KISAMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixd1qCIyZoI
youtu.be/ot-xPjuXYwo?t=19m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=yCfTAhTpfio
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3kpzmylhg
youtube.com/watch?v=BUMLwN5z0mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attack on Titan looked more Berserk than the new Berserk anime.

this looks like something i could watch on newgrounds.

This looks good enough. Why are you all chimping out for this shit?

Some people I know are saying that actually cutting and editing such a huge portions of the story are actually an improvement.
I don't understand, the less Berserk the better?

>good enough

>good enough

Why did they go for the light hatching for shading? Were they so worried it was gonna come out looking cel shaded that they had to go for an even uglier alternative?

>good

really depends on how you look at it, people whine about Lost Children, but it really doesn't do anything, and it's more of a side adventure arc that doesn't really develop anything characterwise.

I think they just wanted to see loli boobs or something

Literally going to be the only good thing coming out of this anime

Apart from the usual 3-4 anons hardocore memer spam and some casual shitposter, we enjoy this. Are you complaining about a simple rabbit frame?

>we
>enjoy

That girl's got a beard!

No, no. I concede. This looks good!

I don't enjoy the fact how censored this shit is going to be compared to the original or, hell, even Golden Age movies

>we
fuck off reddit

>3-4 anons hardocore memer spam

Thirteen unique IPs versus one so far

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Guilty. But that's obviously not the only problem this anime has.

Besides, the bizarre erotic is part of what berserk is.

Agreed. I don't really understand these puritans who come in here acting like sexuality is essentially devoid of content or meaning, and removing it from a work of art is essentially inconsequential.

That's not true either. You get to see Guts caring for someone weaker than him for the first time after the eclipse. (Technically second after the slug guy's daughter in vol2, but this time he wasn't hiding it). Also, it's a good look into the post-eclipse world; you get to see how normal humans are dealing with it, and how demons can have SOME form of humanity left (even if it's selfish). It's also a good contrast to the later chapters where he and Caska are traveling together. You get to see how strong he is and the insane stunts and brutality of his reckless fighting to dull his emotional pain while solo, compared to his realization that with Caska by his side, he's never felt he had to fight so hard - he now has pressure not to die. Which of course leads into accepting help from and trusting others, a huge step in his characterization.

I'd love an OVA for it, but if it would be animated like this I'd rather have nothing. It really is one of the better fight scenes in the entire series, and the story of the arc is one of my personal favorites.

The second episode was better than the first, so it can only get better, no?

Is Berserk the most mainstream series to make something that studios are afraid to touch? They don't even want to make a movie or OVA for it.

>No rapehorse next week. Or ever.
Fun.

>thinks is just about the bunny

You mean Live Action movie, right?

I think today, yes. But you have to remember that Berserk has been around a really long time, and was essentially born out of sensibilities forged in the late 70's and 80's, when Heavy Metal magazine, Epic Illustrated, and many other adult fantasy publications were at their height. Those also peaked in popularity basically right before the PG-13 rating came into existence, which became the much sought after sweet spot for movie studios at the time, which continues to this day (I think that's starting to go away though).

Berserk is sort of like a living fossil in that sense.

KISAMA ARE YOU A BERSERK OR CLANG?

I agree with the comunity but.....may we just need to fall in love....andaaa I kind of did with the 2nd chapter x]...............Farnese was fine xD

The CLANG sound plays in my head each time she hits him.

CLANG

I really appreciate your comment, you explained what i simply can't because i lose my shit every time i think about this "adaptation" that we have the pleasure of getting now...

Why does she have a beard?

THAT'S SOME DAMN GOOD ANIME

she's pretty cute

Memes aside, what is the song that is being played in the preview? It's pretty good.

Cur!

H-haiyo!

t-thanks user.

how come people are so helpful today?

youtu.be/ot-xPjuXYwo?t=19m57s

Hirasawa strikes again!
At least one person that actually GETS Berserk works on the show.

> “Haa-iii” has been, a notable term I’ve used in all Berserk songs in which I recorded. Eh, it doesn’t have any specific meaning, it was used to embody the gusty force. But upon this series, for some reason it connected to ‘ash (pronounces 'hai’ in Japanese)’ in my mind. That’s where the songwriting started. And, um, subjects(poplulace) being treated like ash, suffering from the God based on oppression and fear. The song aims for an image where the subjects overcome that oppression and fear, they display greater force than the God.

Hirasawa is pretty much the only single person who actually gives a fuck about Berserk on the entire production staff.

Yes. And that makes me sad.

>We enjoy this
>We

>he doesn't agree with the hivemind!
>get him!
Keep posting the rabbit frame, the animation is good enough. You just can't see characters do the same "weird-face" shit when they are in the "2D world".

The animation honestly isn't bad. It's average which is surprising for CGshit. But the sound effects are lazy, god awful shit. How can you fuck that up?

DAMN

>"the animation is good enough"
>Anyone who thinks different obviously didn't form that opinion on their own

So what you're saying is that you're part of a counter-hivemind to this supposed hivemind that thinks Berserk looks terrible.

God forbid someone has a different opinion than you that was formed on their own merits, while your own is alarmingly based on a bias against them.

It certainly took you a while to gather the courage to come back for more

GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=yCfTAhTpfio

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3kpzmylhg

youtube.com/watch?v=BUMLwN5z0mI

CLANG

What the hell are you talking about? This is literally the only thing they got right, we already had more gore in the first 2 ep than in all other adaptations together.

>the squeaky toy noises

I can't breathe

>all of Guts' ab scars are there after a single strike from Farnese
>they've completely closed up by the time he leaves the tent

Wow... so this is the power of pre-rendered cutcenes...

:( why does berserk be the SUFFER?

Kill yourself

I think the music is actually pretty good.
All things considered, at least Sagusi Shiro still has never let me down.

Contrarians aren't people.

its bad but not as bad as these autists are saying

passable

>You blacked, cucked, CUR!!!
What did she mean by this?

But she never said that user.

>we
Fuck off. It's not just the rabbit.
It's not just about the CG either.

I'm having serious doubts that Shiro is involved in this at all. Instead they just grabbed some random guy on the street and told him to remix his music.

I honestly still surprised they went with child death right out the gate in Ep 1

>we enjoy this

Nice bait faggot, Now go back to wherever shithole you came from.

Ah, so this is what the new Berserk anime looks like?

Looks like one of the modern anime-based video games. If I hadn't seen this one Sup Forums I would have thought it was made by CyberConnect2 or something.

>implying it's not a subtle reference to watership down

I like it!

If it's any consolation.

I'm enjoying it immensely.

You're either a shill or an autist

>we

fuck off