OPT

Nice night for an evening

How much of Ichimura's poop has she eaten so far?

Is that Criminale! ? I tried reading a few chapters but the premise was too retarded.

chapter 19 when?

terrible taste confirmed

It's slapstick zany comedy. You have to like that kind of humor or not. The premise is ridiculous but that's the kind of thing you have to take for granted with a comedy like that.

Oh this one hurts

Wow, her manga design is much better.

The manga gets pretty bubbly too. I just can't stand anime with high focus on children, they're so fucking annoying.

>when something so great has no translations

Not liking the thief

too bad she is already confirmed endgame

Still waiting on an interesting manga.

4 years later someone finally translates more chapters.

Stalker > lupin-chan

I'm still losing my shit at like half of the pages in this manga, they're too funny

Still waiting.

Stop being an indignant piece of shit, user.

Thank you!

I'll give you one more just as an excuse to post this page

>literally Sup Forums

The few chapters where the MC follows Hitman-chan around and accidentally face slams her and shit were some of the best.

bruh..

I figured as much. I kind of like his and Golgo-chan's dynamic better.
Though that might just be me subconsciously projecting my personal tastes on them.

Fug

go on...

This is a OPT. If it interested you, the onus is on you to go out and read it yourself.

Hold up. WHAT.
IS THAT FUCKING TAKAGI

>being this late

Clever.

What is this from?
Where is this from?
Why can't I find it anywhere

Its from the Boku no Pico manga.

>filename
I see you nigga

lewd

You missed the shitstorm

There's a difference between not spoonfeeding and not being a dick about it. Like this page. It's sort of interesting. But there's no names on panel, no words in the filename, and no results off either image search. How is that supposed to sell it at all?

I don't get it.

>no results off either image search
Up your google fu, user, I just checked it and I found it easily. Make sure you're not using the embedded search, which always searches just the thumbnail instead of the full image. Actually open the image in its own tab, then search with that image.

Also, the original post wasn't about spoonfeeding. It's that these threads aren't for spamming pages from one manga but choosing singular ones to best convince someone to check it out. If you see something interests you, you go and read it rather than try and get more pages of it posted in the thread.

Endgame

The ZAUCE?

No fucking way. She'd be the worst waifu.

Requesting sauce for pic related; I looked it up on the archives and on Google already and found nothing.

Source? No luck in google

>Literally in the filename
Kill yourself phone poster and/or retard.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one on here who read this

UPDATE WHEN?!

Groundless

It's really good

Name is wrong though

Anyone have the raws for this? The official site only lets one read the latest chapter unless you use a shitty mobile app that is restricted to Japan anyway, and the translation is fucking garbage.

Post where i can buy the raws and i will buy the 7 volumes left.

I just need to scarify what i have left of dignity against my family if they get the package first.

>chapter 20

where the fuck are the scanlators dumping this?

he made a chapter to literally tease the reader

it's not even the end of the series

Whats happening in this pic?

Crunchy picked it up.

I'd say that your best bet is buying volumes yourself or figuring out how to sub to urasunday. I don't see any likelihood of getting raws for such a young series free anywhere.

Well, you might be able to sniff out a DL of volume 1 if you look around.

I should not hope for translation updates, right?

i want on this wild ride

Beats me, I thought it was a one-shot but it seems to have gotten an actual series.

Too lazy to/don't know where to look up when each chapter gets published.

Used a VPN to get the app and read, fuck paying.

Source?

>Open wide, here comes the airplane!
Tejina Sensei
This image is easy to google

*senpai, whatever

>Tags: gender bender
no thanks

>Not liking former male chicks

NOPENOPENOPE