bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Macubass/Image_Gallery
i.imgur.com/syqmKSF.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Eureka
-Embarrassed user is trying to touch her wings
(Or anything involving her wings)
-Surfing
-Gardening
-Performing music with an instrument of choice.

More Eureka refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

I would like to request Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her doing a handbra with just her pants and hair ribbon on.
Handbra reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2413448
Pants reference: i.imgur.com/EZvzbpk.png

Another idea is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering user a hug, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good Evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Rin with a muffin top insisting she didn't/doesn't get fat.

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Tanabata or anything tasteful would be great, have fun with it!
There are also a few more indirect things to draw inspiration from here imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt would be wonderful), optionally going off-road in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, plugsuit, a bunny outfit, or as a scientist.
Something with her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; her holding a daki of me, her teasing me, us holding hands, hugging with her eyes wrapped around me, touching her fluffy tail, most anything would be cute. I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Requesting Shion wearing a bunnysuit and wearing glasses or her with a different hairstyle.
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful of her slice of cake. Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her having a picnic with lots of sweets and cakes.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

(Posting for Kobori-user)

Requesting my Kobori dressed up as Suzuka-hime, shyly belly dancing and possibly tripping up.

my.mixtape.moe/ljxexc.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qkmsao.gif
my.mixtape.moe/nbbkbu.gif
my.mixtape.moe/uryyuu.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally napping in a rocking chair, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Hisui in unzipped hoodie and underwear.

Requesting Haruhi using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx
telling me to go to sleep imgur.com/dCBz2Tz or with other waifu's hairstyle. But anything not lewd would be appreciated.

Requesting Mirai wearing the outfit in the bottom left of my ref, optionally with a more ample bust to match it.

Any other ideas you come up with are welcome.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

It's not as known as the 4th July, but it's still our day next week (14 Juillet, Fete Nationale, Bastille Day) in France.
To celebrate it, her in a few french outfits, or situations would be great. Just a quick list, pick one or don't hesitate to draw any other original idea you had.
-Cosplaying as Napoleon 1er
-Anything cutelewd you can think of involving french flag colored clothes (Blue White and Red)
-Or just a cute situation with fireworks and a french flag

Or alternatively, the usual request, I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !
Please no french jokes, such as white flags or things like this

THICC Patchouli in a lewd summer dress please.

Requesting Sawyer in a short kimono of some sort, possibly with an emphasis on her legs.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=30069
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1395680

Or just draw her making a smug facial expression.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

It’s the 7th month of the current year, and you know what that means: it’s the month of balls.
Requesting my love Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere.
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune cosplaying as Momo Karuizawa from Project Justice: Rival Schools 2, alongside Kaori Miyazono as Yurika. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
-Rocking with Nevan, the electric guitar scythe from DMC3, with lots of lightnings and electricity. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/gicjce.jpg
-Being happy and wearing a pretty dress or cute light clothing.
-Kissing the screen

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

I'd like to request Etna wearing a yukata tying a wish to a bamboo plant for Tanabata, preferably with something cute written on the paper.

Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated!
If you'd like to draw something involving my SI, there's a ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Hi there, hope all is good, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi making/preparing shaved ice with a shaved ice machine or holding two glasses/bowls of shaved ice, either one would be great. (Ref:u.pomf.is/cylvcu.png)

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that. (ref:u.pomf.is/vuyodp.png), or her in either of these two dresses, if you'd like to drew her in these poses as well that would be nice too. (ref:u.pomf.is/jazzhc.png) those ideas aside anything cute a drawfriend has for me is always appreciated. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Heh,

Requesting Sonoda Yuu, anything cute would be lovely!

Alternatively, a request with her and Tsukihi () as that their seiyuu's birthday, Iguchi Yuka, is approaching on Monday. Something like the two of them holding a birthday cake for her, or karaoke with her songs being played would be great to see

Thank you for considering

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg
Maybe something of her resting after a fight similar to this picture: i.imgur.com/EmMqmWE.jpg

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Or something birthday related would be nice.

Requesting Tsukihi and Yuu celebrating Iguchi Yuka's birthday!, either singing karaoke or holding a birthday cake
More refs: imgur.com/a/6YZjH

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something more specific this weekend, how about enjoying a festival of some sort, or hanging a piece of paper on bamboo to celebrate Tanabata?
Maybe even next to another paper that says "A happy and peaceful life together."
Anything cute with SI would be appreciated too! a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as university graduate imgur.com/a/3w9Dk anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Anchorin'

Requesting Ryuko!

-Wearing a tuxedo
(optionally having a ring put on her finger)

Or outfit swaps with Yuuna or Tamamo!

Or anything cute is completely fine.

Requesting Taiga dressed up like Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series and fighting demons, being stylish, or just eating some pizza, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Nio wearing pajamas like these ones that King Arthur has on: i.imgur.com/7lFqEoXh.jpg
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/yirSu
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

Posting for Tamamobro, I am not the OR

Requesting Tamamo:
-With my SI and my daughter on a swing like in the album. Or any daughteru things.
-Dressed as Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order. Ecchi is fine, its a fairly lewd outfit.
-Dressed as Emilia from Re Zero.
-Dressed as Megumin from Konosuba.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs
-Dressed as → (Cross-thread) Ryuuko or (Dead) Yuuna.

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting Fuuka gaming on her laptop or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Here you go, Gazer OP. Hope you like it!
May take requests later today, but I'm fried for the moment.

requesting nanoha dressed as madokas.
thank you!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Posting for Ionanon

Requesting my dear Ion. Playing with Terriermon and/or in the style of the old Digimon series, wearing modern clothes, would be fantastic, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Requesting the beat of my heart, Penny replacing the character in the comic on the right please. If it could be her hiccuping instead, that would be great. Either that or her giving a hug. That would be absolutely great. Thank you for anyone interested. May everyone have a good weekend.

>May take requests
We don't do that around here, BOY

Oh baby that's good

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Fucking nice.

Do you have more details on your commission stuff somewhere?

really nice!
good job!

Where can I pay you

Requesting my darling interacting with my SI pls
i.imgur.com/8VIOiPF.png

Although, anything you feel like it would be much appreciated too, so don't worry. Have a nice week!

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: Hugging a big purple pillow, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

Also a joint request with with both playing whack-a-mole.

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

Yahallo.
I'd like to request a 4koma.
In the first panel, faceless user would be addressing Anastasia by her first name, only to have her reprimand him for not calling her Ana.
In the second panel, user says, "Then, Ana-" only to have Anastasia start to berate him for calling her a hole, only to be cut off by user saying, "-ta."
Third panel is a shot of Anastasia blushing heavily in front of a laughing user.
Fourth panel is Anastasia grumbling that she's going to have her revenge.
Alternatively, if you feel that's too much for you, here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/26mc
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Ensa Taya's Clothing imgur.com/LL4bLfv
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good:
i.imgur.com/M4mgbtm.png (embed)

My email is on my picarto!
picarto.tv/chuuubou

I know that, I just need to know how much money I'd be looking at throwing at you.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him playing golf, wearing some sort of golf outfit.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

This is absolutely amazing, thank you so much chuu! Your lines are so clean and you put so much effort into the rendering, what you've done looks absolutely beautiful. You also managed to fit all 10 of her eyes into the composition, your attention to detail is impeccable. Thanks again for drawing her.

That said, remember not to burn yourself out!
And we can discuss the other half whenever you're up for it.

I hope my request is next

It depends on what you'd like, but I guess $20 is a good starting rate. Also, I'd accept games on Steam.

Posting for kuromfag

Requesting a PoV of kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Or giving a lap pillow to crying user.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Oh boy. You might expect an email, then.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Thugtrio and Rukia.
Requested by a banana guy.
Im taking requests.

Hello /wwd/!
I want to request please! Thanks for everything and hope everyone have an excellent end of weekend!

A mini Macubass

>Rukia
i think you're very confused

>Rukia
U wot m8

Amazing work! I did not expect anyone to draw her gun and even more amazing that you paid attention to the detail on her clothes. Thank you, I really love it!.

I love the coloring.

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

Didn't you get something in the discord?

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

wasn't that just them discussing it?

Not in the thread, so don't count.

From previous thread Touko Fukawa in sexy cute pj's (tank top/booty shorts or a short gown for example), visibly aroused while thinking about some perverted fantasy

Just in case, have a good week everyone.

iirc Carrot can't post on Sup Forums currently and that's the reason it wasn't posted in the thread.

Can you guys keep your discord shenanigans out of these threads please?

Thats not her name? Damn it! So what's her name? Shit I fuck it up.
More refs, I want to draw it in a badass pose.

don't used lined paper.

Damn I'm jealous.

Great job!

Carrot is doing a madoka collage, is it that that you're talking about?

bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Macubass/Image_Gallery
If you can, change the blue for yellow.

It's still not a thread delivery so don't pester him about it.

No Carrot asked who to draw and he asked for his waifu.

>the discord circlejerk is not real

>Issac from Dead Space as a ninja cyborg
>Some blatant ripoff from Amuro era Gundam

Those cg Bakugan were great

I'm just posting for him because he asked in the discord, if you want to call him out do it in the discord.

I really could not care less about them but they need to stop shitting up the threads with their discord faggotry. Its fucking obnoxious.

Just shrug your shoulders.

But then everyone would know who keeps shitposting in the threads.

The sweet yet intense sensation that I feel in my heart is without a doubt love. Love that I can only feel is directed at one person, my beloved King. Even if my body were to break, no matter how battered I become, even the feeling of absolute despair will not take away my will to service my King. Though I cannot hope to match her noble intention, nor can I hope to match her caring heart, I nevertheless will strive to devote my body and heart to loving her.

Don't ruin the plan

>mad he's not getting constant deliveries by drawfags through discord

noice

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go. please.

This is cute

K. Anyways it is an old drawing. I got new paper now and I made another pkm fighting with another anime whore for a guy named "Swordbro". I'm going to finish it tomorrow cuz I was out like 3 weeks on a trip with my fellas woooho xdxd
K dude!

I might finish the rest someday.

Requesting Lumina doing martial arts, like Taekwando or Judo. She could be doing an aerial kick or stretching. Anything else is fine too. I'd also like it if she was wearing a uniform to go along with it.

ref of uniform: i.imgur.com/syqmKSF.jpg