/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE RIGHT NAP PEACEFULLY SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets Gov Mapp of user Islands 10/3/17
youtu.be/wO5jF3ZYwjE
>Pres Trump handing out supplies in PR 10/3/17
youtu.be/Ys1jsfFqTYk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania visit some ricans 10/3/17
youtu.be/PN9D0Razacc
youtu.be/5Ta6e9o4mwo
youtu.be/p15-QAzRujE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania receive briefing in PR 10/3/17
youtu.be/JIKzRDIpCoo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for PR 10/3/17
youtu.be/d8RAsB72rpk
>Pres Trump statement before departure 10/3/17
youtu.be/0_x9hCfMChc
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/3/17
youtu.be/jX1O61yhSh4
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/3/17
youtu.be/7QGYfnuSVMs?t=58m56s
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Thailand PM Yingluck &ladyboy 10/2/17
youtu.be/8u2yIe8f3rI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/2nd Lady Lead Moment of Silence for LV 10/2/17
youtu.be/Lji7GwSf4tY
>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
>Pres Trump awards trophy @Presidents Cup 10/1/17
youtu.be/hCco2acl-pA
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08
youtube.com/watch?v=UwNlTFEm-WI&feature=youtu.be
thinkprogress.org/pope-id-support-migrants-refugees-cf2358479a1e/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/christians-who-reject-all-refugees-are-hypocrites-pope-says.cfm
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ppeo-francis-refugees-migrants-more-help-politicians-governments-europe-mediterranean-a7904341.html
reuters.com/article/us-pope-visit-bologna/pope-wears-refugee-id-bracelet-in-appeal-for-help-for-migrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the negroes have more expensive equipment than I do

Why would you believe anything in kikebart?

The pope might be an argentinian commie but all these fucking "look what the pope said" stories are fake

AWOO

Tucker was annoying as fuck in this segment.

That sounds like exactly something the Pope would say. He's literally a commie who doesn't believe in borders and wants to genocide Whites.

*chuckles* I'll play the video in just a moment.
Liberal lunatics (...).
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Subscribe to my channel if you're new and check back here every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

Her before leaving US? (Not confirmed)
youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08

Her entering the US:
youtube.com/watch?v=UwNlTFEm-WI&feature=youtu.be

Left wing outlets opposite them are claiming the same and it wouldn't be the first time at all that the Pope has said such things.

thinkprogress.org/pope-id-support-migrants-refugees-cf2358479a1e/

Their dirty little secret is that they add in BLM shootings of police officers and literal communists flying propeller planes into IRS buildings and call them "right-wing" because they attacked the government.

It was also counted as an act of right-wing extremism when a skinhead murdered his two other skinhead roommates.

They pump the numbers up so much it's utterly meaningless.

le scheming kike face

Really sad to see.

Dude she started her career as a country music singer. All of the other music artists who voted for Hillary shilled for her in public at concerts and rallies because they're scumbags with no souls. She either voted for Trump or an independent, there's no way she's a Hillary supporter and it never got out. She still has yet to publicly denounce Trump like every other virtue signaling celeb.

Silly drumpfies why did you vote against your own economic interests?

Are these refugees being supplied with Samsungs bcs all of them have one.

What would history be like if Donald and Ivana Trump didn't divorce and they were still married today? Other than Tiffany and Barron being retconned out of existence, and no Melania as FLOTUS?

(you)

Are you feeling sleepy, Aussie?

Maybe you guys are right. Seems like she maybe voted Trump.

WUT KOOD BEE MOAR TRIGGERING TOO LIBTARDS THAN MUH FAYS AND DIS SLOGAN
CONSERVATISM IS DE NYOO KANTA-KULCHUR
ORDER NAOW AND LET THE BOOTHOORT BEGIN

I'm now for Hillary.

covfefe

They get em from Soros.

gentlemen, I know I'm extremely late to this, but 8 hours ago trump said "its a miracle how quickly they found the shooter, with miracle in quotes

is he telling his supporters that it was a false flag

Not at all

Somebody has to do it.

When is this fucking kike going to die or get impeached?

> Taylor is so massive that she probably can't be blacklisted.
She is. She forced Apple, when they launched Apple Music streaming service, into cutting her a personal better deal than every other artists simply by pulling out and announcing she didn't agree with the terms. I have no idea of why she's so big (cornered the market for teenage girls?) but she seems to be.
Any other artist in her segment would have been forced to give a public endorsement to Hillary.

I regret my vote.

Japan accepts only 3 refugees in 2017

Interesting.

He wouldn't have won. Nobody respects a man with an ugly wife.

“We do not expect diverse countries to share the same cultures, traditions, or even systems of government,” said Trump at the U.N.

“Strong sovereign nations let diverse countries with different values, different cultures, and different dreams not just coexist, but work side by side on the basis of mutual respect. …

“In America, we do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to watch.”

Tucker was also retarded when he said “don’t dodge the question” about this guy saying he’s been called a racist by everybody including white liberals.

The media will never point out that nobody ever says "he dindu nuffin he was a good boy" when its a white person.

>(cornered the market for teenage girls?)
Yes

Shouldn't have voted Hillary. Its all good though lad.

I know hillary is a bitch.

Not zero, huh? I guess no one's perfect.

fuck off crusaderkun

He knows what we're being fed is bullshit

Wow they must be 3rd world without the benefits of diversity to boost their economy right?

I kinda want to move to Japan. This country is so fucked.

Oy vey

Nobody supplies them, they get like 60k euro a year in welfare, free food and free housing

>Wow this Saudi prince has a golden BMW, who supplied him with that?
This is what you sound like

Kikebart is the CNN of the right now.

They were tolerable during the primaries, but Bannon turned it into his little soapbox and its shit now.

Feel free to swim there.

What is it about Disney that turns girls into massive whores?

all your old phones that you get $40 for either get scrapped or sold in those poor countries

Bye.

I think they think they are doing the right a favor by being like ann coulter tier

Hahahahaha

If Japan allowed people to move there it would turn to shit, so they keep people like you out.

Why would I do that?

>Nobody supplies them, they get like 60k euro a year in welfare, free food and free housing
Is that not supplying?

>thinkprogress
K kikes.

Why would Japan take most anyone, including you?

That can't be all of it. Teenage girls is a fickle market, way generation lasts 5 years tops and then the next crop comes for completely different artists. Hell, "Baby one more time" was released 18 years ago, there is no value for such kind of artist past their third album. See also: Kate Perry.

What does Taylor Swift brings to the market that makes her so valuable?

Putting Trump in the White House was a mistake.
Admit it /ptg/.

>so they keep people like you out.
rude

I'm white.

Supplying means they give them Samsung phones in secret boxes or something

What are everyone's thoughts on POTUS's threat to BTFO Goldman Sachs on Puerto Rico's debts?

at least he's proud enough to show his flag

ah you found me out!

> but Bannon turned it into his little soapbox and its shit now.
It's shot now (see pic related, CNN tier of fake news contradicted by their own article) but I don't think that's on Bannon.
For me what happened is that the "Ben Shapiro / Amanda Carpenter" tier holdovers in that rag were allowed to fester and take editorial control in Bannon's absence.

Real life detective here.

Wanna know what happened?

It was an arms deal gone bad. The stooge who was found dead in the room was clearly an undercover arms dealer running guns to domestic terrorist groups so the FBI, or CIA, almost certainly the FBI with how sloppy this was, could track/leverage/incriminate whatever the hell they want to do with that specific buyer.

It was probably Mossad, or potentially ISIS, representatives who got wind of the setup. It turned sour and the undercover man was killed. The reason for the shooting was the same reason the guns were there; The only way they were walking out of that hotel without being dragged into a van, or without entering into a firefight themselves, was if they made it appear to be a lone wolf mass shooting. Because the FBI would have no problem entering into a firefight with them, but they'd sure have a difficult time explaining why 13 armed agents stormed the lone wolf crazed gunman's hotel room 5 minutes after he started shooting.

The potential for the real shooters to shoot back in their escape from the building would be enough to incriminate the FBI as having been involved.

So they had to let them walk, and pin it on the undercover agent.

There. Mystery solved.

I am saying that right wing and left wing people are claiming the Pope said the same thing even though they disagree with eachother on other things. He makes very frequent public statements like this as the pope about refugees. I could show you source after source and statement after statement where the pope defends refugees:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/christians-who-reject-all-refugees-are-hypocrites-pope-says.cfm

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ppeo-francis-refugees-migrants-more-help-politicians-governments-europe-mediterranean-a7904341.html

reuters.com/article/us-pope-visit-bologna/pope-wears-refugee-id-bracelet-in-appeal-for-help-for-migrants

They don't want white people, faggot. They don't like you and other outsiders.

Whatever the opposite of whorishness is.

She doesn't appear degenerate and doesn't appear to be taken.

Lad, I wish I could be as blunt with you as I want to but my geoflag is not my flag. I am American. My geoflag doesn't show my real location either.

big if true

No it wasnt.

Why meet in vegas for the arms deal. He was a pilot. They could have met somewhere more discreet. Anywhere.

Indifferent. Good PR for him though. The loans were probably predatory anyways.

>What does Taylor Swift brings to the market that makes her so valuable?
Stupid love songs that are bland and inoffensive gruel that the idiots buy up.

lol

I know a few white people who live there though. They don't want shitskin Muslims and Chinks.

Anyone who thinks bailing out PR isn't great is a fucking retard. Fuck those kike bankers that they owe money to.

>It was an arms deal gone bad.
So the deal went bad, and then they decided to fire randomly into a crowd instead of leaving? Also, 19 firearms is not exactly international arms trafficker tier.

That can't be it. Like her there are hundreds, thousands every year everywhere.

That could be it: certainty of a long career and a squeaky clean image.

They don't want any foreigners if they can help it, among sensible people. If a bunch of white people moved there it would ruin the place.

Great discussion faggots, real entertaining....

Sounds good. I think Paddock sent chinko girlfriend away and sent her money to stay overseas. She might not have known the whole plan intil it was too late. He prob tried to protect her from being in trouble. Thats what a guy would have done if he loved a woman.

Did you even read the post.

She is white, blond, attractive, with good character and actual musical talent. She appeals to whites greatly with inoffensive music talking about love stuff and lots of nice drama and love affairs that people like.

Who said there would be a bunch? I'm just one guy. I want to leave somewhere peaceful, and with Soros and the CIA still actively trying to destroy this country, Japan seems like the next best option.

Fucking kek, you nut he fired 12 or so volleys into the crowd below and set up cameras in advance.

Lots of people want to move to Japan. So many people want to be stationed in Japan that it is practically impossible to get stationed there on your first tour. The requirements to immigrate are massive.

Thanks for the food Trump

>She is white, blond, attractive
Youve got that right.

> She is white, blond, attractive, with good character and actual musical talent. She appeals to whites greatly with inoffensive music talking about love stuff and lots of nice drama and love affairs that people like

So was Christina Aguilera (for variable values of "white"). Except they turned her briefly into a hooker looking whore (to shed her angelical former style and open her to a new audience) and she went downhill. Taylor Swift tho, she have something else.
Who are her agents, her parents? Have her own label?

The time between the shooters leaving the room and the LVPD entering the apartment would have given the FBI ample time to arrange things in such a manner as to allow inference into the narrative.

REMINDER/PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IF YOU ARE WHITE, DO NOT RACE MIX

>Have her own label?
IIRC she's on an independent label

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Okay first article right off the bat he is talking about other Christian religions. Further, he is obviously right that you don't shit on helpless people.
What you pagan fags on pol don't understand is the Church is a 2000 year old institution and it's not the fucking DNC. When it says "refugee" it means the proper sense of the term and also the legal one, ditto with migrant. It does not mean illegal alien or border hopper.
Yes, Christians have a duty to help those is in need. Fucking deal with it. We will likely save your sad assess one day.
NO. It does not mean settling millions of people in our countries or giving them political rights. That shit is mostly national and UN policy.