Emmett Till didn't deserve what he got. You can spin it and edgelord as much as you like, but you know it's true

Emmett Till didn't deserve what he got. You can spin it and edgelord as much as you like, but you know it's true.

You're right he should of just been shooken up a bit. however, this is actually to be blamed on women. Emmet never whistled at the woman, she was just an attention whore. So really what killed Emmet wasn't racism, but women.

>Inb4 WH*te Women

Sheboons operate on a whole other level of attention whore then white women.

white people feel no empathy, just look around on this board

well tough shit for the elephant man. This is Stephan Paddywaks' week. Step aside

>wh*te """people"""

My great great grandad's brother's best friend didnt deserve to get killed by them Zulu terrorists. You can spin it as much as you like you Antifa agitator, but you know it's true

>dad was a rapist
>nig son try to get some pussy
>60's women aren't brainwashed by Jews
>nigger gets lynched
Man if I could go back in time and show what's happened since desegregation, I make you bet that Southerners would have mowed down those niggers with machine guns.

He's a nigger, he deserved it.

hmmmm... last time I checked, people die in wars.

He was a misogynistic cat-caller. Of course he deserved it.

>He's Uh niggur an he desuurves it.

/thread

>he didn't deserve what he got.
>you know it's true

Obviously the powers that be disagree with you because what happened, happened.

You can try to spin it and be a social justice warrior but the powers that be allowed it to happen, and it happened.

T. Swede being railed by a nigger penis

nope.

Even God allowed his own son to be sacrificed. What makes you think we aren't all required to sacrifice our own lives for the sake of the highest power? Those who're killed for the sake of the kingdom are the true heroes.

>confederate flag

mixed race mongrel confirmed

Friendly reminder that Emmett Till’s father was hanged a decade earlier by the US Army for raping and murdering women in Italy. The only reason Louis Till was in the army was because a judge gave him the option of enlisting instead of going to prison for repeatedly violating a restraining order issued because he choked Emmett’s mother to unconsciousness when she found out he’d been unfaithful.

In typical kike fashion, LIFE magazine published an article lauding Louis Till as a war hero who died while fighting evil White Nazis in France.

no niggers

You realize that you're posting this drivel on Sup Forums don't you? This is a Whites-only board. Niggers, spics, kikes, and race traitors like you don't belong here. Get out or get the rope.

White people feel too much empathy, just look at the demographics of white countries, or the fact that niggers haven't been exterminated outright.

He doing just fine.

Shoulda stayed in his lane.

He raped a white women causing her to lose her child, his fellow blacks confirmed this.

hehehehe make me whitey