What went right?

What went right?

Wanko
It also gave Maaya Uchida her big break
That's it though

Mero. Rea is nice though.

What about the concept of fucking your daughteru?

monogatari wannabe garbage

This has nothing to do with oremonogatari

What about Wanko?

Everything except the ending, which was on track to be amazing, but they cancelled it on Hattori.

In the thumbnail it looks like she's biting a dick.

First few episodes of the anime were really well done -- it was very pretty and could have ended up as a nice love story if it didn't have to follow the manga.

>leaf
>dick

The manga had a wonderfully expressed sense of finality and depressing inevitability. The whole thing felt like an analogy for terminal illness, or a metaphor for how people rarely get to live the lives they want because we have such a short time to live, and so many things we feel we need to do.
It's sad he had to shit out an ass-pull filled ending because they wouldn't just give him a few more months.

rotslut losing to big titty cousin is what went right

It showed that DEEN's new ex-SHAFT director would eventually find a way.

I'm an animeonlyfag, I had the manga bookmarked for awhile but kept hearing the ending was complete shit and the plot before it wasn't worth reading.

not enough of whatever she was called
pic related

They people who said it sucked were the ones who wanted it to be a harem or a basic RomCom.
The ZOMA stuff was a little bit of a stretch into more sci-fi territory, but it was reigned in and didn't end up over powering the themes at play. I will admit that it was somewhat unnecessary for them to go to ZOMA headquarters in the end.
And Furuya is a great MC. He is the anti-harem MC. He literally flat out rejects Wanko and Darin. Although, it's more that he lets Wanko down easy and apologizes for never noticing her feelings.

>That shirt
L O N D O N

>Flat out rejects Darin.
I like to think that the kids in the epilogue were Furuya and Darin's, even though it's unlikely. That light colored hair on the boy had to have come from somewhere.

My dick
It curves to the right when i have an erection don't judge

I always thought they were Mero's kids. The girl looks exactly like her with a pony tail.

>Wanko
This.

How'd the manga end? I stopped reading after MC was dropped off on the island full of zombies and the zombie girl lost all her memories

They never find a cure. Rea goes full zombie and rampages through town before they lock ehr in the school auditorium.
Furuya goes there with Rea's dad and She knocks the dad out and eats Furuya's heart. He somehow lives because they get him a transplant.
Then Rea just miraculously is healed from the eater state and somehow manages to keep living for a whole year without decaying. She goes to the funerak for Furuya;s grandpa and meets Furuya again and they decide to stay together until she dies.
It was rushed and none of it was explained because the manga was cancelled.

Wat

yup.

I see the resemblance but personality-wise she reminded me of Darin. Although now that I think about it, the author probably intentionally made it ambiguous as to who their grandparents are.

MC fucked his cousin.

And all is right in the world?

Wanko, Rea, and the fact that it cuts out right before it goes to shit.

Pretty hot desu, are they confirmed blood related?

yup.

Everything until after their meeting place burned down, then the story went to shit.

He's Canadian

>manga is too popular
>mangaka is forced to keep the story running endlessly

>manga is not popular enough
>manga gets canceled before the mangaka can end it properly

Is this all what is wrong with manga publishing?

Just a friendly reminder that she's not soft, she's freezing cold and stiff. Also she could lose her mind at any moment and eat your brain.

Yes, that's exactly what fucks up most of manga.

Unless you have some serious skills (and let's be honest - most of manga authors do not), you can't write a consistently high quality story without knowing its estimated lifespan beforehand. That's why most series have a decent basic concept/story outline/first arc, but everything goes south when author has to somehow stretch or continue his story indefinitely, or suddenly end it in the middle.

No to mention dealing with editors and angry mob that tends to demand an exact opposite of good writing.

Wanko a shit.

He did? I must've missed that.