GAME: You've just hacked Trump's Twitter

You have just hacked the President's Twitter and have just enough time to post two Tweets before some staffer finds you out and locks you out. What do you say? (if you need more than 144 characters another Tweet to finish the thought is allowed without counting to the Tweet total) (there is no threat of whatever you say coming back to hurt you, so say whatever)
Also fake Trump Tweets thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/politics/benghazi-trial-ambassador.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just fucked an intern AMA.

Here's what you should be paying attention to

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/politics/benghazi-trial-ambassador.html

>Oh shit. Pressed the wrong button. Missiles are airborne. Good luck everyone.

>Jews did 9/11

Then a magnet link for the several GB dump of gov corruption secrets ayylamos Israel stuff

Tell the Norks I just launched

>Has anybody else noticed that Little Rocket Man's hands are very small?

>Gas the kikes, race war now. Remember the 14 words

@realDonaldTrump

This is a slide thread. Many such cases. Sad!

gas the kikes race war now

>impressionable
>away from racism and erroneous ideology
interesting

Remember when America was great? Yeah, jews stopped that.

I hereby order all White men ages 16 to 60 to remove every jews and non-White from the U.S!

>Hitler did nothing wrong hail Stalin
>nukes sent
#14/88 #69696969696969696968

Why are antifa tards so fucking stupid they need a fucking infographic to understand how to troll on a messageboard?

>Friendly reminder that Rhodesia and south Africa during the apartheid were the most successful countries that ever have existed in Africa, being able to feed all that continent and doing incredible feats in their time, like the first hearth transplant or having a nuclear program

9/11 was done by the jews!

>gas the kikes

>race war now

What the fuck is wrong with you spics? Furry Trap shit? Why?

The future of mankind it's in the shoulders of genetic modified individuals, anthropomorphic animals are inevitable in the long run with the technology we will have in the future.

You need help spiclet, you guys are fucked in the head. Only mentally ill people prefer trap furries over regular ones.

"MAGA!"

Fucking bong, it should say

"We are going to end Birthright Citizenship and DACA"

MAGA is neocon shit now

Their idealism hurts me more, how can I expect to be better if I don't put my standards extremely high for myself?

>I propose banning all Muslims and especially recent converts from owning guns
>From now on, religious affiliation will be a part of the universal background check.

Just imagine the leftist response to this.

JFK was killed for attempting to remove us from the bad deal of debt based currency. Sad! We can do it. Believe me. We have to do it folks.

GAME: if you could go on Sup Forums and post the same fucking thread over and over again, what would you say?

sage

>asuka a shit

>not raising the JQ to force it into the mainstream

Just saw the stats on Jewish over representation in the 1%. Many American lives being exploited! Worrying

Israel has cost Americans so much. No more will our boys shed blood on behalf of those that only wish to take advantage. 'Goyim'!

RACE. WAR. NOW

Dim dam doolie do, Podesta you child fucker, I'm coming for you!

>pee is stored in Hillary’s balls

And

>rocket man thinks he’s tough shit fite me irl and we’ll see who’s the tough guy you lopsided haircut fuck

Niggers tongue my anus

MAGA

Breast of luck

We continue to fight wars for Israel, who show no gratitude. Sad!

America first, not Israel first. MAGA!

Hitler was islamic.

>tweet one
Minorities should suck my big fat cock
>tweet two
Sad!

>I take off your pants and you gently rub my muzzle, while I grip your tail and you...
>Great meeting this morning with my Generals, ISIS has been getting beat BADLY!
People would think Trump was a closet furfag trying to DM someone and it would be funny watching the chaos ensue as multiple furries came forward claiming to be the one who was cybering with the Don. Also would hopefully trigger a spike in furry hate crimes.

You win

Thanks, Lion Ted.

Woah Woah Woah Hold on Stick em UP THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS A ROBBERY Hand over the CUMMIES

OP here, these are my favorites

Stobit

Cool

Thx man. We need threads like these more often!