Lol Reddit am I right

Both are shit.

>much less interesting versions of the same characters
>they also look ugly and unnatural compared to the original Raibus
>basically the same plot

Why is this allowed?

To fill the emotional void the original left

>>they also look ugly and unnatural compared to the original Raibus
This is delusional. The real insult is that Sunshine is so much better visually than LL. LL looked pretty good but it deserved the best.

Money.

Also Riko is fucking cute, so fuck you.

>"Rabu Raibu makes a shit ton of money, bring it back!"
>"But muse is finished, what do we do?"

That's why, just enjoy the ride.

To make the japanese NEETs forget about muse.
You-chan is cute.

>Eri
>Shit

Lies and slander

Already gave them my money

Don't listen to him, anyone who thinks Eli is shit is worthless gutter trash who cannot appreciate superior Russian idol genes.

>less interesting versions
Not true at all.

I mean no one is as good as Nico but on the whole they seem to be much better on average.

Eh, I'm waiting on the SIF one from the other set.

Must lick Eli.

Why is (You) so normal yet so attractive?

>display this side of the cover art on my BD but the spine art is different so when they're all lined up this one is off

There is nothing normal about her body.

>they look ugly and unnatural

What's that fucking tuft of hair on her head?

A bird's nest obviously.

Can't wait till we get some proper swim club scenes with her. Also the inevitable beach episode is going to be nuts.

Has there been any word on how long Sunshine will be? I'm hoping for 2-cour, 1 doesn't seem like it'd be enough to be enough to develop all the characters properly and two 1-cour seasons caused pacing problems for the first series.

You can preorder the BDs already and I think there was 7 volumes, or 13 episodes in other words.

Ah, that's too bad. I'd still be shocked if there isn't a second season though, Sunrise would have to really hate money.

They're fine

>Eri
Who?

If it's popular enough Sunrise could even make 3 seasons. Aqours has the benefit of not burning through three years together without a game or anime; it only took one.

If you could form a idol group of any 9 girls from both series, including family members, schoolmates, etc, who would you pick?

They are enough to fill u's absence. The weird girl seems interesting enough. No one will be able to replace Eli, Nozomi and Nico though

>Also the inevitable beach episode is going to be nuts.
But all the episodes are beach episode, just look at Kanan.

Nico's mom, Kotori's mom, Maki's mom, Honoka's mom, Rin's mom, Hanayo's mom, busker from the movie, and the two imoutos

Which Aquors are the first one to do lewd things

(You)

You're not talking about μ's, DESU WA yo ne?
Quiet, you!
How dare you mistake their name?! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHH?!
In the school idol world, μ's are legendary. They're the holy ground, the holy scripture, the origin of life, equivalent to the universe DESU WA yo.
And you mistake their name?!
Absolutely ridiculous DESU WA.

Riko and Yohane

>busker from the movie
What was up with her, anyways?

Take µ's, get rid of Nico and Hanayo, replace with Riko and Mari. Done.

What's up with you?

Dia is a NERD

as a goddess of the sun, the source of genki and kagayaki, Honoka eventually gains full control of the weather and time in the future.

I want Dia to humiliate my pathetic cock and fuck me with her footlong futa dick.

Same, minus the dick

Yours or hers?

What are you, gay?

damn son

Mine so she can fuck my puffy vulva

I'm kind of slow on things. I didn't get around to watching the movie until a few days ago.

I'd be okay if that were the case.
Imagine if Love Live led way to a third series where µ's and Aquors are magical girls.

I want to follow Yohane around the world!

Besides your obvious trolling,

>basically the same plot

You what? the original LoveLive was about some girls trying to save their school, Sunshine is about some girls in some rural region of Japan becoming idols because one of them became a Mu's super fan.

Yeah but Eli is just simply shittier. She's literally just there to fill the 9th member slot.

>tfw dia wil never desu wa you

Yoshiko going full aspie in front of class and running from school was so cute.

This is great taste.

I bet that she realized how retarded she look and doesn't come back to school out of shame

Your taste makes me want to vomit blood.

You're the one looking retarded with your shit opinions.

What does this mean? I just recently started watching anime

Good, hope you get bedridden so we don't have to hear from your shit taste anymore.

I'm not really sure what the hell was happening in the movie. Most people seem to believe she was Honoka from the future. I know anime girls all have identical faces but you'd still think Honoka might notice someone else literally flat out having her same face. And the hair color is slightly different, plus different seiyuu.

I guess the busker is meant to show that there were other idol groups before Muse and there will be others after. Then she leaves the mic with Honoka to symbolize that Honoka found a new path to follow. This is at least a less retarded theory than random time travel for no apparent reason.

The second theory is what I was thinking was the case, and that if Aquors ever get a movie then Chika will run into Honoka busking on the streets or something similar.

Third years a shit. A SHIT!
Nico is cool tho

Is Ruby-chan in love with Yohane?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/143989020/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143988726/

She'll get NTR'd by You
Ruby don't stand a chance

I think Sup Forums is the only place where the useless slav actually has fans.

KONO DIA DA

No, she's in love with you.

Everywhere else on the internet just has shit taste.

Chuuni Ruby when?

No, Sup Forums is the only place that has honokafags.

A lot of Elifags I've seen aren't diehard fans though. I mean most of them can't even spell her name right.

All because of memes

I cant watch Sunshine because I miss Non-tans boobs

Kanan is the new kowtits.

It's beyond me how yohane got that popular

I don't know why. I can see why people wouldn't like her at the start I guess, but after that she's really chill. I just fell in love with her.

Also the episode in season two focusing on Maki, Eli and Nozomi is one of my favourites overall, made me like all three of them a lot more.

Elichika a cute.

Not surprising, Sup Forums always has shit taste.

What will happen to μ's now? Are they getting replaced or something?

She's cute, gimmicky, and has delicious thighs

>he doesn't know

Moving on from WUG?

They just want lewds

But Nico is objectively worst third year.

Final duo Sunshines+µ's so chika can fulfill her skuru idoru dream

all of µ's seiyuus have boyfriends now so sunrise dropped them. not to mention Emi Nitta's JAV

I cannot wait to see the drama. Riko freezes up on stage and almost starts crying out of fear but then You and Chika holds her hands and give her the courage to perform. They put on the best show ever and afterwards Riko thanks her girlfriends ( no homo) for being by her side and giving her the courage she lacks. They cuddle and giggle afterwards. Episode ends with a close up on the ot3 snowglobe from KoiAqua.

Rin is my favorite in the original LL but Dia is mine in Sunshine, what does this say about me?

Help, I fallen in love with her and I can't do anything but feel a heartache cause I will never be able to talk to her.

That your taste could be worse, as you could have Nico/Ruby as your favourites.

Then You has to pick between swimming competition and going on stage, proceed to bash chika with how she helped all along and that the swimming club is important to her.

I liked her more in the first season because she was a much more interesting character. She was useless later. But, despite that, the story in season 1 is more than most of the other girls ever got.

No, it's more that most of them can't perform the lives because they are too busy. Nanjo has her knee injury and at some point Emitsun almost lost her voice.
The seiyuu are literally getting too old to continue.

The only think that the JAV manage to do is kill Emitsun twitter.

Reminder to NOT sexualize Riko-chan!

Would you an edgy raibu?