edgy, but damn. how old are you guys?

Better go back to Plebbit where the adults talk. Hurry along now!

t. guy who believes bin laden was thrown in the ocean

You know what? Sure. Video of Sandy Hook, specifically. Then there would finally be video proof of the supposed bodies.

How so
Without just cause? Lol that's what abortionists believe they're doing too
Abortions are bought to abort people
Guns are bought to kill people
OP is right gun buyers should be shown the effects of a person being shot dead. They need to know the gravity of the situation. If it's for a just cause I'm sure you can stomach it

Motherfucker, stop saying "edgy". This board is called Politically Incorrect because we don't abide by the norms of polite discourse. You can't shame us into doing so by repeatedly pointing out we're not abiding by the norms of polite discourse.

there's a difference between not letting political correctness limit your speech and just saying edgy things 14 year olds say

Should people buying homes be forced to watch houses burn down with people inside? No, the entire question you've brought up is stupid.

I'm sure that will show them!
>pic related

I don't think this is a fair comparison. What is a gun used for? Killing people. What would a video of a mass shooting show? People being killed with guns. What does a house do? Provide a place for people to live in. How does showing a video of a house burning down with people inside show someone buying a house what a house is used for?

so? Ive seen dead people. Ive seen people burned alive in real life.. a video sure not a problem.