THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITISH TELEVISION

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITISH TELEVISION

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/15/lady-macbeth-black-racial-diversity-british-costume-period-drama
vdare.com/articles/you-cant-make-this-stuff-up-etc-anti-racists-say-lord-of-the-rings-too-eurocentric
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Disgusting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who fucking watches tv these days?
Enjoy nature, read a good book, learn a skill.

WUZ

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

BEEFEATERZ

niggers, that's why (((they))) shove them everywhere.

I'd say in

I would have been shocked 20 years ago but today's doctor who fanbase is total trash.

Am I supposed to believe there were niggers in what appears to be victorian era london. Is that what this footage is trying to tell me

Because everything I've ever seen and read tells me this was not the case

Isn't it one of the most popular show in bongistan?

Yet they call us revisionists.

pakistani dr.who with an episode about kidnapping some whitegirls for a harem, when?

This is also very popular

The funny thing is, this is literally blackwashing.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

What you saw and read was a whitewash.

Yeah, blacks were always here well before slaves.
Makes you wonder why the blacks that lived here, in their fancy suits, were fine with slaves of their race.

This won't raise unanswerable questions.

just wait a few decades until Adolf is also a nigger.

Anglos truly are disgusting people

Surely there's not a single historian that would agree with this depiction?

This is the BBC! I know loads of people in the UK who've simply given up having a TV!

Adolf Nigger, the real reason nigger is a bad word.

Among leftists and foreigners.

>we were always a diverse country goy!

GAS THEM!!!!! GAS THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

>made-up multicultural shithole Britain that historically revises the past
>instantly shits on Christianity with a moment intended for *mic drop* macros on twitter

So, which gigantic money-grubbing child fucking foreskin eating Jew is responsible for this show?

Whats the difference between reading a book and watching tv? They're both mindless in my opinion

>all those niggers chimping out in 1800s europe dressed all fancy
>hideous minority woman sidekick
>muh black jesus whitewashed history

hilarious.

A book requires an active participation from you in order to experience it. Since you have to imagine everything that is happening. A television show is completely mindless because it just happens at you rather than through you.

They can't seem to decide whether black people were hideously and expressly oppressed in the past or whether they were functioning, ordinary members of western society.

So what do you do? Stare at a wall? Play ExBawwwks?

The same way Jews are white when they want to fuck whites and Jewish when they want special privileges, blacks were slaves when it's time to fuck whites but perfectly integrated and civilized when... ehh... it's time to fuck whites again I guess.

Tv in general is nothing but propaganda garbage pushing queer and minority centric ideology

>pushing queer and minority centric ideology
Another way of saying the vision of a world the Jews want to rule over.

And just think, like 90% of the people paying that £150 a year licence fee for the BBC to produce this shit are white, and the majority of the country voted conservative. Talk about catering to your (paid) audience....

this is what makes me laugh, they push conflicting narratives constantly.

PAY YOUR LICENSE NIGEL

Doctor who? Dr. Zulu.

There's a temptation just to giggle at this kind of shit as yet another example of retarded virtue-signalling. But we should actually take it very seriously.

A couple more decades of this stuff and Orwell's "Newspeak" principle is going to become generally applicable to the generation that follows Generation Z. The Hillary Clinton lie that "every nation is a nation of immigrants"/"the idea of an ethnically homogenous country is just a fiction recently invented by racists" will, after twenty more years of this, become, for billions of people, as axiomatic and self-evident a truth as "2+2=4".

I think thirty or forty years ago, when this stuff started, the people perpetrating it were pretty much all ready to admit that it was well-meaning make-believe. If pressed, they would say "Yes, of course the number of black Londoners in 1850 was minuscule. But our audience today is 10% or 20% black and we're not in the business of producing historical textbooks. We make fiction and we prefer to create a fiction that makes people feel comfortable and contributes to the worthy cause of integration."

Today, in 2017, it's incomparably worse and more scary. I watched a movie the other day called "Lady Macbeth" (not based directly on Shakespeare but on the 19th Century Russian writer Leskov) which is supposed to be about an unfaithful wife in the rural North of England in the 1860s. The director offers absolutely no explanation as to why half the cast is black when, historically, there would have maybe been a couple of thousand blacks in the whole of England at that period, almost all confined to big port cities like London and Liverpool.

But in interviews with the middle-class airhead bimbo who played the main role, it turned out that the director hadn't just told everybody "Don't ask, it's for a good cause" but had actually brainwashed the poor girl into wittering on about how Yorkshire was a majority black county in 1800 and we only didn't know because muh racism.

Isn't the tv license a requirement?

>American """"""""""people"""""""""" everyone

Very scary indeed, thanks for the story and analysis.

theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/15/lady-macbeth-black-racial-diversity-british-costume-period-drama

user's right. This Dr Who stuff may be absolutely ridiculous, but so was the stuff going on in Russia during the Revolution. We must continue to educate the normie herd.

Keep in mind the people who watch doctor who in 2017 are young ugly fat females, the most insane species in the world, they clearly realise that saying this was a big thumbs up for people who use Tumblr and shit, the show is hardly a sci fi and more of a history drama, also who watches tv these days.

I believe the narrative goes some like they were always part of our societies as opressed second class citizens but they were never recorded even though every demographic in europe was, or they were wiped from the anals of history because...? hate? fuck I don't.

>Katherine’s maid, Anna, is black. The cocksure groom Katherine takes as her lover is also dark-skinned. Two more major characters who appear late in the story are black. In fact, there are practically more characters of colour in Lady Macbeth than there are in all the Austens, Dickenses and Downtons put together. British period drama as a cordoned-off zone of whiteness may chime with current fantasies of a country unpopulated by immigrants or foreigners, but given that period drama accounts for such an overwhelming proportion of our entertainment industry, isn’t it a bit … old-fashioned?
>ethnically cleansed costume dramas give the impression that there were no people of colour in Britain’s past, which is far from the truth.
>Lady Macbeth’s director, William Oldroyd, observed: “People have said to me: ‘It wasn’t really like that in that period.’ And I say: ‘How do you know? Really, how do you know?’” His research suggested many well-to-do households of the era would have had black servants, and there was a significant population of African-descended Britons in the northeast in the 19th century. “That area of England was far more diverse than we have been led to believe. A lot of people make assumptions, and those assumptions are usually based on films they’ve seen already.”

My favourite one was the History Channels episode on Anglo-Saxon migration to Britain who happened to have black Saxons and Black Britons in each population. Jews man.

Seriously. I can understand them having black actors playing period roles but to insinuate that WE WUZ REGENCY N SHIET is really going too far.

Also if blacks were so fucking common in the IXX. century and early XX. century what the fuck were these?!
Why did human zoos exist if black people were a common thing?

I thought the past was full evil white racists enslaving everyone? They seem fine there.

I got told stories about blacks in London before immigration.
Some facts.
They were usually around docks.
They were a tiny insignificant number
The most extraodinary thing was that they were just as dumb and violent as they are now always forming gangs and harassing innocent people even up to ww2.

I guess tea comes in 40 oz bottles now

history is a slavewash

>establish a long-running character who refuses to use violence to defeat his arch enemies
>punches a guy he's just met because le racism

Only if you have a TV or wish to access BBC iPlayer!

Yes, we can already hear people whining about historical movies like Dunkirk lacking "diversity". Soon it will be impossible for a big budget production, regardless where and when it's set, to exclude minorities from the cast.

We'll always have LoTR trilogy.
Just pray (((they))) don't add CGI minorities to a remaster to shit on it

And Asians. There was a chink lady in the crowd.

I thought she died.

How long until they start bitching about how racist, sexist, and bigoted LoTR was.

I didn't get where I am today by watching TV!

The only female line I can remember from those movies is that ginger cunt that says "I'm no man" at the end.
I fast forward that bit everytime to avoid the carcinogenic dialogue

They did exactly that when the movies were released:
vdare.com/articles/you-cant-make-this-stuff-up-etc-anti-racists-say-lord-of-the-rings-too-eurocentric

HAHAHAHAHA ENGLAND IS SO KEKED!

>Bin that knife!
>Your ancestors were black!
>Go to prison for 15 years for viewing videos liberals don't like!
>ALLAHU AKBAR!

>Allah save the Queen

I haven't watched TV for over five years, and my life has only improved from it.

They already do all the time

Sadiq wants more.

GOV'NERS

British people are a bunch of niggers.

oh no

SALAM ALEIKUM BROTHER, NICE DIGITS

Well, Britain (and the rest of the Empire)
did abolish slavery 32 years before the US did

CHECKED AND KEKED

The absolute state of England

Fucken Oathe

there is some other show they keep hyping and its something like modern blacks time travel to the 1920's via a lift?

anyway, cue much lusting after and climbing on top of white women & tis was just the trailer for the programme.

sixies confirm

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Source?

this isn't even propaganda at this point
we are fully in brave new world territory

PART AND PARCEL

F

HAHAHAHAHA

fuck you (((BBC)))

kek has spoken.

Be prepared for a documentary on how Wellington and Nelson were subordinates simply executing orders from their Gurka and Zulu superiors in Whitehall.

what did u do

cant wait for it. already am excited about the next female doctor after this season with the lesbian degenerate niggress as companion even though the doctor still havent become ginger.
fuck this gay earth

Cucking situation.

> “Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
>
> Then Merry heard in all sounds of the hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel.
>
> "But no living man am I! You are looking upon a woman. Eowyn am I, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him."

Seems close enough to the books, considering that things have to get compressed a lot to fit on screen.

Perhaps we should petition for a down syndrome Doctor next?
Those are some laughs waiting to happen

checked.

Praise Kek!

Is that Dr Jigaboo?

Wtf I love diversity now