>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
>Pres Trump awards trophy @Presidents Cup 10/1/17
youtu.be/hCco2acl-pA
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41493014
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819126775
dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/sheriff-las-vegas-shooter-paddock-may-have-been-radicalized/
mobile.twitter.com/ciccmaher?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/915514760174608384
washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-talking-points-on-las-vegas-urge-republicans-to-reject-new-gun-laws/article/2636440
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-04/trump-suggests-puerto-rico-s-debt-may-need-to-be-wiped-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that surgically reconstructed face. Plastic surgery sure has improved since the days of Joan Rivers

Now that white people disavowed white people.
Time to MAKE AMERICA BROWN AGAIN

I won’t be bullied into being someone I am not.

I'm still leaning towards ISIS, and the gf may or may not have known.

makes you think

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-41493014
>Catalan referendum: Region's independence 'in matter of days'
Does that means now that muslims can enter a region, chase away/kill everyone, vote a referendum and take away a piece of your country for free in the EU?

Isis could prove their credibility but they’ve gone silent after announcing they did it, right?

Aussie baker a cute

>I won’t be bullied into being someone I am not.
The suggestion you are making is that you are special and also not American when you are not so special and you are American. The fact you place your sex preferences over your nation is very strange.

I don't really care what you do. I just don't want it to have any chance of reaching my sons mind, possibly corrupting him. Tolerance was never meant to mean acceptance and normalization.

Awoo?

Early mornin awoo

Just bee yourself user

AWOO

>The fact you place your sex preferences over your nation is very strange.
This line is bullshit. I place them all equally. I’m american, white, male, and gay. I love my country.

so you would suck cock for your nation?

its not legitimate so they're just gonna get thrown in prison

SCHEDULE, READ IT. LAS VEGAS VISIT

SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819126775

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Las Vegas, Nevada. Later in the morning, the President and the First Lady will arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada and will visit with patients and medical professionals. The President and the First Lady will then visit with civilian heroes and first responders. In the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will depart Las Vegas, Nevada for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

>7:40AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>8:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Las Vegas, Nevada

>9:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada

>10:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with patients and medical professionals

>11:50AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with civilian heroes and first responders

>1:10PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Las Vegas, Nevada en route to Washington, D.C.

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

THERE IS A TIME CHANGE FROM EDT TO PDT BETWEEN DEPART DC AND ARRIVE LV

ALL TIMES EDT:
>7:40AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
>8:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Las Vegas, Nevada
>12:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada
>1:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with patients and medical professionals
>2:50PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY visit with civilian heroes and first responders
>4:10PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Las Vegas, Nevada en route to Washington, D.C.
>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/sheriff-las-vegas-shooter-paddock-may-have-been-radicalized/

Its possible that they are waiting to see if the police are even capable of determining if he was ISIS or not. Its a test. They claim it knowing the police wont go along with it. If the police say he ISNT isis then they know whatever methods to cover their tracks may have worked. THEN they release the proof.

Is this the best they can do? Russia purchased ads? Hillary took the states for granted and didnt campaign in them near the end because her bullshit analytics

Nobody cares who you are or what you think, we are anonymous but you are trying to carve out an identity based on your fetishes that no one cares about. It is telling as well that you consider your fetishes to have any role in discussion here and your identity equal to your nationality when it simply doesn't matter at all.

and it can also go the other way, the police pretending as if they dont know he is isis without significant effort to hide some of their capability or undercover assets.

Awoo~

This McCarthyism has gone way farther than I expected. They’re not letting up on muh Russia at all

Do you categorize your sexuality as a fetish? No, me neither. It’s just a shame there’s not a straight flag for you lonely hets.

Fug! Awoo got blacked.

>antifa plans for weeks to protest on the 4th in DC
>trump wont even be there
JUST

I'll disavow your life with a bullet you little degenerate.

The default state of normal people is that they are heterosexual, my point was that your sex preferences have no baring on discussion here. You can do as you like, I'm not the Christian guy hounding you it is just strange and I wish you would stop talking about it when no one cares.

>protesting right after a mass shooting

What a bunch of fucking faggots

I mean they're connected with NAMBLA for goodness' sake.

If you don’t accept his completely unrelated and off topic graphic descriptions of his sexual desires you’re a fucking bigot

They have to earn those Sorosbux.

-Choose a committed partner who you can care for and keep it on the down low.
-Don't be one of those unhealthy, drug using, bath house fags.
-Stay away from the young boys.
-If you are Euro, and reasonably intelligent, you should think about still doing your part by marrying, and making children.
-Or, consider celibacy.
-Advance conservative values.
>That's all we have ever asked of you since time immemorial.
As long as you're not a flamer, or worse, a commie... most will accommodate you.

Stop fag fagging faggot nigger.

I never talk about it though. Only you asshats make a rude ass remark where it doesn’t concern you and I defend myself. Sure I’ll make off the cuff remarks about Jared being a cute but I don’t post “LOOK AT ME I THINK ANAL IS INTERESTING AND I THINK I WANT TO SUCK A COCK TONIGHT TO GET MY MIND OFF LIFE”

Ay /ptg/ here's the Drexel professor preaching white genocide. Wanna give him the Eichenwald treatment? mobile.twitter.com/ciccmaher?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

oh no!

trumps agenda is finished :(

it's kind of cute watching fags grasp at relevancy as they get the acceptance they supposedly wanted

Lads, I haven't been able to post because my country is on the verge of our traditional civil war
Can someone give me a quick rundown for the last days?

Portugal > Spain

It's over whitebois

I just wanted the discussion of the matter and lots of gay posting to calm. I have nothing against the guy other than he wants to assert that he is gay often. I do actually believe in tolerance of non-harmful things. He doesn't seem so awful. I think people were prodding him to be fair with the Christian stuff.

>I never talk about it though
You were last thread and other days, I believe you may have been prodded in to it. It wouldn't be a position you had to defend and you would just be another anonymous guy with the American flag. As I said, do what you like but expecting different treatment among conservatives and sticking out among anonymous people is a bit strange as I said:

The stake that sticks up gets hammered down.

Marylou Danley has been taken into custody. $20 says she radicalized him

T-thanks

I'll admit i started this
but forcing me to know you are gay is offensive to me and more preventable than me making you not tell me, which is offensive to you.

Never expected different treatment. And I’m not replying to the other replies so....I’m not making it about me. MOVING ON NOW...

Spain cvil war. The good ole days. I might go there and volunteer and write a book or something.

why the fuck was the Kremlin/FSB making dog meme pages? WHAT IS THEIR GOAL???

Taxpayer funded investigation

Really nothing so much of great note. Trump continues to get lots of the little stuff done while Senate is totally incompetent. Storm season meant that tons of resources and attention are directed on recovery matters. Do you know anything of the shooting then? There isn't much to say. Also photos of wall prototypes done soon are floating around. People are excited.

Sorry for mean people. Good to have you back.

didnt word that quite right, w/e i dont really care either desu

Oh there'll be change alright

Colbert's lucky he lives in NY.

How can you be the girlfriend of and live with the guy and not notice the arsenal in your own house

good, why did it take even this long though under Trump admin?

This is the most Jewish thread I've ever seen.
>still supporting these utter kikes

DADDDYYYYYYY!!!!

Does he think hes safe or something?

twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/915514760174608384

>youtube and kimmel btfo in one shot

I said whitebois, not Chinamen

Don't you get it?
We don't mind if you keep it under your hat. FFS, talk about it with your boyfriend. The fact that you are memeflagging a rainbow flag, means your are drawing attention to yourself.
"Look at me, I self identify as a fag!"
We don't fucking care about your dick, your asshole, or your sex life.
The fact that you think your faggotry is political means you are still a marxian prog at heart. Sorry, but it's true.

It's bunch of Kushner-shills polluting our board.

One of the reasons Catalan wants to leave is because of the influx of Muslims. They're saving themselves from Islam. This might turn into a civil war though, Catalan pays a lot of Spain's taxes and the central government doesn't recognize the referendum as legal. And it might trigger similar secessionist movements across the EU.

it was a borderline mansion

This thread could literally be in the_donald

I really don't think you understand how long it takes to reform the dozens of agencies and departments there are. Slowly but surely all the things are being cleaned up and redrafted. There are so many affairs of state to manage and obtain approval for. Red tape is to blame, not lack of wanting to accomplish it. Finnish government is parliamentary and very uncorrupt, American government is republican and very corrupt. The American system is mean to move slowly to prevent rapid and drastic change.

That's the most Jewish flag I've ever seen. And daddy posting is a God awful meme just like your country. The Supreme Court is on our side plus this washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-talking-points-on-las-vegas-urge-republicans-to-reject-new-gun-laws/article/2636440

>Recently, Ann published extracts from the audited financial reports for the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. They got nearly a hundred million dollars in federal grants last year, up eighteen percent on the previous year.

>And the Catholic Bishops Conference is just one of the nine refugee contracting agencies, most with reassuringly churchy-sounding names, with their snouts in the federal trough. It’s not even the one with their snouts deepest in the trough, either. That would be Episcopal Migration Ministries, which is 99.5 percent funded by taxpayer dollars!

Cutest hatted bat I ever did see.

Probably happened immediately, and the FOIA request didn't come in until now. Also it's the Pentagon, there are more important priorities after Obama almost destroyed the military.

I NEED IT.

>OY VEY THE GOYIM REALISED THEIR POWER

SHUT. IT. DOWN

yeah, your country is jews. your president gave his daughter to jews. his daughter is a jew who convinces crypto-kike trump to forward israel's agenda

go back to you know where, please

>implying ptg bat wouldn't be the meme erection and testicles bat

Whatever happened to all those Awan IT scandal threads?

Thanks

>There's never going to be a wall!

lol, libcucks btfo

Except they`re communists and have writtings on the wall saying "welcome refugees, out tourists".
So I don`t know what kind of game you`re playing.

>Finnish government is parliamentary and very uncorrupt
Kek, maybe comparatively

Ha ha, top tier.
You fancy yourself as Pound, or Hemmingway this go around?
>More of a Pound feller, myself.

Ever make a ferret one?

Your country created Israel so I guess you'd know when the Jewish agenda is created. Now go back to your homosexual flat.

Do baseball bat with maga hat. Lol

>Daddy posting when you've been btfo every time

Still waiting on proof that Ivanka crying made Trump bomb Syria. And no, a paraphrased half quote from Eric in the Telegraph is not proof. Show me the causative link. Or at the very least produce a direct, non paraphrased quote from any member of the Trump family saying as such.

>hurr no, your country is bad!!

yeah, I know you stupid fucking kid. jesus christ. this thread is literally the cancer of Sup Forums

>DADDYYY DADDYYY TAKE THE GUNS THINK ABOUT THE CHILDRENS

Alex have a good sprint.

Finnish people when polled think the government may be corrupt but actual levels of corruption are relatively very low compared to most all of the world. That is not to say that established people aren't shit or sometimes corrupt.

what the fuck is he doing?

Same here.

Wow, Trump is going to forgive Puerto Rico's $70 billion in debt.

Thank you Trump!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-04/trump-suggests-puerto-rico-s-debt-may-need-to-be-wiped-out

this was a terrible movie. fuck you Sup Forums

shhhh
go back to sleep