United Spain only Spain, screw the rebels...

United Spain only Spain, screw the rebels. If Catalonia tries to declare independence after referendum Spain should send in tanks. Also If I was Spanish I would enlist in army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_sqgrz5IaM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Spanish_Civil_War#Support_for_the_Nationalists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Events_(Lithuania)
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/03/actualidad/1507042853_327009.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mother should be shot in the head you pleb

Spain isn't united without Portugal anyway

Franco edition:
Reminder that United Spain is ourguy. Pol needs to be on side of united Spain
Catalonia is full of Commies. They supported republicans etc.. Thank God republics lost. Republicans wanted to forbid religion and build communism and killed priests. Had Franco not won Soviet union would have another ally against west in cold war and who knows what would have happened.

Get rekt commies youtube.com/watch?v=L_sqgrz5IaM

Here is a list of Heroes on nationalist side: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Spanish_Civil_War#Support_for_the_Nationalists

How qt is average Spanish girl?

They won't get independence. That's something you have to take by force - or at least threaten to use force if the other side refuses to accept it.
How is Catalonia going to do that without an army?

I think we have very beautiful women in general, nothing cant beat russians tho. Except basques, basques are fucking orcs.

Crack the whip. None of this half assed bullshit.

I'm trying to give a fuck...... soo oooo hard.. nope didn't work

why are spanish girls so much hotter than white girls?

What I find pretty funny is that all the lefty shits here in Germany who proclaim to hate the concept of borders and nations are completely ecstatic about Catalonia trying to gain independence.
If they actually did hate nations they shouldn't give a fuck.

I always found their women to be cute hot brunettes, and among hottest womens

Spain was the country who invented the term white Bjorn, don't go appropriating it now.

>russians
>good looking
Every single one of then has diastema.

I'd go balls deep in that cutie and make some real fucking neato Mediterranean offspring

And that's all that really matters.

Well, they are all crazy in the head

That's all women Armando. Not just yours.

>women
Yes, we know.

we say isbjorn (is=ice, bjorn=bear) not white bear (hvit bjorn) so im not appropriating anything

is it true they only like spanish men? i remember i read that somewhere and it hurt a little

Shut up Bjorn. While you were Danish colony for 1000 years Spain conquered the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries

... I meant the term white. Used Bjorn the same way we use Hans to refer to Germans. You know, common name so we don't feel like talking to no one.

Tbh hitler would've invaded republican Spain anyways.

hitler always wanted peace

ah ok. what should i call you? alexander? achilles?

meant for you

As long as half of the Slavs were dead and the rest slaves, while the other non germanics in his empire were reduced at the level of serfs. Not much of a peace for most of Europe.

I haven't really been following this saga. Is Catalonia the productive part of Spain, and if so, why should it be forced to pay welfare to the rest of Spain?

meh, you might be surprised how brown the average spaniard is even in the "white areas"

spaniards and higher admixture hispanics are for all intents and purposes guineas

user is right though, Hitler never wanted it to spiral out of control into a world war, he had no global domination ambitions. The other nations kept refusing his peace offers, especially Britain since Churchill hated the Germans and wanted to see them wiped out.

Nah, we use Alexander to joke at "Macedonians". Most use Christian names, but if you feel like using the older ones no problem here. Maybe Kostas or something. My actual name is Pericles, so w/e you feel like.

Actually peace for most of Europe. Hitler was allied with Romania, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Norway, Finland, Croatia (classified as slavs), and to some extent with Bulgaria. Slovakia also was firstly independent country with Hitler. Only one who would be much worse off would be Russia and Poland

Catalonia does not want to be spain.That fact is all that matters.Everything else is retardation.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Events_(Lithuania)

It does not work out that way.

Not to defend the piece of shit that was Churchill, but Hitler had basically no reliability. There was no indication that he would adhere by any international deal. It was much more likely that he would use the brief respite to concentrate on the eastern front and then turn west. No one in his right mind would trust him at that point.

Your idea of "white" is conditioned from living in a country founded by Britons, reinforced by German immigration. Spaniards, Italians and even French unsurprisingly look different from this image fixed in your mind. The more ignorant among you will be flummoxed at this, and dash around looking for something else to compare these brunets with. That the closest you can find is a negro points to your own limited horizons.

that will me make under a royal marriage and agreement in the future

He had plans for his allies thought mate, he was just smart enough to not actually go through with them until the war was over. Also if I remember correctly he considered Croats (mistakenly) some sort of Austrian/Italian hybrid, so technically not Slavs. Same with Bulgarians who he considered Asiatic. Hitler's understanding of genetics was all over the place.

> Catalonia is full of commies
>We need to go to war to make sure they stay in

??????

politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/03/actualidad/1507042853_327009.html

Farage and Wilders support catalonia..
Looks like not only commies support independence.

>Catalonia does not want to be spain.
Catalonia is an abstract notion. The reality is that the local population is very divided on the issue, after decades of irresponsible propaganda by corrupt politicians who have created the issue in order to profit massively. Perhaps there is a majority now in favour of secession, but the recent farce hardly gives us any better indication of this than we had before this attempted referendum.

dear autistic krautchan tier butthurt brown spaniard, in the united states, guinea is slang for an italian - something we have in spades in particular regions of the country

Back to your studies, Infanta Leonor, this is an 18+ website!

Forgot to say Serbia would also be worse off

Yup tho. He considered Croats lost Ostrogoth's or something and Bulgarians as ''Turkoman'' (But white Turks idk) Lmao. Anyways maybe he didn't have plans for allies. He was anti bolshevik and Russia was commie. Commie in Russia destroyed 20 000 churches forbid religion and spread marxism

see pic on . Anyways go away lefty pol

It should not, it is just Sup Forums being a bunch of contrarian LARPing faggots who jizz over obsolete monarchies for some reason. It does not go in my head how you can despise useless jews for draining your shekels at every turn but support monarchy at the same time.

>guinea is slang for an italian
Ah okay, that you use a term derived from a region of Africa points to ignorance on a broader national scale, well done.

As for your avowed familiarity with Italians, this has historically been limited to Sicilians, who are more their own thing than anything else. I have no quarrel with Sicily, though simple distance means they look even less like WASPs than other Med Europeans. Your image of everything from Galicia to Thrace has been conditioned by this peculiar and unrepresentative sample.

>britain starts world war 2 because they feel they need to defend Poland from Germany
>ends up giving it to the Communists for free without a fight
the eternal anglo is a plague on this world

Who gives a fuck about Spain? Seriously. You might as well be posting about Belgium or Bahrain. Nobody cares.

You want to know how I know you're American?

> Catalonia
> does not want
What is a Catalonia? What does a Catalonia want? Who ACTUALLY decides that?

- Break away
- Open boarders Doctrine
- Filled full of Jihadists and incompetent larping commisars high on hysterical "revolutionary" zeal
- Institutions hijacked
- Terrorist state right on your door step.

This is why you have systems where, for example, the definition of "Catalonia" (and therefore what "it" wants) is tied to solvent property owning family units and not ramdom fucks that just pass through on rushed and poorly executed referendums.

Some of us live in larger circles than you, obviously. What happens in both Belgium AND Bahrain has direct consequences for many people I know.

Nope. Inconsequential. Maybe if you’re a soccer fan and like/hate Barcelona. But soccer is inconsequential too.

>Farage

Who cares about what that cuck thinks? he called Tommy Robertson racists and he was one of those who purged UKIP from "islamophobes" years ago.

Also all of them support it because they want the EU to crash and burn.

Spain is dead.

Catalonia will break free.

Spanish cucks are not Turks or Russians. They dont have the BALLS to put down secessionism like men.

Git fucked

>Your opinion
Sad!
Shouldn't you be more worried about getting shot or daddy trump taking away your play toys you braindead asslard?

Cuck

Did I hit a nerve? Don't worry if you wanted to you could still shoot up a school while you still have your guns and your freedums.
I can imagine just how much the thought of a school reminds you of getting bullied. Go take your revenge now!
Fuckin idiot lmao

Even aussies make fun of you

I was talking about people who have jobs, professional networks that span continents, people whose family have likewise moved around the globe. People with a stake in life. People with friends.

It's no sin to live in a remote village and not have such connections, such people are often better off in many ways, but it would be retarded not to realise that others do have them.

Have you seen the virgin independet people? God, they even walk like the meme

MEDS AWAKEN

incoming mañas

It's not surprising that Sperglin the yellow fever putinist is rooting for the bolshevist side again openly, even registered the DS at a catalonian domain now kek

Nah that's bullshit, Russia would have prospered with an axis victory. See the Russian Liberation Army et al

Also croatians were seen as eastern germanic, the croatian head of state said so himself even

As for the poles they would have had it coming to them after the shit they pulled from 1919-1939, good fucking riddance

>tfw an Ameribro said that we had balls

Is there a Chad Spaniard vs the Virgin Catalan Seperatist?

That's a fucking bloke, surely??

>As long as half of the Slavs were dead and the rest slaves, while the other non germanics in his empire were reduced at the level of serfs. Not much of a peace for most of Europe.

idk why should I care again

This is the future. States will fragment intro smaller communities. Anarchy and stuff. You don't have to debate me, time will simply prove me right.

>catalonians are afraid of this

JUST

Catas are Polackos. Poland will defend Catalonia, so you better watch out boi.

actually no you don't know, you pasty virgin role-players
spanish chicks are legitimately retarded

Aye, acne's a bitch.

You would enlist your enemies yes, but how you will do If you hide your flag?
Scary Monster :D

Anarchism>all

Fuck te Catalonian state and the Spanish state.

lrntoanarchy

you tell me
>she also likes Studio Ghibli films

Thats not the average spanish. Thats genetic modification

ROURES IS BANKING OUT!! ROURES IS BANKING OUT!! THIS IS NOT A SHILL!! THE JEW BEHIND THIS IS BANKING OUT!

Catalonia officially played and fucked.