Fucking polish niggers. WTF is your problem?

Fucking polish niggers. WTF is your problem?

rzeszow-news.pl/antyukrainskie-napisy-konsulacie-honorowym-ukrainy-rzeszowie-foto/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=4vLh0PaqfIE
youtube.com/watch?v=DhWWAmZHI8I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation#Cultural_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just banter f a m

Would you kindly translate the important bits?

>RAUS
>WAFFEN SS
xD

Fuck off and gtfo from Poland!
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=4vLh0PaqfIE

The rest of the country may have forgotten or never cared at all, but we near the border, we do remember.

I've got a friend living in Rzeszów. He told me not long ago that there is huge amount of loud, obnoxious Ukrainians and that you are fucking annoying

You

kek

You call that thing a consulate?

I liked Rzeszów. It was kinda like a Detroit, but no niggers. Comfy in my opinion.

>It was kinda like a Detroit,
Lol wut?

ukrainians are worth less than a shit, just people made of worst polish and russian personality traits

Like the good parts of the city. Slightly run down, but probably has good cultural life.

Detroit is probably Fall Out level so maybe I should've used another city as a comparison.

yes please

I don't think you're allowed to insult your master, hohol. Also,
>1 post by this ID
Saged

Hopefully sooner or later you all will leave to work in Germany or elsewhere for higher wages and everyone can be happy.
Let's be honest, you're only a tier above Arabs. Also uncivilized and aggressive, but at least you don't breed like rats.

Germany is going to have enormous shortages soon (demography) so easy work visas are likely to happen.

UKRQINA = OUWUPA

No, the Detroit of Poland is Łodz.
youtube.com/watch?v=DhWWAmZHI8I

lmao, polish garbage was getting fried in concentration camps and now they're using german terms and talking about waffen ss. worse than ukrainians with their stepan bandera

>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Are you utterly fucking retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)

Are you utterly fucking retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation#Cultural_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

The point of that graffiti is reminding people that Ukrainians venerate UPA and Ukrainian Waffen SS dumbass

Jesus Christ, you are...

Fucking hohol niggers, thanks for fucking up the country.

>Ukraine
>calling someone else polish niggers
It's like you think you differ in anyway from poland

I'm confused...
>It's like you think you differ in anyway from poland
Well they do, they are the poorest shithole in Europe because Poland is not present there anymore.

That actually looks nice. I'm not sure how it gets the reputation of Detroit.

I'm comparing what I saw to where I stepped out in Rszeszów Główny. Although, this was right before Spring before the flowers bloomed and the sun comes out.