/cat/ independence general

Yesterday, the king himself BTFO everyone, telling the fucking truth
His undeniable alpha status told the catalonians to fuck of, and behave, and that Catalonia is Spain, and their politicians are kidnapping the region using unlawful acts
rtve.es/noticias/20171003/referendum-cataluna-rey-acusa-deslealtad-inadmisible-generalitat-llama-asegurar-orden-constitucional/1625630.shtml

Today, justice just imputed Trapero, the chief of Mossos (catalonian police) for sedition. The local police basically bailed out during the referendum, forcing the violent incursion of national police
rtve.es/noticias/20171004/audiencia-nacional-cita-declarar-jefe-mossos-trapero-presunto-delito-sedicion/1625781.shtml

Puigdemont, the madman behind this shit, will talk in 2 hours

Follow the thing live here
rtve.es/noticias/20171004/referendum-cataluna-directo-ultimas-noticias/1623502.shtml
(national public TV)

Civil war II? military action? is Puigdemont going to jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915491230552903680
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/915166502223048704
twitter.com/JulianAssange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Speak English Paco.

i tried my best

Speak Spanish john
Paco is speaking in his second or third language, how many do you speak, ameritard?
Inb4 dinosaurs didn't exist hurrrrdurrrr ima autismo fat mericunt

wtf I like Spain now?

Puta Espana y puta gay filipa

Catalonia is autonomous, they can have whatever the fuck referendum they want. Madrid sending their police in to crack skulls en masse, who end up getting caught on camera dragging women around by their hair, does nothing to help their position. Commies or not, they govern themselves and you fuckers have to deal with it. Plus I want a Catalan flag to add to my collection.

what do you love most about barcelona? the niggers, the arabs, the gypsies, or isis?

dumb spic enjoy your no guns and lack of freedom

>A King
>Speaks about Democracy
KEK
And what about the injured people thanks the cowardly act of censoring a vote?

Catalonia Republic will RISE

The britcucks always being so effeminate...

Fear not Catalonia we support and will help your independence, it's in our national interest.

Don't be a cunt for no reason, burgerboy

Fucking noisy neighbors. Just send an EMP pulse in Catalonia, run them over with tanks, arrest every commie, nigger and kebab, and then clean the mess. Solved.

>I have no counterpoints, so I'll go for insulting the flag
I'm posting from Gibraltar, come fight me.

>lack of freedom
good joke burger boy

are all britbongs brain dead

X

I fucking hate Barcelona
I fucking hate catalonians, they are the filthy Jews of Spain.

Go be free in Las Vegas, m8

Do all Spaniards make posts devoid of content?

>no guns
Huh? I spent last weekend with a bunch of hunters with shotguns and rifles.

If you have money to pay all the tarifs you can have guns in Spain.

>muh kang

King of a country that doesn't exist anymore, lol

do not be mad at me. it's your parents' fault that you are retarded

Catalonia will be enslaved.
The rest of Spain hates the catalonians. No one is going to buy their products, no one is going to hire them. They are litteraly shit. But we own them and we'll never let them go.

"Don't forget your here for ever"

>Britniggers shilling for anarchists in Catalonia
You subhumans never change. Go suck off Orwell's dick you nigger lovign communist

50 dead is a small price to pay for being free m8. So tell me what's it like knowing your most likely an Arab rape baby? Filthy moorish cunt.

>speaking spic
>ever
i'd rather learn some african language than communicate with your subhuman mongrel spawns in south america

You can't even take Gibraltar back. Catalonia is gone and you can't do a damn thing about it. Keep lashing out on me if it makes you feel better.

Why are these muzzie rape baby assclowns so butthurt when it comes to Anglos? Is it because they lost all their territory and prestige because they're low iq lazy fucks?

>What is article 155 and 8

>Nigel riding the cuck wave to justify brexit
fucking bongs

>EU flag
>hates people having a choice
Checks out.

50 may be a small price, but you keep paying it every other month. Its not as much a purchase as it is extortion.

> dont even have kinder eggs

Consider Gibraltar. Spain and the UK are not allies at the moment.

>unironically siding with literal anarcho communists just like you retards did in 1936
Britain: bastion of western civilization

If there was no EU then I'd say Catalonia is fugged. But the EU can make deals with them. Spain will suffer if Catalonia secedes.

I'm tryign to compare this in my mind to say if California seceded from the US. Its like half the US economy...

This is a Christian English-speaking forum,
please do not speak monkey-babble

everyone is spain is eager to take away gibraltar from the uk. ever since democracy was established people have been using it for tax evasion. also britbongs are dickheads and think they own the water around it too

They can't do anything with the EU since Spain has a veto right. They'll never get in and won't enter the market as much as they wanted to.

bye bye, barna

France and the rest of countries that abolished the Monarchy will accept Catalonia :)

The EU has made a statement that the problem is internal for Spain, and not an EU problem. Spain will solve it herself.
If Catalonia somehow becomes independent, it will not be part of the EU, will have to pay tariffs to trade with the EU, Spain will probably embargo it, and basically its fucked.

I support (ideologically) their movement for freedom and self determination, but oppose it on the practical ground that it would not work, and would ruin them and make all their lives worse.

no muslim countries allowed

I propose that germany gets Mallorca and the Brits get Ibiza now that Spain is falling apart

Everyone OK with that?

That's not really the reason for them to seperate but ok. They don't want to be part of another country, why would they be added to France?

Your power is diminishing, EU. Shush now.
It is our fucking water, come take it.

My counterpoint is that, unlike you effeminate britcucks, we will not give up our land for free that our ancestors have died for. You're so fucking weak.

Fookin yesssss

>Be UK
>Say Brexit means Brexit
>wearefucked.jpg
>Sees Catalonia trying to get independence
>maybenot.exe
>Say EU if you won't give us a gooddeal.jpg we'll recognize Catalonia
>MFW

EU gives good deals to UK to avoid a Nuclear armed Nato and UN Security Council member from recognising Catalonia's independence.

Probably even fundin Catalonia MI6 style

He's not wrong though, Britain fucks Europe every opportunity it gets.

That's not how it works here. Look at the algerian affair, the first referendum on algerian self determination had to be country wide. This of course makes sense, as you can't just have everyone seceding from their nation just because of feefees or self interest.

The only way for the catalunyans to secede is civil war, simple as that. They have no constitutional or legal right to leave the crown of Castille and Aragon.

>muh emperor
Emperor of country that doesn't exist anymore, lol
Enjoy watching your girls getting fucked by american marines and your children fap to Hatsune Miku

>Your power is diminishing, EU. Shush now.
Your economy is falling to pieces. Your airlines are failing andbing bought up by European ones. Most of your banking sector is relocating to Europe. You have no industry. Trump doesn't give a shit about making deals with you because the EU is a bigger economy. You stopped importing white Christians to increase the import of poos, pakis and nigerians. You "won" WW2 and lost the biggest empire on the planet as a reward.
and yet you tell anyone else that their power is diminishing?

Not the time to be stupid. Your country is falling apart.

They will remain independient but they will make trade deals with reasonable countries even.

Fuck Spain
Catalonia will never join the EU if they become independent, Spain will veto it and the cucks at the EU have said that the referendum is illegal

Yes, I can see by the way your riot police beat women that you're desperate not to lose 'your' land.

Only way out is a civil war.

Chads always come through in the end.

just have a look behind the king
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/915491230552903680

Doesnt matter when they become a 3rd world shithole cuz they will still have their newly acquired independentist rag

Also burgers education itt ladies and gentlemen

t. Al Andalusian resident

>Putin status
chaded

If you Catalonians need some tips on how to keep clay from Spain, give us a bell. Fuck their king.

You're very stupid to think this will happen. No trade with the EU or at least very little, business are leaving Barcelona and Catalunya and very little trade with Spain. How will this work out for catalunya?

i mean it was illegal to do brexit, so is anyoen going to listen to spain?

>obama status
chaded

t. Rightful Russian clay

They have a literal veto right to not accept someone into the EU. Leaving is different. Entering is very different than leaving.

I have no idea about the political details, but seeing all the self righteous news on German news and the elitist arrogance of the EU I am rooting for the catafags.

>h-h-he can't have candy and toys
But I can have all sorts of delicious firepower. Nigga have you even ever shot a 50cal?

Mass shooting are over represented by media. Our gun deaths include suicides in the statistics. If you take away all the nig on nig violence the gun deaths aren't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Regardless I'd happily sacrificed 50 lives every month to maintain my God given rights. Shall not be infringed bulganigger

>having a King
holy kek, I sometimes forget that some euro cucks still actually have monarchs in positions of power

Kek
Britain could leave the EU what was going to stop it a Cuckistani like you?

nobody cares about your shit meme country

rather have an alpha king than let jaquantavarius vote for a fat black tranny latinx community manager to steal my shit

Communists are not human beings

>because presidents are so much more effective

Will you accept volunteers again?

You have no power stupid fuck. UK will bitch slap you fucks and take Catalonia from you as well.

Besides we all know who owns the worlds oceans ways

what a fucking joke
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/915166502223048704

catalonians for the gram

>140 lb ultramanlet
>alpha

>you

I'd expect nothing less from a Jewish parasite infected Anglo.

What's that say? I don't speak Mexican

That's a English teacher. And the emperor is still there, still a direct descendant of their creator goddess.
>tfw japs actually have a god emperor

>ultramanlet
you can't be anymore stupid, leaf

pic related
>gasol

Fuck both sides I just want to see a good ol' yugoslav style slaughterfest.

I'm Basque and I can't wait for Spain, France, and the EU to fucking blow up!! It will never be soon enough...

>country controlled by the EU and has a monarchy
>colonized by old english people
>tourist economy
Can someone give me a reason as to why Catalonia should stay?

Does anyone think they fucked?

Im tired of this shit

Assange is in full blown cuckalonian mode
he got bluepilled hard

twitter.com/JulianAssange

I'm sure he could do a lot better than that ugly dyke.