Re:Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RpiDw4KNEU
a.pomf.cat/vbiplg.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>obligatory post
As expected

This anime is garbage. I enjoyed episodes 1-13 but after that it just became so desperate to make people sad.

This guy literally has an ability that allows him to have save points. Why the fuck would you fucking carry your dead cuck gf around while you can just kill yourself and start over. Why would you ever feel sad. He could just use those save points to become a master swordsman like that faggot reinhardt

And people are actually becoming sad after he lost that blue haired girl for the 4th time. Why? He could just kill himself instead of being a cuck. What if his save point would actually change and he would be stuck with the dead blue haired girl.

You would think that someone who is a NEET would be smarter then not completely abuse something like irl savepoints.

WISE

Betelgeuseeeeeeee

best girl

She must be lesbian for Rem or somethin, senpai.

He was crazy enough to believe she was still alive

Next week's episode, negotiation with the candidates. Subaru will be fucking pissed because of them but he needs help.

ABSOLUTELY SLOTHFUL.

*cuckqueen

Rem is GOTY.

Any webm of beetlejuice SSSmoking Sick Style punch combo?

When exactly is that shew?

I dunno man if she can survive having her neck broken, then what the hell's the limit

that horn is cute. What would happen if I sucked it?

;_; why hurt me like this

It would be extremely gay

How did he free himself from the shackles, then?

He's a manly guy

A bit after Rem appears.

For Rem

I have come to proclaim Rem the best girl and that I was wrong. Rem may not come down to guide my soul and suck my dick.

I want a subaru x magical negro doujin.

I don't know why but I kind of stopped caring about this show last week. Subaru is just too over-the-top for me. He met these people like a couple weeks ago and he's now completely in love with like half of them. I know the show is telling me I'm supposed to care but I just can't really buy any of these characters or their supposed feelings for one another. There's just not enough context.

>this fucking episode

Even after all the spoilers I've seen I wasn't ready.

Ending of the year.

>even the cultists that serve you are freaked the fuck out

The ending was fucking fantastic as the credits rolled and the snow just covered their bodies.

Why does Ram get no love? She was trying to save Petra.

Felt like a Kara no Kyoukai movie

youtube.com/watch?v=9RpiDw4KNEU
Thread theme.

>A hiki-NEET is easily attached to people
>can't buy it
I swear, we could replace half the posters in these threads with lobotomites and the quality would increase considerably.

Ram is brotier. Definitely best twin.

I predict a Komm Susser Tod moment

I CANT TAKE THIS I WANT TO GET OF THIS WILL RIDE

Swordmanship and physical training in general is both mental and physical muscle memory.

You need like 10 revivals just to get your easy mode gains on. also by the eighth or so, say hi to Satella for us.

I'd be friends with Ram, but Rem is for love.

The black and red text for the credits was especially haunting.

Yep.
Ram is to befriend. Rem is to marry.

I'll take Ram from the crazy clown and marry. She is intellectually perfect for mii~.

The point of the series I feel is to not go the All You Need is Kill/Edge of Tomorrow or Muv Luv route.

I mean, he loves Rem and "loves" Emilia.

His love for Emilia is something like a mix of surface infatuation and admiration for her ideals. It's a burgeoning friendship he's projecting way too much onto because he sees her as a beautiful light novel fantasy waifu and himself as the hero. it's not genuine love, but Subaru has poor social skills and zero self-awareness, and doesn't realize this.

Rem makes sense--he's known her a few weeks, but during that time he learned a lot about her and had several intense and tender moments, and then she sacrificed her life for him. That's a recipe for quick bonding if ever there was one. Even so, it's ambiguous if he reciprocates her romantic love yet... But either way, it would make perfect sense.

His "love" for everyone else, from Ram to Beatrice to Puck, is more like a very loose friendship that he really, REALLY wants to be more, because he fucked up his life on Earth and alienated himself from all his friends and loved ones. He sees this as a chance to make something better of himself, and to start fresh, but his NEETness is such that he latches on to everyone with an immediate and awkward intensity.

In case you missed the "subtle" clues these last few episodes, Subaru is clingy, mildly delusional, and not entirely sane.

did any one else laugh when he
droped rems body like a doll
Now i know she truly is the best Corpse

Didn't read LN, but couldn't he do the same thing as in HakoMari? Like practicing different shit million times and become a master at everything

You won't outdo the edgy clown.

My favorite character is Betelgeuse.

don't drop spoilers like that

I don't get the naming scheme. This guy is too hyper and frantic to be Sloth. It's more like he punishes people for being slothful. Yet when he calls Subaru out as Pride it seems to make more sense since Subaru appears prideful and stubborn.

She's best girl, but everyone is too hung up on the clown thing.

someone link the clang version again

My problem with it is why the fuck does Subaru suddenly start acting competent only after dying 2-3 times in every single arc?
It's like this ritual of suffering he's obligated to go through just because he's refusing to accept that his life is disposable and dying, while sucks, isn't the end. As proof: he always regains his composure following the deaths where he starts doing something useful and is less deterred by death + acts smiling and energetic instead of wimpy and at a loss.

Subaru as a person barely even asks other people for information, even people he knows, or give away things he knows from past lives without mentioning the source - since he's bound to secrecy.

Then there's that fucking "nice guy" mentality which escalates wayy too fast and drops dead rest of the time. What's happening to him is tragic and I'd like to feel something for the guy but I just don't and honestly I enjoy his suffering more than his revelations and solutions at this point.

Webm of the ED music where?

Laughed again, Thanks for that user.

Well not to Betelgeuse he doesn't. He just looks like a low-tier redeemable gibberer.

So is it possible there are 7 total outsiders based on sins? Why would beetleguise ask him if he's Pride?

Not everyone here has autism. We feel sad because its a tragic story.

I'm guessing that's puck? Why would he kill Subaru?

a.pomf.cat/vbiplg.mp4

Because Pride is currently missing

Checked Twitter and the Japanese are calling this one of the best directed episodes of recent years. I see the same for the west.

What did the director do to make the episode good?

Yeah man, actually be a SLOTH while you let people die while your off somewhere wanting to get good while evil is occurring.

why would you laugh for that you sick fuck

He knows who represents all the other sins except Pride, and Subaru stinks of Importance and Witch.

He's the bishop for sloth.

Let's be honest. Can we be honest? He finds Emilia more attractive, end of story.

Is there a problem with that? No, it's perfectly natural to prefer one girl over the other based on looks. In fact, it's what really happen in reality. No man bases his sexual preference on how "devoted" a girl is, but rather on her appearance. You either want to put your weewee in her or you don't. Period.

>but his love for emilia seems farfetched! and contrieved!

Looks like you have never been in love when you're 17. That's sad.

I want to kill Rem

Worst girl got what was coming to her

This scene was pretty intense but I couldn't stop laughing at this guy's fucking face.

I keep hearing 'Like a puppet with their strings cut'. I've read too much Overlord.

so he can restart and not fuckup the next time.

Made me earnestly sit through an entire fucking credit roll, where absolutely nothing was happening on screen, and enjoy it.

Knowing whats going to happen and having some semblance of a plan gives confidence.

Everytime he dies the witch stench gets stronger. Definitely not a good thing. It's not like he gets infinite trials with everything held the same. he is getting more and more corrupted with each go.

Ram is best girl. The problem is Rem has been hogging too much screentime, so Ram gets pushed aside from discussions of the current plot.

Rem is easily the best, but this had to be posted.

Emilia-tan doesn't deserve this bullshit, she should be living peacefully like the queen she is!

>its a tragic story.
thx to Subaru

Because it's badly written. It's entirely created to be a series of depressing scenarios that lead to a cathartic overcoming, over and over. Even if that means completely ignoring the arc of the character involved to allow whatever scenarios the creator wants to occur.

why does litterally noone have the webdm with sound of the ending with song?

Ram is just a clown-shoe sized sock

it was pretty stanndart until they went kojima with that dramatic credits roll. Most people ar ebasing their impressions on that

Because she gets lots of it later on in the series.

It's kinda funny how people are calling Subaru autistic and a sociopath when the best way out of this situation is being exactly that.

Shit, that's what Beetlejuice is saying, if he didn't still have some humanity and vigor, he'd not give a shit at all.

I didn't know how I should feel because the entire was heartbreaking but this dude was hilariously crazy that I couldn't stop laughing then I cried then I laughed again.

There was a lot. Just the visual direction was really good.
The scene where Subaru is in the frozen hallway was fantastic. Seeing how quickly he died was really good.
The voice acting from all the cast was really fucking good too.

I never said this wasn't the case. Physical attraction/lust isn't the same thing as love, though. It's not far-fetched that he's attracted to Emilia and not Rem; it IS far-fetched to say that his emotions for her constitute "love" in any meaningful, long-term sense. He pretty much declared himself to be in love with the first pretty, altruistic woman he met and EXPLICITLY was looking for such a woman because it made narrative sense to him that such a romantic lead should exist for the "hero".

Subaru's love for Emilia is shallow. His friendship is less so, but their "romance" is all in his head. And maybe Puck's.

Everyone was laughing, he's a god among men

Honestly it detracted from the episode. They made him too silly.

So everyone else froze solid

Subaru however instantly shatters

is this ever going to be explained?

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

Thread theme

it was a pretty good pun.

The best

Still hoping for Mind of Steel animated