Are the Irish niggers?

Found out i am irish and that ireland has an avg iq of 90, high homicide and alcoholism rates
Am i a white? are the irish even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovin.ie/news/this-is-the-percentage-of-irish-people-who-dont-drink-alcohol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugly ginger looking cunts

alcoholism sure, but the murder rate in Ireland is like 0.64 per 100,000 inhabitants, so nah murder rate isn't near anywhere you could call it high

I've lived in Ireland all my life and I don't know any actual alcoholics but we are big drinkers and put away a shit load of alcohol when we get going but we're not a nation of alcoholics and 20% of the population don't drink alcohol.

lovin.ie/news/this-is-the-percentage-of-irish-people-who-dont-drink-alcohol

>Are the Irish niggers?

Let's look at the evidence:
niggers
inggers
igngers
gingers

Evidence says "Hell, yes"

iktf

A quarter of my ancestors were Irish. It's like discovering you're a jew or nigger.

Without any benefits like affirmative action or muh six gorillion, though.

Potato nigger

This is pure class

Irish are the only whites left on Earth. Europeans are all subhuman kike golems hell bent on destroying nationalism with their petty world wars and retarded strategies. Get fucked abbo.

Irish is the definition of white.
Yes the irish are the best kind of nigger.

I don't know, I'm part anglo and part irish.
I'm pretty damn white.
sageee

(((Zac Efron))), (((Amanda Bynes))), (((Matthew Broderick))), (((Robert Downey Jr))). Even when makinga mock conspiracy, kikes still have to weasel their way in somehow

Irish are white, it’s the leprechauns that are niggers

>high homicide rates
we do?

TRUST A MICK, FEEL THE PRICK

Irish are believed to be descended from the Tuatha de Dannan, who travelled from Egypt and Syria thousands of years ago. So yes, u woz kangs.

Nah the Tuatha Dé Danann turned into fairies, after being conquered by Gaelic kangz.

>high homicide

A murder is a shocking thing here, everyone talks about it because it happens so little

>who travelled from Egypt and Syria thousands of years ago
that was the Milesians, not na Tuatha Dé

They know! The Anglos know! SHUT IT DOWN

kek literally WE WUZ KANGZ

The Irish are not white

What's the weather like in Ontario today Hamish?

yes.

The homicide rate has gone up since Slavs started coming here and getting drunk on Lidl vodka and sticking eachother with knives.

>avg iq of 90
Study only interviewed like 10 people. Education standards are a more reliable indicator taking the entire population into account and we outperform most other European countries. Tech and Pharma companies wouldn't be able to use our tax haven if we didn't have people smart enough to work for them.

The Irish are the whiteman's nigger.

These threads over and over again. I think I am Irish because of my blood. I am American/Australian and I think the struggles sound cool. Stop having a man crush on the Irish. You all want to be a part of something you have never experienced, trying to find your place.

It's a day ripe for potato picking you step dancing drunk

not funny. my family is half Irish and we take our heritage very seriously. nary a St. Patrick's Day goes by that we don't gather to eat corned beef and cabbage and quaff great quantities green beer. we often kick off the festivities by singing a rousing rendition of 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling', or maybe some readings of the work of the great Irish poet, Robert Burns

They are ugly as sin. Gingers should die off. No they aint human.

No.

I personally pray to Whitey Bulger to deliver me from law enforcement via bribery

If alcoholism is a reason to be niggerish, then I guess we are too famine-brother.

You should go to Brampladesh and suck a shitskins dick seeing as how it's such a nice day in Onterrible. Or maybe head in to Toronto and play spot the white man in that God awful place. Or maybe go visit Quebec or the Maritimes the only two places in your country that aren't completely shit.

Hey there Chaim Finkelstein.

MASAKA I didn't even mention the green latkes

Dont beleieve the British propoganda the protestsnt refromation was created by jews to destroy christian unification under the catholic church and create instablility. The anti Irish is a continuation of this to suppress Irish catholcisim we must fight this lest we turn on eachother to please (((them)))

It's not alcoholism if your not dependent on it, we just like to drink, it's different.

Fuck quebec, fuck everyone from there, fuck its name, fuck it's history, fuck the French, fuck Quebec, I'm running for office on the platform of Nuke quebec

Leaf civil war when?

Theres Australians in this thread talking down Ireland
AUSTRALIANS!!
Literally the worlds butthole an island prison for the rest of the world to dump the most criminally retarded

irish yes, travellers no
i am convinced thats at least partly the reason for the potato nigger thing

You're just jelly because Québec has a culture and is an interesting place unlike Onterrible.

thats up to you to decide isnt it i mean you dont have to give the irish the same bad reputation

Ireland > Britain

You come from criminal stock. So of course you will have a low IQ. That's life.

>only country to effectively kill all our niggers though
>created wifi
eat a dick Ireland you're known for eating potatoes and creating terrorism for Isis and Al qaeda to use after you shit skins

>created wifi before Americunts

the dumbest race on earth people that why none of you cunts have ever touched are continent and we are the only continent to be one country and never be invaded apart from taking it from the shit skins we definitely come from a criminal wild west ameri-cunt ;)

>entire continent
And you pussies have only settled 10% of its total landmass, congratulations, you're basically the UK.

All Australia is known for is annoying accents and crocodile Dundee.

no ameri-cunt a majority of the country lives on 10 of it which is the entire coast there are still people inland but it's a desert continent it's so 90% is desert and temperatures can be over 40 degrees on average all year around with even the coastal southern region hitting those averages in summer we settled a continent meant for humans also myth that you can't own a gun here most farmers have a rifle ready for wild ameri-cunts and other wild vermin

not meant for human farming or habitation, you pussies would honestly die here

>slide thread
Alright user, I know you think you're being funny but we have more important matters to discuss, particularly that false flag in Vegas.

Take your bants to >>/bant/

and actually being successful at home rule and having triple AAA economy in the rest of the worlds recession

Average IQ here is 104/5 when will this outdated meme end. It used to be funny but it aint so anymore.

>Found out i am irish
AHAHAHAHAH GET MICK'D

I hope your economy goes down the shitter and all the Irish people there return home.

Yeah man, Padraig Nally sent the murder rate from 0 per decade to 1.

We are richer than you abo.

Met an Australian lad couple of weeks ago and he said their economy is like Europes mid 2000s. They're going to have a massive crash soon.

I've read that there's one there coming too. Not as many Irish folk heading down that way nowadays but what ones are there we could be doing with back here to boost our numbers.

...user. Irish are white.

The numbers of Irish returning is increasing. JB put up an infograph on Twitter from the CSO lately that showed it.

Do they not have punctuation in Australia, or do you dipshits all talk in run-on sentences by choice?

Good, glad to hear it. Most people only go away for a year or two and I and most of my friends have done the same.

Yes you are white, so are the polish.
We just don't like 'em.

I am red-haired myself.
You remind me of that one doom skit
"I HAVE TO DEFEAT THE DEMONS!"
"But you ARE the demons!"

One of the six Germanic subspecies, the last to be civilized, that's why Englishmen like me call you nigger.

Our identity is informed by Celtic culture and a history of being downtrodden. Having "white" skin means nothing to me.

Hahahah yeah. It's always the sickly and weak Jew. The ol Jelly Jew haha