What are some shitty shows you've recently seen Sup Forums?

What are some shitty shows you've recently seen Sup Forums?

I watched this one not too long ago with some friends because they thought I'd like it. I could not believe just how fucking terrible everything about this piece of shit was. From the garbage plot, one dimensional characters, ear splitting music, and horrendous art style, and to make matters worse I had to watch this slog of shit with that atrocious dub. The very thought of this fucking show just makes me want to kill myself and wouldn't even make my worst enemy watch it.

Grimgar was fucking terrible. Full length music videos in the fucking show. Who thought that was a good idea?

>Full length music videos in the fucking show. Who thought that was a good idea?
The music company on the production committee.

I watched the first episode of Regalia the three sacred stars the other day. That was fucking awful.

Grimgar is an underrated gem.
Certainly has flaws because the source material isn't anything great and the music direction was limited in order to focus on promote this one band.
But everything else is great.

91 Days was dogshit.

I'll fucking kill you.

Yay! Grimgar thread!

Season 2 when?

>Everything else

The art and animation was good, literally once.
The plot is retarded as fuck.
The characters are boring and uninteresting.
And the finale was straight shit.

You got lucky, OP. In terms of modern isekai shows, Grimgar is roughly at the median level of quality. Just imagine how much worse it could have been.

It was the second best selling after Konosuba, granted, it was a shit season. Also the LN had a very big boost but it wasn't enough apparently.

So NEVER

Grimgar was awful. Another shitty slice of life placed in a RPG setting. Plot went nowhere. Characters were one dimensional, and the dialogue was boring. Even the art was terrible. It had two extreme art styles that did not compliment each other at all. The fully animated characters looked so out of place against a static watercolor background. It was just a slideshow of images that the characters happen to move around in. Totally broke the immersion.

>Who thought that was a good idea?

No one, it was just a scheme to jew a bit more money.

Mayoiga. Sweet Jesus why.

>Even the art was terrible

That's not how you spell gorgeous.

Grimgar was nice. Real comfy. Setting's getting overused, almost avoided Re Zero (which is much better) because of it.

How can a boy be so best?

grimger was mediocre garbage, the cuck white knight fanbase was insufferable too, Im glad S2 never ever.

I liked Grimgar. The RPG mechanics could be a little bit annoying, but they were not that intrusive, and it was overall enjoyable.

I recently finished Shamanic Princess. It was awful. To the user who put it in his 3x3 mahou shoujo chart, fuck you. The episodes were a real struggle to watch, I could just barely stay awake, and after every episode I just couldn't anymore and fell asleep, even when I weren't tired on beforehand. After a while I seriously started considering using it as a sleep aid before I went to bed. The last two episodes were slightly more interesting, which saved it from getting my very first 2/10 rating.

>hot 2D animated mecha action
>piloted by cute girls
>awful
How can one man be so gay?

>animation was good

bait thread saged

It looked good literally one time, beside that it looked like crayon scribbles.

I'm sorry it wasn't SAO exciting babby shonen for you. But it was far better than you're trying to say.
Go back to gaia with the rest of the kids your age.

Wonder of wonders, plebeian of plebeians.
You know nothing Jon Snow.

Amanchu, maybe it'd be good on its own but in the same season as LLS its ocean setting doesn't compare

I really have no idea why I watched this all the way through. I guess out of sheer morbid curiosity, just how low one anime can get, and it was tumbling down in stupidity.

I am in the process of watching this and it is so fucking boring.

I'm on episode 3 and I don't know how I'm gonna make it. Like fuck this is just a drag.