Alright Sup Forums I have made all the possible observations and arguments and counter arguments that may come with...

alright Sup Forums I have made all the possible observations and arguments and counter arguments that may come with this very shady picture

>blood coagulation
this picture was obviously taken a long time after he died
possible conclusion: the spooks did the actual shooting when he was already dead and left
then the cops came and took this pic

>possible signs of wiping of blood, see straight lines and planting of untainted casings
especially the one in green as pointed by many

>reports say he shot himself in the chest 2 times and drowned in his own blood

if that was true his shirt would have been soaked with blood and entry wound should have been visible, yet there is only small stains of blood

now there is a chance the pic was taken shortly after shooting so there is little blood stain but if that was so how is there so much coagulated blood present

I have been saying something is fishy since the happening threads popped up day before yesterday
what do u guys think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1507126311
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blood on shirt likely fell from his mouth when he shot himself in the mouth while standing, then he fell backwards and the blood puddled that way. Pistol kicked away from body maybe

At least they got a pic of him with his eyes open.

This. The only Pic they can find is him out boozing with his eyes closed? Bet you he had a kikebook but deleted it. After months of really really really liking Images of bananas, he removed all social media.

>blood coagulation

They don't start taking pictures as soon as they come in, They were still looking for other shooters

Explain the handgun and the blood that dripped from it.

Why is his left hand in the sleeve of his jacket? were his hands bound?

>want to commit suicide
>shoot self in the lungs

Because who doesnt like a long agony

Are you blind? He is laying on another rifle.

I am surely under the opinion that he was shot in the mouth and out the back of his head, in suicide, or what was meant to look like suicide. What i'm wondering is if that's so, and this pic was leaked, why also show what looks to be an apparent gunshot in the chest? If you shot yourself in the chest and fell to the ground on your back, i doubt that this much blood would overflow your throat and mouth, leak down your face, and then form such a substantial pool on the floor. It looks much more likely that he was shot through the mouth, either before or after the chest shot.

Looks like the entry wound in his head is to the inside of the left eye.

It looks like his left hand is inside the sleeve of a black jacket that was pulled off

He shot himself by putting the gun into his mouth. The first pool of blood is from the exit wound and the second pool is from his mouth when it eventually overflowed which is why they are different

>see straight lines
The carpet's pattern is straight. Liquid will seep along the floor in such a direction.
>planting of untainted casings
>especially the one in green as pointed by many
Blood doesn't seep over a casing. The casing didn't roll around in the blood. The blood seeped from his head after he fell on the ground. It went around and under the casing.

This, there is also no wound in the chest. You can also clearly see the trail of blood from the chest leading all the way to the gun, so that's where the gun was originally until it was put aside.

He was probably sitting on the floor when he killed himself so blood from his mouth could have splurted out onto his chest before he fell back. I'd agree that the gun was more likely on his chest before being kicked away which explains the blood trail.

No user he's wearing a glove and his hand is resting atop the stock of another gun, if u look close u can see the color change line follows the profile of the hand. The gun is a darker color

>what do u guys think

That you're a retarded poo in the loo and have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

The inside of the jacket is flat black, the out side is shiny black, the part that looks like a stock is a folded piece of the jacket

it does look like a butt stock
but its a bit flattened
u think its a jacket folded to look like gun?

yup, here's another pic

> why glove

Because the gun is going to get really damn hot after putting a few hundred rounds through it.

>why is there a trail of blood?

small blood splatter after he shot himself?

He's not wearing slippers...they are called "loafers" They are comfortable Senior Shoes.

Is that another gun under his body?

This. It looks like he maybe took a shotgun slug close range to chest and they shot him in the mouth after, maybe explaining the blood drips and chest wound?

>planes to run drugs
>vegas to launder drug money
>brother nervous and weird because he knew and/or had been involved in the past.
>brother talked about sources of money and being wealthy way too much
Now the choice:
Did he:
>get in trouble with drug lords and opt for spectacular sui?
>hate immigration and increased border security so shoot up republicans

As a hunter I can tell you that entry wounds can be very difficult to see, and often don't bleed much at all. I doubt he would be able to shoot himself twice, this seems very odd. Only thing we can say for certain is that he could poo in the loo, can you?

wouldn't he have taken his jacket fully off before offing himself? just looks a little odd too me

the gun on the revolver could possible be from when he shot himself and his arm flung back and he kinda took his current dead position as he was dying.

or is that a glove and just another at under him?

I just want to larp as a serious CSI guy
and this whole thing is very shady tbqh

stock looks bent
did u shoop it?

this was the original leak you can look it up in the archives

huh?

retard

look at that conveniently placed hammer

Nobody commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest, thats retarded... and dude say he got them from "work" Gotta go back to work...what staging phony crime scenes with imaginary shooters?

He might have held the gun a bit standing up after shooting himself in the mouth. Then fell back dropping the gun above his head.

I'm thinking the feds pulled his jump suit down when the found him or some shit

Jeez, you think the picture was taken after he died?

What else can you tell us detective?

I actually saw he had twitter but the profile has been deleted.

this is correct

yeah but he had 16+ guns so it wouldn't matter, he could just switch guns.

no gloves no prints
> no spooks

hey im just saying he was long dead before the pics were taking

God what a pro 59 kill with his hands tied and eyes closed? Legend.

>They don't start taking pictures as soon as they come in

this, obviously

the SWAT team did not drop everything and start snapping pics the second they got in the room. dude might have had a bomb or an accomplice or something.

these were probably taken hours later after the scene had been swept

>wowoooww wwhy is he wearing a GLOVE?

you're right, myth busted, this was an alien hit job

couldn't have been that the dude just wanted to wear a glove to hold his extremely hot guns

must've been illuminati jews

He wanted to take the gun he's laid on to the afterlife

First learn what a toilet is and how to use it. Fuck I hate dirty fucking Indians.

Why are the guns on the ground? For all that preparation the crime scene seems rather chaotic.
And why are the gund laying on the ground pointing in different directions?

all the guns in the pic have foregrips or tripods, plus he can rotate the 10 of them. Also, why no hearing protection? How was his head not pounding from shooting a thousand rounds in a enclosed space? Why old man slippers instead of a dragonskin armor suit, which he could easily afford, his planes cost $4K/hr, to fly. Why leave explosives in his car unused, if he has planes? Could have 911ed into a building if he was gonna shoot himself anyway.

Blood didnt drip from it. That is blood spray from his head when he fell down. He shot himself through the roof of the mouth would be my guess.

What is the long blue and yellow item on the floor? Located near the two chairs that were pushed together.

I am thinking he shot himself in the chest. Trajectory through bronchus and pulmonary artery, maybe even aorta. All the blood in his aorta sprays out his mouth and nose.

You have to see the aorta bleed to believe it. It can spray blood on the roof. I did a surgery internship. I have seen it.

it somewhat fits
pic was taken after rigor mortis set in
his mouth is fairly open , might have been wider but it contracted a bit

Another question you might want to ask. If you look at the website flightaware.com, and search a tail number, in this case N5343M you will see that the N number belongs to a SR20 that at one time it was registered to Stephen C Paddock of Mesquite TX and Henderson NV. Our shooter. You will also see that it is currently registered to a company out of Roanoke VA named Volant LLC. A company that works with the Defense/Intelligence" community per their website.

I remember hearing on the scanner something about women behind a dumpster with weapons. Why were there so many odd things said that night?

spook confirmed.

Gloves help to steady rapid fire

anons
>watch video of an actual self inflicted wound in head by firearm.
>watch how blood flows out of body.
>take notes and reply observations.
>compare to crime scene.
---i want a full report by 8am pst

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1507126311

where are the lobby check in photos?

>be American
>plan mass shooting
>buy 37 guns
>why they ask
>to switch guns when it gets a little hot
God damn I love it. You euro fags can’t even switch guns

The only question I can answer is that there is an official police photographer, he will be called to the scene when it is safe to do so. That could take hours. My belief is that LEO or someone else took him out.

user you have a yuge point.
This place is loaded with cams where is all the film

Just like with Sandy hook and the front of the pentagon during 9.11 we'll never get the videos.

>not paying attention
The sheriff said the FBI took all video evidence.

No. I think he took himself out about a5 minutes in, when he thought the police were about to bust the door down. There was no point in shooting more as everyone was under cover by then.

....but where does it say that stephen c paddock had that plane
no

you're fucking retarded. those aren't blood trails, it's dark designs on the carpet....look at the whole room, there's dark designs going over the whole floor.

and as far as his leg, a reasonable explanation is that when he fell backwards from killing himself, his legs parted after he fell, putting his ankle under the gun.

The cops didnt take the picture RETARD. It was a German newspaper like 12 hours after the event

take a wild guess bobby

The only signs of wiped blood I can see are the peculiar shirt stains. But as far as the bullet goes, blood is liquid, the flow didnt create enough momentum to roll the bullet, which would cause it to be covered in blood.

If anything im schocked theres a bit more blood.

Why pay attention when I can just go on pol.

>POO

because you're trying to be an adult, not some pussy that expects everything handed to him.

Going off the suicide decision as well, so inside his home they found explosives yes? He had everything so fucking intricate and well done before this. Yet he decides not to do max time to inflict damage/terror and chest wound suicide. Why wouldn't he rig his room and potentially floor to detonate if explosives were on his properties.

I don't have my narrative officially decided on, except for that this guy was a patsy.

>getting upset at a shitposter
Jesus kid cmon

Umm...This seems like it would be important. WTF. How far is Henderson from Las Vegas? That one warning from a few weeks ago said something was going to happen in Las Vegas or Henderson. This is getting even more freaky. Awesome

>believing that CIA niggers would release the pics without making them credible.

that casing ( assuming all the shooting was done) was lying on a pool of blood with coagulated don't u think it would get a little bloody

and what about the yellow lines in the pic
blood was clearly wiped

See:

Why is the handgun so far above his head.
The only reason I can think is that also makes sense with the blood splatter is that after the shot is he spun around anticlockwise. Makes sense from the blood splatter on the floor and shirt.
What doesn't make sense is the larger blood spot in the top left corner

I'm not upset, I'm trying to tell you how the world works, you little babby faggot.

>FBI took video evidence
we will not know unless local police leak more photos or hopefully video evidence, or FBI releases confiscated video recordings.
Likelihood of either is slim now.

I meant to say "im shocked there isnt more blood."

theres virtually no splatter outside the initial brain puddle, as if he shot himself while laying down.

The timeline im assuming is, he tried shooting himself in the heart, fell down onto another gun, didnt die as quick as he thought he would, and then put it in his mouth.

The trail of blood is likely from his gun, he shot himself in the mouth, blood came out, but the gun somehow wound up over there?

shit happens.

How tf does a photo of him shot in the fucking head leak but photos of him in the lobby or any proof of it only being him not leak???
You don’t find that fishy?
I would not risk my job/personal life/ anything else to post a pic of the killer just for some user points .

Yeah, it's fishy.
It doesn't mean the CIA took pictures of the dead body just to leak it onto the internet.
It could be housekeeping for all we know; it was probably a technician that worked for the county somehow though.
Some low-level pleb in there hired to do some menial task. Hell, it could have been hotel security that took those pictures.

again, blood is a liquid
the bullet IS bloody, only on the bottom side. because thats how liquid works. its a lead bullet, the blood isnt going to somehow flow over it, theres not enough force being created by the flow to move the bullet and cover it.

OP added the yellow lines, theres virtually no evidence of wiping at all.

what about the gun with a bipod which was clearly set up over his legs after he died

Yeah but even Whitman left notes and hints at his previous murder scenes. His motive was uncovered soon after his demise.

They have video of every hallway also. Every public space. They should have hours of footage of this guy including his multiple trips to take his weaponry to his room. Curious we have seen none of it.

this is what i thought as a well

This to me is the shadiest part.

>ok guys I’ll go out drinking but I’m not doing more than one shot
>10,000+ shots later

Odd there is barely any blood splatter . In Iraq when people get a head shot blood splatter goes out for 5 feet or more ? Unlike this with barely any blood splatter ?

As soon as they had it clear you don’t think they had every highly vetted alphabet agency mother fucker, namely fbi and atf, in the room?
I’m just saying man, it was leaked for a reason. How does some low level grunt even get in that room, how would he even be able to snap a pic.

>thinks he's batman.

>concerned about hearing loss or what your wearing when your more than likely going to be dead within the hour

This. I cannot understand how we don't have hotel video of this lone wolf yet unless he's not a lone wolf. I know, I know "Vegas doesn't want you to know where their cameras are..." but everyone knows there are elevator cameras, lobby cameras, etc. None of those are really secret. If it's just video of him toting luggage into the room by himself, I think we'd see that. The media LOVES to show that stuff so we can can ooh and aww over it like "Wow, I'd a never thought that was a dude carrying an AR15... really makes you think, huh honey?"

The lack of video and stills is odd to say the least.