Who exactly controls the world?

>rockerfellers
>rothschilds
>morgans
Who do you think they are?What are their motives and objectives?

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/intro
google.ch/search?q=rothschild leaks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihzOrri9fWAhXCB8AKHUG6CgMQ_AUICigB&biw=1276&bih=700
hollaforums.com/thread/10325224/politics/rothschild-leaks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk
bis.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of the above and probably more.

Power, retaining their wealth and dumb serfs to exploit.

There is no single entity in complete control. It's anarchy

breakaway civilization

This is why no one takes us seriously

its a system that controls itself, fueled by greed

I am not doubting that it is a chaotic system that is run by personal interests for many people but i am pretty sure there is a main control center above all that is owned by an elite group of people that influence this system based on their mutual ideology

He's right though. While the most powerful individiuals, families and institutions in the world might collude at times to achieve something that benefits them all, they also have a whole variety of personal agendas they work towards.

>based on their mutual ideology
which is will to power and control, again, its a circle.

the apperent "real" goal with a one world governement, no wars and world peace will never happen. its just a bunch of people with nearly unlimited resurces who think that due to their influence and intelligence, the world can be shaped into something more stable.

like with all utopic governements, they'll fail.

It's called central banking.

they don't want peace,they want mass death and access to all resources.

The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

no, they want peace.

in their view, all the problems and wars are due to different ideologies, cultures, religions, ethnicities and so on.

if you only have one world governement, if you only have one religion and one type of multyethnic people, there should be no reason for conflicts, because everybody is the same.

thats the idea.

This.

All nation states have public pyramidical hierarchy's but these have a hidden hierarchy on top of them. This is not cut in stone but is more fluid and dynamic.

The real question is why is there never a lone gunman trying to topple this hierarchy? Why are there only gunman that go berserk by JFK, the guy that shot JFK, Pim Fortuyn, MLK, a bunch of country rock festival goers, etc.

Yeah, i know that its a circle.Every age has its beginning and fall but during these periods, the age is being shaped by the rulers of the timeline.But there is a difference now in our modern age with the concept of rulers, they arent apparent or known by many.Since we have a really advanced technological system those type of people prefer to keep their identities in secret.I just want to know what people think about their motives and objectives based on the global events in our world.

The world is all the things anyone is trying to do anywhere. It's controlled by ambition, almost by definition, although everyone also has their own sense of what is a good ambition to have.
We need those conflicts for memetic evolution purposes. What if the steady "everybody the same" state right now with humanity as it is would be degrading? Are we to find writ on our own ambitions that globalism is the great filter keeping aliens out of our backyard? Better to find it writ on other worlds.

>they arent apparent or known by many
are you really sure about that?
>I just want to know what people think about their motives
we dont know who those people really are.
banking families are not who came up with this idea. they function as financiers.

no one person or group totally rules the world, but the Rothschilds have the majority of the money and connections for sure. Soros is their little puppet.

I hope you're right but I find that naive. Of course there are leaders that want peace and have to make hard choices, but those are not the people at the very top.

Why do you think wars happen? Only the moneyed interests, usually backing both sides want war, cause they profit in one way or another. The average person does not want war and it takes a lot propaganda and coercing to get them to do it.

>conflicts for evolution purposes
without question. conflicts have always been a major catalyst for progress.
>state right now with humanity as it is would be degrading?
yes, take a look at sweden: 300 years without wars.

>Are we to find writ on our own ambitions
not sure what "writ"means

jews

>writ
Yeah, that bit was over the top anyways. This question of who rules the world just veers straight into sci-fi for me. I can't imagine having a position like that without thinking about how it could impact history.

>I hope you're right but I find that naive
Its the justification.
> but those are not the people at the very top.
I dont know whos at the very top.
> cause they profit in one way or another.
backing both parties wouldnt guarntee your money back. it would means that you only would get half of it.
and the more money you lend, the more is it in your intrest (pun intended) that the side you are backing up wins, otherwise you would get nothing back.
>without thinking about how it could impact history.
its hard to say if you never were in a position like this. will to power is something really primal and i dont think you would be busy worrying about anything.

They have nested interests think of it like a boardroom, there is no one person at the top.

It's complicated isgp-studies.com/intro

The Jews

SHOUT OUT TO THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!

IDGAF I was the person behind this years PODESTA and ROTHSCHILD leaks ...

I got no clue what changed since then ...

nor did THEY hire me ...

YOU tell me ...

The winklevoss

I WONDER WHO THE FUCK COULD BE BEHIND ALL THIS! WHO WOULD RAIN DOWN WITH SUCH HATRED UPON MANKIND? WHO I ASK WHO!

ask me what THOU wilt pol ...

i was the one who almost brought them all down this summer ... i was also behind the LEAK of podesta child sacrifice video which almost killed him and all CTR ...

ASK ME

when

They can't. There are obviously entities that pull the strings, but you can't control everyone.

Man I wish

If you know the name, it ain't them...

Nobody is in control. People only convince themselves that some nefarious power is pulling the strings because that would be more comforting than the truth: the world is chaos and the future is unknowable.

tldr Benjamin de Rothschild did a Q&A bunch of times on Sup Forums , we got all social media of them posted and proved all child sacrificing activities
yes, see
google.ch/search?q=rothschild leaks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihzOrri9fWAhXCB8AKHUG6CgMQ_AUICigB&biw=1276&bih=700

hollaforums.com/thread/10325224/politics/rothschild-leaks.html

youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk

im behind it all, plain and simple, and if you accuse me of it, i can proud of all

aka biggest UPDATE on what redshield are up to in 2016-2017 in history

pic related etc.

Even if one family was in absolute control, the Rothschilds lets say, there would still be conflicting interests within that family.

the britkike kikearchy still plays an active role in whatever is going on. the britkikes have been the seat of zionist power since the beginning, they harbor the rothschilds, have more money and land than anyone and have been fighting for the jew for longer than their kikearchy has existed. remember, it was the britkikes who gave jews nearly unlimited power by giving them complete control over the money. the real enemy is the english. never forget it

im considering runnning another media campaign, as I already have new infos ...

not sure if THEY will be able to withhold the new one ... for me its a bunch of clicks ... for them its life or death ... what do you think Sup Forums ?

SHOULD WE FINISH THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL ?

again for me its a matter of 1 to2 hours,
i got the contacts, info and recources to do it fast ... TELL ME ...

CFR, royal institute for international affairs, trilateral commission.

also upon staring the new 2017 summer leaks,
THEY offered to hire me ... when i applied, i got a phone call from local judge (aka scare tactics) ... i got pissed and conducted an never-before-seen campaign ... if only they knew i have 100% immunity by personally knowing many of the 13 satanic bloodlines ... plus i have best private security in the world ... people around me 24 who will do anything without any remorse to ANYBODY i want whenever ...

Yeah, no. If that's the case they wouldn't be so secretive of what they're doing and causing so much violence to get it

You are worse then Glenn Beck. If you have something to say, say it.

>43 / 8 / 27 / 2
literally 1 post from me can mean death to some of them e.g. phone number of them to their enemies, which i happen to posses and by that yuo can easily track the vicim ...

The common man, and the world burns because of his apathy.

Do it or LARP

Basically this. Good post, Sven.

I believe there are people who exert control over the masses via influence, but there isn't a group who can directly "control" the world.

Analogy: Steering a ship in a storm. One may be able to, sometimes, guide the ship in a certain direction, but can't control it 100% of the time.

This is how I try to understand it at least.

>inb4 brainlet

well, it's locke vs hobbes as it always has been.

the world is run by monarchies or elected officials, bankers just move the funds for the two. The Rotchschilds are just bankers that work for one of the two. The monarchies fight each other and so do the elected officials. Nobody is really in control, except God.

La Li Lu Le Lo

>wouldn't be so secretive of what they're doing

its about creating a one world governement, its illegal by any countries constitution, because it would mean the abolishment of those countries constituton, which would be a gross violation of international law. unless those countries decide to this by vote. its about slowly getting the people there, not a revolution and those people have to do it by their own choice.

>and causing so much violence to get it
compare this violence to the past WW's.

this is close

>no stephen colbert

way off there, buddy

the bogdanoffs, OP

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In regular contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control France with an iron (but fair) fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

If you are who you claim to be, then all I have to say is this. If you don't do everything in your power and ability to bring these people down then you are just as bad as them. You have inside knowledge of the secret lives of the most untouchable people in the world. The fate of the world may very well rest in your hands. Do you want to regret not doing something when the one world government has reached the point of no return? You have nothing to fear but fear itself. Dance with it.

Satan.

>someone decides to play pretend
>people buy it

im debating if they let me become one of them or if i should cause them MANY troubles and still be an average basement nigger dwelling faggot ...

i got potential ... why not for for them and fuck their enemies with it while living a good life ...

its my tradeoff

>Analogy: Steering a ship in a storm. One may be able to, sometimes, guide the ship in a certain direction, but can't control it 100% of the time.

This, but there's three different wheels and everyone's trying to steer in a different direction

I like that addition to my analogy, thank you.

Play alchemy all you want with your soul. At the end of the day your choice will either make it of lead or gold regardless of your intentions. Then again, perhaps fate has already shown you the road you must follow and you simply cannot accept it yet. You are in my thoughts user. Do what you have to do, but know that it will weigh on you either way. The real question is, would you rather carry lead or gold the rest of your life?

The central bank of all the central banks.Bank for International Settlements. bis.org/

Dude it's the hidden hand, Lucifers crew, the Jews are tools that they used or have assumed the identity of. Haven't you seen the Hidden Hand Q&A on above top secret? It's all there dude... All of it.

a bunch of jews, im sure there is compettition at the top

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

thx you know over time i started to like them.
but the prerequisite actions to reach the gold are at least confusing to me, i mean i get too many leads from various ppl and media and never know what to really go for ... like i go for shit which i thought was advised but fucked me up for a moment cus of my wrong judgement ... but im slowly learning to decipher the signs ... never thought i'd say it, but i think im in ...

Rich old men who made their monies in WW2, now they are impotent and about to die, so the only way they can find any pleasure in this world is by manipulating and causing havoc for lulz.

The La Li Lu Le Lo obviously

>made their monies in WW2

kek. no.

How could jews infiltrate and subvert asian countries? Do jews do the same stuff in china?

idk im sorry to say this but asian bloodlines seem much more powerfull ... BUT they are literally retarded to deal with ... so we got soft power advantage while their are stuck in their asian ways...

There is a bunch of conflicting factions on the globe and its their mutual interests that create the illusion of one centralized body of power.

So who are you "in" with?

buncha bloodlines which have ruled this planed for centuries even milleniums ...

>Who exactly controls the world?
Satan.

Oh wow. So how did you manage that?

life broght them to me ... maybe cus they know of my undercover operations online ... maybe cus they chose me what whatever reason ... i do not believe in luck anyway ... srsly dift to handle this shit at an extra young age, but im slowly getting on terms wit-it ... do your own thing , mayb youll be in one day to ...

Maybe. Good luck.

If you can name them, They aren't in control. Those in control wouldn't allow their names to be known

thx 2u too soulbrother

Satan

FYI Rockefellars aren't Jewish.
What does Sup Forums say to that?

It goes like this:

God
Angels
Satan
his minions
Occultists
Us

God ultimately controls everything, not in the sense that he is doing this both good and evil, only good, but in the sense that our very existence is of him and by our own free will we sin and destroy the world. Satan is only kept around to test the saints and punish the wicked (he's literally called the destroyer) and he gives power to whom he wills because it has been delivered to him from God. He gives orders to his demons and to high level occultists who in turn follow his every command. And that is why you have insane evil today and yesterday and till the end of earth.

But the world is not without justice, you'll will all die and will stand before the throne of God and give an account of your life and every man will be rewarded or punished according to his works, whether they be good or evil. Whosoever has not believed that Jesus Christ died for their sins, was buried and rose again from the dead, will be cast into the lake of fire which the Bible calls the second death. If you are not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, you have to pay for every wicked thing you've ever done in your life, even your own heart condemns you. Even the words of your mouth.

Watch this video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

This.
But the big banks families are in a level of control as the big puppets.
They are close to the top, but they aren't the top

Is that so?

A giant sentient space rock with godlike abilities that lives in the rings of saturn and feeds off of the suffering of everything in this solar system.

You control the your portion of the world.

Just calmly search inside for what do you listen and obey to, and you could realize what you can do against it.

Bilderberg group; know your enemy.

I have Bogdanobots in my blood and Bogdanoff cum leaking out of my ass.

they have communed with demons, and thus mistakenly believe (and in a sense, accurately believe) that they are important and powerful

God is specific, he uses even Satan as an instrument in his hand, there is no way to avoid serving the real God

for his own reasons, God allows these demons to guide the work of the powerful people in this world, all of this is specified in the Bible, one of God's intentions is to reveal and punish the idolatry of man

Not "Who" but "What".

It's too big and chaotic to be controlled by anyone. You need to be thinking about influence, not control.

They worship Satan in accordance with the teachings of the Talmud, a revised rabbinic version of the old testament that's been retrofitted with Jewish supremacist sentiments and the uber-untermensch mentality.

the oral traditions are the main evil, I'm not sure whether these are written down in a way that you can discover

As far as the record take us, the Rothschilds.

Why are swedes such good goys?

What is few years compared to an enternity