Re:Zero

Episode 15
"The Outside of Madness"
"Kyōki no Sotogawa" (狂気の外側)

>tfw Priscilla will never kick you in the face

Rem a best

there are like 5 threads up
wtf crusch

I teared up when I saw the credits roll up, I don't know why, but the music, the scene and that text slowly crawling up. I didn't stand a chance.

Can he defeat Madara?

I'm actually surprised we were able to keep it that low, if you consider what happened this episode and the fact that it's probably the biggest show this/last season.

yes

user, I'm not talking edo tensei madara

But that's the not-shitposting thread, right?

There aren't fucking shitposting and non shitposting threads, there are only threads

Whispers in the cold air tell the tales
of a waifu that's gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess I made, when it all went wrong.

sexy Priscilla soon

There are, the shitposting thread are the ones where the shiposters and the waifufags gather to have a shitposting fest, the not shitposting thread are the ones with less idiots because most of them are busy in the shitposting threads.
It's basic "popular show" threads knowledge.

I am quite sure my heart has been twisted more than her at this point.

BEST

Ok, so give me detailed account of where abouts the show will end, what will be the state of the characters. This arc will have ended right? With these people mostly dead, or just having failed to kill everyone? at what episode? And the next check point is where, and what's the consequences in the next arc? Is it just subaru progressively worse relations with people, or do we actually have permanent deaths anywhere?

He's probably working with the Witch Cult / Roswaal

That's a big earring.

cute

yeah that's the giveaway not the voice actor or anything

What did she mean by this?

Without the last scene it would have been much worse. I didn't like that they toned down how fucked up her body was when she freed Subaru, though, it looked almost normal.

Now he can finally be the one who pets!

WHY WON'T EMILIA LOVE ME

Haven't felt like this since End of Evangelion

>mfw rem sacrifices literally everything for subaru but it's obvious that it won't matter because he's just gonna suck emilia's dick anyway

>that motherfucking Matsuoka.

Holy shit.

Really?

HOW DID HE KNOW HIS FUCKING NAME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

he told him

u r retard

You can't be this fucking stupid

He only told him he's sloth

samefag

He introduced himself. Are you literally retarded?

Would've been easier to tell if they made the eyes the same color as regular Puck's instead of yellow.

bait

but wheres the fun in that.

As much as a 10/10 episode that this was. The whole "Only I know the secret of past timelines and i've seen some shit and i'm sharing it with noone because i can't tell anyone because dark hands on my heart plotcontrivances" is starting to bore me.

Nothing in this episode really mattered. Sure, we got to see things. But then we're back in square one. All the amazing characterization we just witnessed? Might as well not have happened. Sure. Subaru remembers it. But that's all he does. Remembers it. Noone else does. We just have to watch him try a different set of actions until we get one where he doesn't die. It's honestly a bit trite

It'd be slightly funner than not knowing what that was until coming onto Sup Forums.

matsuoka was always great playing the villains role

Fuck it I'll bite

he actually did say his name i rewatched the episode, whoops

(You)

Almost. Could try a little harder next time though

>:47
>:49
>samefag

>because i can't tell anyone because dark hands on my heart plotcontrivances
Because those black hands will literally tear to shreds anyone you tell about it.

DESS

Biggest crap, for sure.

What did they mean by this?

You don't even deserve a clever b8 picture, there was literally zero effort behind that.

Rem is objectively the best girl.

Yes? And? It's a plot contrivance. A boring one. It makes the whole thing stand around, stomping one foot on the ground. You know, it doesn't really move the fuck on.

What? Are you on drugs?

It's actually one of the few episode in which the reset doesn't reset any development. Hell, the single thing that gets lost is that military girl and trap cat won't know that Rem likes sabaru.

And, more importantly, nothing of what we saw in this episode could have happened without the reset, narratively speaking.

Requesting Beetlejuice's multi hit combo on the cultist webm

There's too many damn best girls in this.

Matsuoka did a pretty good job. He starts growing on me when he's not voicing Gary Stu characters.

meant for

Why is the MC in this series so hung-up on the silver-haired princess?

where did this meme originate from anyway?

How does it feel to be the ONLY person that falls for such obvious bait?

What a sad day for mankind.

ahahh

11/10

I thought you guys said the elevens will hate this episode?

Judging from Twitter they fucking loved it.

>Excited about Subaru when they saw the final moments of the episode

>Rem is "The Best Girl"

>Magical Negro was "crazy".

>One of the best episodes of the year

Rem's Rems are objectively the best.

the fuck are you talking about? He literally just died at the end of the episode. Nothing in it mattered except Subaru has seen more shit again. No else must know.

But they ruin the moment with the damn respawn.

Spoken like a true cuck.
Nice blog post, now go back to MAL faggot.

I want to kill this fucking cunt

Boy it sure is leddit in here.

Could this episode be the most well-received piece of animation since Disappearance?

>rem crawled with her mangled body clinging to life just to free subaru from his shackles in the hope that he might survive

Anyone who proclaims her anything other than best girl is shitposting

Its not even a matter of taste anymore, its factual

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Many guys would be for half elf pussy.

Wouldn't there be multiple save points, considering the second arc?

If only bestness was decided by how yandere a girl is towards the protagonist.

I reminded me of that huge devil from the disney fantasia movie.
The anime is fantastic.

>zero effort

huehuehe

Actually you're the cuck here. See that other guy? He likes action. He likes agency. He's a doer. You? You like being done to. You're a taker. You like to watch a person watching stuff

>other guy

Literally what did he mean by this?

Reddit's in the air . .

So WN is the source material and there's a LN and manga? Do the LN or manga add anything to the series or are they just lower quality adaptations?

The equivalent of a post-op tranny calling a cross dresser a faker.

He knows that Subaru is just acting when he does that obnoxious yelling and happy-go-lucky attitude.

>the fuck are you talking about?

That's exactly what I asked, and you still haven't answered. You are bitching about developments being reset, but you still haven't listed what developments have being deleted because of this reset.

Subaru's pretending to be retarded.

He thought Subaru was retarded for pretending to be retarded, but the joke was on him, because he wasn't pretending, he was only retarded

Glad I wore heaphones for this episode. Holy fuck the screaming would have gotten my ass beat at home.

You call that a knife? THIS is a knife.

>Literally what did he mean by this?
I might be wrong, but I'm p sure he's just saying that Subaru is a pussy, and has given up before he's actually gone mad. He's basically just attention whoring, and using it as an excuse to give up.

I think? As I said, I am probably wrong.

Subaru wasnt broken yet. As evidenced by how quickly he snapped out of it

>Do the LN or manga add anything to the series or are they just lower quality adaptations?

The manga is a lower quality adaptation.

You have to be retarded to think that the LN is a lower quality adaptation when it is the one that is fixing the stupidity the WN as DRAFT is.

LN is the source material for anime, and WN is the source material for LN
Something like that

Was Subaru just faking it then? That reflects rather poorly on Subaru.

Literally this