Bleach

Young Ichigo a qt. Also, who would make best Onee?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that we're getting an early release this week. We should probably get spoilers Monday night and see the chapter late Tuesday / Early Wednesday.

Can someone please translate this ? I think it's important, it came from OPN.

ポータルの反対側のステップアウトに見えてしまう ユハ・バッハ は、まだ立って景色を楽しんでいます。我々は彼が見ているものを見ることができないが、彼はただで歩いている人を振り返ると笑顔。 "マダラを、あなたが最終的に来た。あなたを倒すことができますいずれかがありますか?

シーンはいちごに戻ります。ルキアは彼に突入します。いちごは、多くの困難とルキアに言う: "ただ...ただ...ただ家族を私のたわごとをアップ密通します」 。

ルキアの写を活性化し、ナルトが泣いています。ベインは、彼の顔に奇妙な表情で、飛行機の下で CIA の死体と、シーンにクラッシュします。

Spoilers regarding the Ichigobowl - [/spoiler]no progress[/spoiler]

This describes Orihime perfectly

>CIA
I miss yaps.
>

Ctrl + S for spoilers

Yaps comes out in the next chapter user.

>Hinata was the most supportive character for Naruto, always motivating him when hope was lost
>Rukia is the most supportive character for Ichigo, always motivating him when hope is lost
>YFW Rukia is literally Hinata

Ichiruki confirmed sorry losers

>posting shit comparison again
Might as well post best picture.

Don't respond to the false flagger above. Just ignore.

>Ichiruki confirmed sorry losers

N I C E

>Orihime is a healer
>Sakura is a healer
>Both ended with their crush

Like pottery

>comparing shit like Naruto to any Bleach character.

They may both be shit but Naruto is a special kind of shit please leave.

It really is nice, I agree.

>comparing Naruto and Bleach

>onee-san

yoruichi obviously

how else would ichinichi learn to appreciate a womans body

>you'll never have Matsumoto as you Onee-chan
>she will never escape to your room at night to drink sake
>she will never whine and beg you to play with her
>she will never let you rest on her lap when you are tired
>she will never snuggle up to you when she is lonely
>she will never cover your eyes from behind and ask you who she is.
>she will never tease you till your flustered and call you cute.
>she will never sneak into your bed and wrap her arms around you as you sleep.
>she will never press your face into her breasts and let you rest.
>she will never teach you the birds and the bess

imgur.com/a/tiA4z

I dont get this image

S-STOP IT

That's some 2006 deviantart cringe shit right there

Why have these threads experienced such a drop in quality lately? Was it the announcement that Bleach was ending? I just want the comfy threads back ;_;

It was nice late last night.

nice

I'll explain. The image starts off as Sakura, a main character in Naruto. However, as the picture continues, the pink wig starts to fall off. As the reader looks on in horror, it turns out that it isn't Sakura, but her carbon copy twin Rukia. It's showing how they are the same exact character, with Rukia being a better Sakura of course. It's also okay to be sexually attracted to the photo.

Porky took the opportunity to ruin everything. I remember the time where a orihime thread would just get shiposted to death just so it would get deleted. Good times.

Passive aggresive Orihimefags don't feel complete until they cover the entire thread with "i love orihime" or "orihime is a godess" etc

I know, they go through periods of being good, but then they usually go back to being shit. It seems that people always feel the need to start stuff.
That's not the problem here though.
That's also not the problem. I'd rather see that instead of all the constant fighting.

>Porky took the opportunity to ruin everything
Stop jumping at ghosts, user. Porky hasn't existed for a very long time. Also, I know it might be hard to accept, but there are some people who legitimately want to discuss Orihime.
I think you need to take a better look at the past few threads, user.

n i c e

Will the dads finally show up?

Reminder that there are only four chapters left so no shipping is happening.

>Ryuken and isshin teamup and fight ywach to avenge their wives
This is all I want

very nice

The Orihimefags are the reason these threads went downhill. It's no secret. You can't even bring up Rukia and god forbid bring her up with Ichigo or else they'll chimp and this thread will get over 100 shitposts.

hello darkness my old friend

So is it 4 chapters left, or 19? Because some user in a non-Bleach thread claimed it was actually the latter.

>>Ryuken and isshin teamup and fight ywach to avenge their wives
>This is all I want
Don't we all?

>I-posted-it-again-mom-9gag-memecenter.jpeg

no

bleach will end on a dour note just like natuto, where plot characters and devices never are utilized(i.e. sacred ninja tools tenten finds mean nothing=yamamoto's bankai means nothing, orichimaru's hidden plan is immediately discarded=dad's coming to help is immediately discarded)

just focus on facebook or get ready to get let down

>Because some user in a non-Bleach thread claimed it was actually the latter.
What was their source?

>The Orihimefags are the reason these threads went downhill
You say that, but it's obvious you haven't been in these threads for the last six months. The threads honestly started going downhill after that one guy started spamming the same few panels every thread. That was the beginning of the end.
>You can't even bring up Rukia
You can't even bring up Orihime.
>god forbid bring her up with Ichigo or else they'll chimp and this thread will get over 100 shitposts
That's the same thing with Orihime. Stop trying to play victim.

Looks like 4. Another user suggested that it would end in the month of August which would be exactly 15 years since it first got published in WSJ. Just hoping for at least one double chapter at the end.

>YFW Bleach:The Last is announced this week
>The poster is Ichigo and Rukia rejection site

;^)

shut up whale

>The threads honestly started going downhill after that one guy started spamming the same few panels every thread.
Like Orihimefags?

>You can't even bring up Orihime.
Because you can't bring up Rukia.

>That's the same thing with Orihime. Stop trying to play victim.
What do you mean? Most of the threads nowadays have been filled with constant Orihime spamming. You're ignoring this.

Naw mate, it is the IchiRuki and "Ruki/a/" shits with their butthurt. Their is also false flagging raiding from other forums like Bleach Asylum.

Nice mature response, user. You really showed me. Also, I'm sure I don't need to mention this, but it isn't 2011 anymore.

>I have selective vision
It's Ichihime and Ichiruki shippers you faggot, shipperfags are getting defensive since there's only 4 chapters left.

kek, did that really happen?

>Ichigo and Ishida fight Ywach
>They are losing
>Suddenly ISSHIN AND RYUKEN
I want to believe

>"We're being raided by Bleach Asylum!"
Only you believe this.

Seem that autistic rukiafags are the problem.

whatever faggot

None, they didn't respond when I asked for one. Admittedly they were probably shitposting but they sounded fairly sure at the time.

Panelfag was a major problem, then the pendulum swung to the Orihimefags and they gained momentum. At the moment they are the ones who are cancer.
>tfw discussing the dynamics of waifufaggotry like it's a science

yes

>>Their is also false flagging raiding from other forums like Bleach Asylum
>>>"We're being raided by Bleach Asylum!"
>like =/= by
You can't read I see.

And I know you are probably a Orihimefag saying this.

>Like Orihimefags?
No, it was that one ESL guy who kept spamming the same thing. Go look at the archives, most of the threads that survived had Bleach in the subject, so they're safe in the archive
>Because you can't bring up Rukia.
You're just playing the ignorant card. Look at the past threads, user. Not the last few, the ones before it was announced that Bleach was ending.
>Most of the threads nowadays have been filled with constant Orihime spamming.
Have you not paid attention to the constant Orihimehate? You're selectively picking things to fit your mindset.

>None, they didn't respond when I asked for one. Admittedly they were probably shitposting but they sounded fairly sure at the time.
Unless they work for JUMP or Kubo, I doubt they would know.

What is happening here? Hime getting blown away by Ulquoirra's wings?

Whale detected

>None, they didn't respond when I asked for one. Admittedly they were probably shitposting but they sounded fairly sure at the time.

The story is moving slowly enough that expecting another full volume would be very reasonable if it wasn't for the confirmation in volume 73 that 74 is the last one, and thus only four more chapters (unless 74 is a very very fat volume).

But who knows, volume 73 could simply be wrong. Stranger things have happened.

No there's been some pretty autsistic himefags as well who have been posting the same I love Orihime caption for a while. It's both sides getting butthurt about their girls. It's not just one to blame.

>tumblr_inline_nog2foWKBp1(...).jpg

I'll give you a hug, user. I promise it'll make you feel better.
>Panelfag was a major problem, then the pendulum swung to the Orihimefags and they gained momentum. At the moment they are the ones who are cancer.
The problem was that he started off spamming the same panels, but then he started with the AntiOrihime shit. That was then exacerbated by Bleach ending and a flood of new people coming to these threads.

Wrong answer, I'm actually an Isanefag shitposter-kun. Thank you for playing though.

No, I'm pretty sure it was the wind of when hollow!ichigo swung his sword.

>Deathberry
>Bleach Asylum
Jesus, how many of these Bleach fan sites are there?

Isanefags should not have this kind of animosity in their heart for other girls. You should be a shamed to be an Isanefag.

You're going to upset him, user.
Those are the two biggest. Narutoforum has a pretty big Bleach fanbase, same with Reddit/Tumblr.

>What is happening here? Hime getting blown away by Ulquoirra's wings?

The force of Ichigo's love for her, channeled into his sword swing, blew her away.

Deathberry is for ichiruki
Bleach asylum is for everything. They don't really ship talk over there.
FLOL is for ichihime.

No, you are all autistic. The 6-7 shipperfags that are pushing IchiRuki, and IchiHime here recently have been a blight for the past month. Not even going to mention you autistic waifuing Rukiafags/Himefags spamming her images when the thtread is slow, or when you get butthurt when other girls are talk about.

FLOL?

FLOL is dead though. There's what, ten/fifteen posters though? The only reason it's remotely active is because of Orihime being in the last few chapters.

Orihime has the strongest head in the manga

Five lifetimes, one love.

It's cute.

I'm the original Isanefag, and fuck you Ruki/a/shits for pissing on Isane for the last couple of years when ever she gets brought up in during this arc. There are others like me, but I'm one of those constant posters.

Fucking laugh out loud.

Check out r/Bleach. It's hilarious

>FLOL is dead though
A lot of people lost interest in bleach. I don't blame them, this final arc has been going on forever.

Reminder that she was literally begging a dead body to help her.

She was so mindfucked at that point. I feel bad for her.

>google it
>mfw
I had no idea this existed.

>visiting Reddit
I'd rather not. Which ship do they push, if any?

People only started shitting on her when you started waifufagging the threads. Waifufags are absolute cancer to Bleach threads.