CANADA NO! Trudeau Shoas Jews All Over Again! Forgets The Six Gorillion!

>the plaque Canada’s Prime Minister Trudeau unveiled last week at the dedication of the Monument omitted any mention of Jews. Presumably, the wording used by the PM in a public exhibition went through several rounds of staff review and approval, yet nobody working for Trudeau noticed this? How is that possible? So insulting is this omission that the embarrassed government of Canada is removing the plaque.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/canadian_pm_justin_trudeau_dicanadian_pm_justin_trudeau_disgraced_the_memory_of_the_holocaust_last_weeksgraced_the_memory_of_the_holocaust_last_week.html

just like /Trump/

Trudeau might as well have stuck the jews on the holocoaster himself. Disgusting! Doesn't Canada have laws against this?

Bump

No but I'm sure he has socks for this.

That's another Shoah!

Praise Trudeau!

if i where the prime minister of canada, i'd would've buldozered that eyesore and planted trees, bushes, a nice little pound with fish and benches, a corner with swings for children with benches where mothers could meet eachother and talk about how to make the best cakes and cookies, how to stove brussel sprouts the wright way, a corner where the men could sit down and play chess and talk about the fish they cought, how to skin a cariboe, that project that is being constructed in his workshop or garage, how to make a spice rack for the lady at home in her kitchen..
a kiosk where music can be played bu an orchestra or new unknown musicians who like to start somewhere, a small food house icecream in the summer, waffles and pancakes in winter and fall, a nice pleasant park where people can meet and talk

wtf i love nazis now

Canada has been a beacon of hope in its fight of intolerance but there isn't any other way to frame this, it's a blatant attack of semitism and a very loud statement of its leaders true allegiances and direction the country is choosing to go

and i would sit there too, watch people enjoy themselves, talk with them, maybe form new ideas, maybe implement changes based on their insights, talks about politics, social life, medicine, sience, maybe that kiosk could be used by people who give lectures about whatever they have in their brains, reading some peotry would be nice too.

we actually had a park like this in brussels, but it got overrun by drugaddicts, people of lesser level and immigrants.. it's not safe there anymore to enjoy the little green spaces left in our hellhole :(

You're ok leaf, you get raked last.

>jews tell trudeau to build a monument for them
>uses the opportunity to espout how multicultural and diverse we are instead of honouring jews

Lmao they created a monster.

>omitted any mention of Jews

because the holocaust was pretty diverse

It actually was, more yurops and north americans died than jews. Fuck em.

>the right honorable
CRYPTO RIGHT WING FASCIST

>hate intolerance and discrimination

what about high taxation?

I'm sick of all this fucking Jew shit.

I'd rather have jew shit than trudeau figuratively blowing muslim and gay cock all day.

Right. I'm sick of all this fucking shit. Period.

I hear ya man, I'm at the boiling point. I can't see myself growing old in this country if it keeps going like this. Will probably shoot myself or try and claim refugee status in usa.

What's the difference? Both are sand nigger questions.

could've had this but nope, needed more degenerate modern memorials