>Griffith did nothing wrong
He literally made everything worse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xduCZAO_ftc
youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA
youtu.be/2YzHTt2Pns4?t=7m59s
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLprFGFRQ4
gematsu.com/2016/07/koei-tecmos-berserk-details-guts-griffith-casca-judea-systems
berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Daka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One must destroy in order to create.

literally just finished the old series, what the fuck did i just watch fuck that shit. I want another season but from what ive heard new season is trash

Why did Griffith get to be a god hand and every other person who sacrificed people didn't?

Is it just because he's more evil than everyone else?

he was destined

READ

THE

MANGA

Just read the manga

Red Behelit

Non-red Behelits turn you into an Apostle instead.

So is there really any fucking way for Guts to kill Griffith he's, like at all I finished the golden arc trilogy and started to read the manga but since Griffith became the fifth angel is there anything anyone can do to him

Guts just needs to rage hard enough

>making an long-lasting series since the 90s with no possibility of the main character succeeding.

Come on man

Oh right so when I try and start a Berserk thread everybody tells me to fuck off. At least there's discussion now. So you think Cascas gonna regain her mind?

I'm hoping so, but I really have no clue. Berserk can always go either way.

Yeah actually I think we'll finally get her back to pre golden arc level of intelligence now that they finally got to the damn place to heal her

So will we ever see the end of beserk or what? No real endgame with zero chance for guts to KO Griffith

>continued to be drenched in apostle and human blood
>existing both in real and astral world
>a weapon outside of Godhand's influence
It's the beginning and end game weapon. It'll be used so much to the point that Godhand's reality bending powers can't affect it and it's user which puts Griffith and Guts on a almost equal playing field. Cue in their third and last duel.

>Red behelit
really where is this coming from?
don't remember it being mentioned in the manga

not at this rate.

unless this new anime boosts the mangaka to actually fucking get a move on I'm doubtful if we'll see another chapter.

What are griffith dreams exactly?

Griffith's Crimson Behelit, which he obtained from a fortune teller as a youth, was a rare and unique item as Zodd called it the 'Egg of the King'. It appears once every 216 years when the time of the Eclipse draws near, and rather than becoming an Apostle, the bearer of the Crimson Behelit is destined to become the next member of the God Hand. It is not known whether there were five different Crimson Behelits or whether the same came to each of the God Hand in turn.

to get his boipuci pounded by guts' dragonslayer

It tries way to hard with CG so bad that the PS2 game runs and looks better and from what I hear they take way to much from the manga also fuck them for ruining perfect brown casca with that white washed trash

>It tries way to hard with CG so bad that the PS2 game runs and looks better
It does
youtube.com/watch?v=xduCZAO_ftc

He wants Guts to stir up his guts

Better soundtrack too

>made everything worse
youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA

Is there any other dominant femboy in the manga universe?

The Dreamcast and PS2 games have OSTs composed by Hirasawa, the same guy who did 97 anime OST.
Most of the 97 anime voice cast also returned for those games.

intradasting, I always figured Zodd and the like where just creations of Gods Hand.

Making everything worse is Guts' specialty though.

DID
YOU
EVEN
FUCKING
READ
THE
FUCKING
MANGA
YOU
FUCKING
PIECE
OF
FUCKING
SHIT
???

Seriously? That's it?

You'd think they quit when the decade old ps2 game looks and runs smother than your fucking show, why couldn't they use a simple fucking hand drawn artsyle it looked great in the movies when they didn't CG the fuck out of everything

The dragon slayer is on its way to becoming a dimension-cutting weapon similiar to what Skullbro uses. The end won't be about killing Griffith, it'll be about stopping Guts after he kills Griffith.

did they ever go into detail how zodd or the other apostles came about?
srsly don't remember
read it more than 10 years ago.

Apostles just need to sacrifice something, it doesn't even have to be a human sacrifice. Zodd just killed a fuckton of people though.

God Hand can't create Apostles btw.

>The only known bearer of a Behelit who has not sacrificed a human attachment was the Egg-Shaped Apostle, who, having no one around that he loved or who loved him, sacrificed his world in order to bring about a new age. This may constitute proof that live sacrifices are not inherently necessary to the creation of an Apostle, but this cannot be made certain yet, as many lives were sacrificed in the Birth Ceremony that the Egg Apostle later started, the Brand being seen among them.

>Best friend risks life to save you from torture

>"repay" him by raping his girlfriend , while your minions hold him down and force him to watch

If that's how he treats his buddies i'd hate to be an enemy

Yeah always wondered why he wanted to fuck with Griffith that much with the casca rape he literally did nothing to him except leave the Hawks when he felt he needed to take his own path and griffs reaction was to fuvk the one person that would that would result in him getting fucked he literally could of fuck anyone else and be fine

I guess fucking that princess was him making sure that she was his forever,unlike Guts.

So, imagine this scenario:
You were doing so well, you started out as pesant, now you could marry the princess and become the king in no time.
Then you loose it all.
You are back to square zero.
You have been tortured for a year.
You can't walk, hold anything, talk, get dressed, use the toilet (since you might be missing a dick).
Your gay crush has hooked up with your straight crush and all of the men who were loyal to you, who you were willing to sell your body for, now want to follow your friend instead of you.
You will possibly spend the rest of your life as a mute cripple, being spoon feed and having your ass wiped for you.
BUT.
Demons offer you a bargin.
Sacrifice all of your former friends and you will not only become one of the most powerful beings in existence, but you will also be 1000 times more beautiful, charismatic and successful. And you will achieve your lifelong dream. All by sacrificing the men who were about to abandon you.

Would you either:
A) be a moralfag, sacrifice your only chance to not only live a normal life, but to fulfill your dream.
B) be pragmatic and sacrifice a small and useless band of former friends to
Get your life back and everything you ever wanted.

A or B?

>Then you loose it all.
>You are back to square zero.
>You have been tortured for a year.
>You can't walk, hold anything, talk, get dressed, use the toilet (since you might be missing a dick).
>You will possibly spend the rest of your life as a mute cripple, being spoon feed and having your ass wiped for you.

NONE of this would've happened if Griffith didn't fuck up and ragefuck the princess.

It was the blacked swordman fault

Says the Cucked Hawk.

So am I going to be called a casual for asking when the 2016 anime is going to be dubbed?

even when guts lost his arm & eye his pushed passed griffith's shield for a split second

It was his own damn family he could of fucked anyone else

Shouldn't take too long with crunchy releasing it bluray stateside

>Fault

Oh snap, thanks bro

Implying you have never made a mistake or bad judgment call under some serious stress/depression.

I like that they made her whiter though. Hopefully people will stop trying to claim that she is black/arab.

>Satan quads post
Next time you attempt damage control, at least make sure not to reveal your Satan powerlevel, Griffith.

apologists are going to be so sad when they rush it to blu-ray and don't improve or de-censor any of the original animation.

Why? What's wrong with being black/arab?

Source?

She should've been there, at the very least, in 2011.

Fuck you brown casca is a goddess making her white was a stupid decision

If they bring the same cast back I'm all for it

Plus it really doesn't make any sense since it's a continuation of the movies and her skin tones completely different

Where´s Femto´s rape dick?

youtu.be/2YzHTt2Pns4?t=7m59s

how about just furiously fapping instead of fucking a princess
shut up satan,its all your fault anyways

Chalk it up delays I gues

>oh god my arm
kekked.

>made love with the princess, resulting in his torture
>did nothing wrong

No, but he definitely did everything stupid.

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

This is perfect

He thought with his Dick at the worst possible time

>Character is asexual pretty boy faggot 99% of the time
>Gets fucked up because he couldn't control his male urges

This never made any sense to me. Pretty out of character honestly.

I think it's out of character, because Guts leaving fucked him up that bad.

>"come here mini me, can i have a hug? I love you, you complete me!"

OH GOD IM DYING.

Of course it was out if character the one guy he respected and probably considered a friend left him he couldn't handle the rejection so taking a royal virginity seemed like a perfect a good decision at the time

Been meaning to buy the manga but I've been waiting Vain for a deluxe release from dark horse

Is Farnese Gut's second waifu? (never read the manga)

Just fucking torrent it.
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

>spooked his friend with his gayness
>decided to be straight for a change

He did good, but he was too rush about it. Sure, the lolicon king might not give his daughter's hand to him, but plucking the cherry right away was just asking for trouble.

I'm on chapter 180 now
Pls tell me Casca will get her memories back ;c
Also, are there any vidya where I can play as Guts? (Not literally)
Except for DS of course

>Also, are there any vidya where I can play as Guts? (Not literally)
Berserk game for Dreamcast (officially in English)
Berserk game for PS2 (fantranslated to English)
Dragon's Dogma

thanks

There's the ps2 which I've heard pretty good Plus there making a ps4 title that's coming out soon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLprFGFRQ4

gematsu.com/2016/07/koei-tecmos-berserk-details-guts-griffith-casca-judea-systems

PS3 and X360 versions of Dragon's Dogma especially since they have Berserk items (Guts' Golden Age armor and sword as well as Griffith's White Hawk armor and rapier, complete with the helmet).
There are customization options that allow you to make your character have one eye closed permanently and a scar on the nose, as well as Griffith's and Guts' hairstyles for males.
You can also remake Casca quite easily.

I literally played as Griffith with Guts and Casca being my pawns.

Oh and you can fuck the princess in this game too.

The Dreamcast game is good as well, same developer. Just not as good as the PS2 one since the Dreamcast one is older, but the Dreamcast one has a brand new story written by Miura set between Volumes 22 and 23.
The PS2 game is just a faithful adaptation of Volumes 22 to 27 with an original mini story by Miura spliced inbetween to spice it up.

>tfw the upcoming PS4/PC game has better graphics than the anime

Can someone remind me what chapter or page it showed the troll babies tearing out of the sex slave's stomachs? I swear there was a scene like that but I can't find it. I'm beginning to wonder if I just imagined it or something because of pic related.

Yeah don't know what dumbass thought this was a good idea

Literally all of these except 2nd and 5th look better on the right.

It only looks good in stills fucking toy story has better character models and animations hell the first season Star Wars the clone wars looks better

Are you saying that the videogame or the anime looks good only in stills and worse than Clone Wars cartoon?

why didn't they make more movies instead? At least the cgi was much better in those.

My mistakes usually don't have fallout that bad Satan.

Also I don't have intent to rape and kill those loyal to me in a large temper tantrum.

How about they just make fucking nothing unless it's a (digitally) hand-drawn OVA starting from the beginning without censoring anything and being 100% faithful?

Well the 1997 anime left a bad taste in my mouth since it hasn't aged well fight scene wise in comparison to the movies in my opinion. So my mind automatically reverts to just continuing the movies.

I'm saying That the animation is pretty choppy and it has 2d segments that look betters than the show does for the most part

Actually that sound pretty good

berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Daka

I forgot how attractive Miura drew Puck early on

I'd fuck the shit out of that shota ass if he was big enough

WITNESSED

>let's make one of the most developed key characters a drooling retard burden I'm sure the audience will love it
genius