Sup Forums Will Be the END of Sup Forums

I hate you guys so much

vid.me/8lfB8

Fuck it.

We unite on the streets next, instead of online.

>implying the ride ever ends
You must be new here faggot.

i remember when chanology was the end of Sup Forums. and it was.

This guy sounds like Phil Lorigo. I almost mistook them as the same person.

The real Sup Forumsacks will just regroup on another chan or some to proxy.
Newfags pls go

Thats when they arrest you. The moment our jap overlord bends and the public is coinvinced we're a threat its over.

The normie on average doesnt value freedom bong. Just be safe out there as they'll be coming for you first.

normal homosexuals go away !

Back to faggot

>the end of Sup Forums

Finally

can this fucking cut stop coming here
fucking subhuman

This is all I can stomach anymore. It's the only place I feel free to speak. If they take this place from me I bow out grab my guns and wait for the police state I guess. Itll be the death of the first amendment. Saddens me that people shy away from this truth because of the gore, the nihilism, the fake news because thats exactly what all other news sources have been feeding them for years yet because they have a name and a face its ok.

Feels bad man.

This. Finally I would be rid of this goddamn curse after 10 years.

Incorrect.

Could be.. think im leaving here anyway
>filled with russians shills and bots
>democrat shills and bots
>Republican brainwashed shills

I can't even be racist because the way some whites behave on pol is worse than any nigger or muslim ive met.. and even niggers and muslim online arent as bad as these white racists i use to associate with.. no everyone but to many ppl here are pure scum.. They cry and bitch about nigger crime then masterbait to the vegas shooting in sick of it.. it's disgusts me now and I hate i was ever a part of this.

Nothing can be achieved here. To many bots shills and straight up fucking plebs. Men who hate women because women don't have interest in them its just pathetic people here now.. not everyone but to many of us are literally useless faggot plebs who enjoy talking shit online pol is a waste of life.

fuck you nigger! implying this is not what we want

Sup Forums ends up becoming just Russian, American, and European spy agencies, and Religious Extremest operatives shit posting each other.

I agree, delete Sup Forums.
This board brings the biggest influx of underage Redditor newfags, ultimately polluting the rest of the boards.

>Anything even remotely happening
S U R E
O
N
N
Y

I know this feel.

i forgot about tourettes guy. rewatched him. needed the laugh. nice digits

those boomer mindset fucks are the worst ones.

>some e-celeb faggot says Sup Forums will end

Bah, i think Sup Forums has seem enough faggotry going around when /mlp/ came to play.

You just have to live with the fact that Sup Forums is the internet's pandora's box to contain the worst thoughts and the unthinkable. this place is only for rejects and edgelords.

Oh and also fucking weebs, dunno why that has any gravita on Sup Forums but to hell with logic if you like big bug-eyed girls with stilt-legs and unarousingly large tits.

I haven't watched the video yet but if this is about google blacklisting Sup Forums, give me a fucking break.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

It's just an easy subject to use as a smokescreen and more political chest thumping. BPS is being a fucking alarmist.

>End of Sup Forums
>Bad thing
Fucking newfags

I get info and laughs here. Maybe you should consider what your motivation is? If you aren't aware of the obvious shilling then you'd have problems I'm sure. Half of idiot media that grabs screens from here doesn't have a goddamn clue what sarcasm and irony are. Fuck back off to TV land normie.

10 years. I envy those who have only been here for 10 years. Coming up on 13 for me.

upboat

better to die for a cause than to live for nothing

shut up faggot

14 years here. It's the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Nigga u institutionalised you'd look for a replacement as fast as anyone

this faggot made this video on purpose, once an idea gets to the mainstream collective the idea starts to take hold. Where do we go next friends?

Fuck. It’s like a rabbit hole I sojourned 5 years ago that’s riddled with stabby nails, glass fragments and a fuckton of lels. Feels good and bad man.

BPS is controlled opposition. Trying to draw more normies in.

>pol is worse than any nigger or muslim ive met

You are a pansy faggot. Go to arabic twitter if you want to know how bad it can get, you sheltered child.

There's been a massive msm attack on this place the last few weeks. All of those low rent commie journos are churning out propaganda against us. It's obviously a coordinated effort.