Selfish cunt. The guy is not even annoying and friendly to everyone and she snaps because he's bit of a nerd

Selfish cunt. The guy is not even annoying and friendly to everyone and she snaps because he's bit of a nerd.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150610033444/http://a.pomf.se/nclxts.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't blame her for being upset but she really lost control there

Fuck off. That was the best scene in the show.

Hatoko a best.

really. You think a sane person would just been all "Hey, you're my pal and everything but all these references kinda go over my head. Mind dialing it back a not? Thanks."

She's literally hysterical bitch. Normal people don't act like this. It's not even big deal. She needs' psychiatric help

itt people who totally missed the point.

Hatoko a shit.

I've seen the webms, but I've never watched the show.

Is it worth a look?

She was right though.

It's all right but forgettable. S2 never and LNs aren't translated

People only watched it because of Trigger

>almost ruined a fun show with stupid drama and normalfaggotry
Worse than Hitler.

I fear for everyone's mental health here.

Hatoko did everything wrong.

>comes on Sup Forums
>on an anime imageboard
>worries about people's mental health

Reminder only a normalfag is able to identify and defend her.

He's probably from reddit so of course he considers himself an outsider who's well-adjusted and functioning member of society.

>normalfag
>defending hysterical bitch
I don't think so

Good about that scene:
>the voice acting was fucking incredible
Bad about that scene:
>it's not even actually about her hating his chuunibyou, she's just jealous he's getting along with that red hair bitch so she's throwing a random tantrum like an idiot

Wait, people really think she was mad about him being pretentious?
What's up with all of you. She is literally just a jealous childhood friend bitch angry about losing her grip on his dick

I loved her for that scene, she made the show fucking hilarious with all that yelling

She sperged because she was mad at herself for being able to understand anything and was also jealous at the main girl's envious relationship with the MC. This isn't rocket science.

In that case I hope she dies alone.

>just jealous
It's not even jealousy, it's frustration with the fact that she is putting in a lot of effort to be caring and supportive and he is pushing her aside because she's not as chuuni as he is. Remember, she claimed she didn't understand, but she was still able to list off a fuckton of names, places and things which shows that she was caring enough to remember the stuff he tells her, even if it means nothing to her.

I'm surprised none of the webms has been posted yet.

Except it is partly jealousy. Guilt of the fact she doesn't understand is the other half of the reason why. The author used First Luci to explain the latter to us (the viewer) so there is no misinterpretation here.

She has been listening to chuuni ramblings for years so it's not at all strange she can list off lexicons, but being able to do that and actually understanding, which she doesn't, is entirely different. If she really cared to learn and try to connect with Andou then she could have done her own research and find common ground, but she didn't.

>If she really cared to learn and try to connect with Andou then she could have done her own research and find common ground
Impossible because it's gibberish without a certain mindset. That's why Tomoyo was more effective than Andou because she tailored it to Hatoko's mind, gave her something she could grasp (as a girl).

No amount of 'research' will do anything; it's just a form of special snowflake syndrome, nothing more.

Hatoko did nothing wrong

Seiyuu deserves an award for that scene.

web.archive.org/web/20150610033444/http://a.pomf.se/nclxts.webm

The scene is good on its own. Convinced me to watch the show which was alright but nothing really lived up to this.

She's right.

asking him to teach her would have been the perfect way to get closer though

Only memespewing anonymous would think that Hakoto is in the wrong for 'spoiling their fun'.
She's dead on right.

>That samefagging Hatokofag is here

>only a normalfag is able to identify and defend her
>>>/reddit/

I don't have the Sup Forums version of this if someone has it I would be thankful if they posted it.

Even when you put it that way, shitting on someone's else fun and lifestyle when that person didn't do anything wrong is being in the wrong.

Oh hell no. I haven't seen this anime, but this bitch is definitely wrong and isn't waifu material at all.

I don’t understand! I don’t understand a single word you said, Sup Forumsnon! I don’t understand what’s good about the things you call good! I don’t understand! I can’t understand.

What’s so cool about "moe”? I don’t like moe, it's better to react positive to real things in the world!

What's so cool about “harem”? I don't understand what's good about having a harem.

What do you mean by "incest"? What's so good about loving someone who's blood-related to you? Is it cool to go against taboo?

What's with "traps," anyways? Traps? What about it?

What about "hentai"? You want to be a pervert?

Between 2D and 3D, why is 2D better? Why do you prefer 2D? Isn’t it 2D because it's a mimicry of what 3D is?

What's so cool about using Sup Forums? What’s that? That just makes you a fool! It’s much cooler when you talk to people properly offline! That’s worthy of respect!

What's so awesome about hiding your powerlevel all the time? That's just slacking off! It's much better to face things head-on, to be honest, without lying!

Why do you give everything aliases and nicknames? Having so many different labels only makes them hard to keep up with! Don't use board culture and meme speak for everything! I can't remember those!

She spent years with him and he was so self-absorbed and wrapped up in his own personal bullshit that he never even took the time to look at her and realize that she didn't know what he was talking about half the time.

He deserved everything he said and hopefully he'll pay more attention to his friends in the future.

Don't use "normalfag" when someone hates what you like!
Don't use "troll" for someone making a fool of themselves!
Don't use "fapping" for masturbation!

Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Deredere, don’t start talking about them just because you did a little research! If you don’t properly explain it, I can’t understand what you mean! If you’re going to teach me, teach me right!

Listening to explanations about otaku culture is not fun! Loli, DFC, Mahou Shoujo, Eroge, and Waifu all mean nothing to me! I don’t understand what’s cool about them! All your other terminology is confusing too! Fansubs, streaming, Crunchyroll…what do you mean by “it's shit/10”? It’s impossible for me to “feel it by their atmosphere”!

Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, don’t act like you understand them because you read a little on the net! I can’t understand them at all if you give half-baked explanations!

Don't quote from anime and manga. When you start quoting people I don't know, I can't understand what you're trying to say at all! Talk to me in your own words! I’m begging you; speak so I can understand you!

What is “anonymous”? What does "anonymous" mean?'

I don’t understand, I don’t understand, I don’t understand. I don’t understand! I don’t understand!

I don’t understand a single word you’ve ever said, Sup Forumsnon!

He has tried to pull her in it but she wasn't getting it. He wasn't able to communicate these things to her, probably because he's a filthy male who doesn't understand the complexities of the female heart and mind.

Except MC have known for a long time that she isn't a chuuni and doesn't understand, dumbass. He chuuni talks around her because he's able to be true to himself around his childhood friend. He believed that she liked the chuuni side of him since it was the thing that made her smile and cheer up when she was sad and alone. And Hatoko, despite know getting it, kept up that smile and cheeriness even though she was frustrated at herself, which she bottled up. Maybe his social cue skills is lacking, but it was Hatoko that kept up the facade and acted like everything was fun between them.

despite not*

Tomoyo > Chifuyu > Kuki > Sayumi > Hatoko

She's a 2D normalfag

But it's true, shit is boring. Don't tell me you also didn't like Fate's cooking scenes?

>didn't like
You're not making sense.

Who cares whose fault and muh nerd pride and down with normals? It didn't even go anywhere interesting.

But her tantrum is the best part of the show and is fun to watch. The drama is not dragging anyway

Stop comparing her to Marche, goddamn it. She didn't want to stop anything: she wanted in on the make-believe. She's just a normal girl in love with an autist.

Marche is the real deal. He's your daddy. He puts an end to your make-believe and self-centered delusions and drags your ass kicking and screaming into the real world. He is the force that will haunt you until you either shape up or die miserably.

opposites attract. They are the perfect match.

Got your back, user.

That only works when there's sexual tension and chemistry. Such things doesn't exist between Andou and Hatoko.

The fuck he does. She's the one who had a problem she didn't communicate. He's not a mind reader.

>baka gaijin can't understand how responsibility works in Nippon

>countless thread about worst girl
>meanwhile best girl is still being ignored

>implying

Is this a joke thread or did people not understand how much of a dick the dude was being

>Hey can you come over and cook for me,tonight?
>Sure!

Completely ignores her the whole time to be on the phone with another girl and when she keeps trying to start a conversation with him until she finally snaps.

What the shit,man. She's suppose to be his friend and he treated her like she was a maid. "It's got nothing to do with you." and "you wouldn't understand anyway"? What kinda things are those to say to somebody YOU INVITED OVER?

The usual retarded 2 fps anime mouth flaps really just makes this all the more cringeworthy. Thank god I actually DON'T understand japanese this one time. Subs are a deterrence against retarded mouthflaps.

Sayumi and Kudou a best

I'm from /tg/ I visit here for occasional reaction images.

She agreed to it. It isn't as if she is entitled to his affection just because she is nice to him. She was just raging that he was with another girl and enjoying himself with another girl.

Wonder why this wasn't put in.
They don't see anything wrong because they're self-centered spergs. Andou is at least oblivious and generally good natured so that's why he can apologize and make up, a far cry from the eternal children who self-insert as him.

Yes, she's selfish, that's what makes this scene so interesting (apart from the directing/voice acting). She loves a chuuni retard, she's tried to understand and get into his hobbies for years without succeeding and then some other girl comes in and gets along with his bullshit just fine. For Hatoko, it's frustrating, especially when her efforts are met with curt dismissal, so she lashes out at him. It's not the right thing to do, but it almost makes her an interesting character.

Too bad the show ruins it by not even bothering to resolve the actual issue of their quite frankly dysfunctional relationship, just cutting it off with a "lol i'm sorry" and returning to the status quo.

Really? I was almost thinking about watching this. This reminds me of that scene where Nyaruko is crying all over MC, and he just kind of lays there and says sorry or some shit and then its like it never happened.

>watching parody show and not getting the joke

I want to give them some understanding.

Tomoyo best girl

Bigtits and power snatcher close second though

>myth stories is not fun
ThisBitchNeedsToGo/10

Yui and Emilia at least had difficult MCs to grapple with. Whereas Andou is fairly normal and a good guy and all she had to do was ask him to be clearer

>white knights being this retarded and desperate
First off, MC offered to help but she wanted to do it by herself. Doing the cooking is daily life routine for her since they're close. Secondly, MC didn't ignored her when he on the phone. He responded back and told her off in a friendly way that it's just something, which escalated each time she pestered him until she finally snapped. Thirdly, the only reason why she went off the rails has nothing to do with the way he treated her, but is simple guilt and envy of another girl's relationship. Andou has been rushing her off in a friendly manner for years and it's just their thing, so it's not something that caused her to trip. Lastly, it's actually rude to bug someone who's on the phone with another person. Especially in this case where Andou and Hatoko are childhood friends, so being insecure, among other things, is a fault belonging to Hatoko.

has been brushing*

She's talking about TM-esque autism about weapons: origins, specs, etc. It's an acquired taste.
He can't effectively communicate it to her and help her understand. If he knew it was possible for him, he surely would have done it by now. It would be cool shooting the shit with a close friend and who knows what could have happened.

He's just not the right teacher for the job.